Ttc baby number 3

I'm still recovering here... I have a large hemorrhagic cyst on top of everything else and it's caused quite a bit of pain. I hope it resolves soon. We can try again whenever I'm up to it. I'm going to wait for my cycle and see if the cyst seems to be gone and then try ❤️

Hi can I join you? Also ttc number 3. Will be pregnancy number 6 but bring home baby #3. I might be starting clomid next month but until then I'm ttc naturally. I'm 7/8dpo not too sure x

It's still very early wudluvabub

Hi youngmam when are you testing?

I'm thinking of waiting until Father's Day to test if my patience allows it lol! How about you?

7dpo here. Af is due to arrive ON Father's Day :/ hoping to show DH a bfp instead!! I'll probably test way before though, who am I kidding?! :haha:

So this is what's going on with me, last night I was up with an upset tummy and had to keep running to the loo. I discovered some brown spotting which is something I've had with both my boys so at 1.30am I decided to test. I swore I could see a very faint second line but it was super light so I thought I'd test again this morning when I'd had a longer hold time. Last nights test has dried and you can see the faint line but could be Evap now and this mornings test doesn't seem to be showing a line.. Hmmm.. I am 10dpo today and my boys BFPs were at 14dpo and 12dpo and I didn't test prior to those days. I guess I just need to keep waiting. Today's temp still lower. So frustrating.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7
Something is catching my eyes on both of those tests wouldluvabub! Fingers crossed it turns into something for you!

I swear I see something on both tests also!! Hope it's the beginning of a bfp!

Hello ladies glad to hear your all ok. A lot ready or nearly ready to test! How exciting!! Fingers crossed for :bfp: as for me I'm ok, had some spotting the morning after sex and was totally freaking out but I haven't had any bleeding since so fingers crossed its nothing to worry about.
Oh and wouldluvabubi see something on both tests! X

Good luck Hun!!! I'm on a Feb due thread so anyone that gets a bfp in the next few weeks can join!! X

This morning the IC was not very kind to me! It didn't look positive at all and I got really worried. I decided to try a FRER anyway because I feel pregnant and I got this!! 11DPO today :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 12
This morning the IC was not very kind to me! It didn't look positive at all and I got really worried. I decided to try a FRER anyway because I feel pregnant and I got this!! 11DPO today :happydance:

Congrats! I thought I saw something on those other tests :flower:

Congrats!!!!! I saw something on your cheapies but I thought I had line eye :rofl: So pleased for you ❤️

Congratulations wudluvabub :happydance:

Good luck testing x_amour keep us posted

Afm cd26 am still no sign of ovulation :coffee:

Congrats wouldluvababy!

Good luck testing x_amour!

3 days until testing for me. Not optimistic and think I'll need clomid again x

Hi everyone!

Have been ttc #3 for 4 cycles and am finding it seems to go so fast. With my first 2 each week felt like a month and now each month feels like a week!

With my other 2 it only took 2 cycles but this time round I am stopping a day or so before I suspect I ovulate (not using any test kits just going on instinct haha) as I am just having a bit of fun in seeing if we can have a girl. I won't be devastated if we have a 3rd son (just a little sad) but it would be the cherry on top to have a girl.

In the 2WW now. AF due next Thursday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->