• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC buddies in Scotland?

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
i would love to meet other TTC'ers in scotland, UK?

we're been TTC almost 3years now 10months infertility treatment, would love to talk with others TTCing

I am a Scottish lass living in vancouver BC would love to chat to you about stuff. We are thinking about moving home at some point. We have been out here for almost 4 years and some parts of life are great, but we miss our families a lot and i had a wee boy feb last year and i feel so bad that he is not a part of his grandparents life.

I have had 3 pregnancies but only have 1 child, currently trying to conceive and its driving me crazy. I am from Paisley.

hi there i am deeply sorry for you losses, i can relate i too have suffered losses, i lost baby recently to ectopic so that has been hard on us, oh thats a shame you miss your family, we have been considering moving to canada but i think i would slightly be the same about missing my family too... how long have you been TTC number 2? i have a wee boy who is almost 3, he is a complete miracle, every doctor i ever seen told me i would never have any living child and when i was pregnant with him all doctors said he wouldn''t survive the next week (said from 3weeks to 32weeks) my son was born at 33weeks on the dot, he has alot of problems mainly mental ones but none of these are due to him being premmie,

We have been TTC almost 3 years now and back at infertility clinic in may to see whats next so far we have tried all herbal treatment recommended, and been taking aspirin to see if that helps, we took clomid last year but sadly thats what caused our ectopic pregnancy.

we're from outskirts of glasgow also x

Hi Lynne

Have not been trying too long. I have been lucky. Was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 19 and was told then I would not have kids without assistance. I got pregnant the first try in Feb 2007 but had m/c early at 6 weeks. We stopped for a few years as it wasn't the right timing for us. Got pregnant with my son May 2008 in the first month trying which was great, had threatened miscarriage but thankfully everything was ok. We started trying in December for #2 and i got pregnant in the first month again too but had m/c in Jan when I was at home in Scotland visiting family.

So didnt try in Feb waited for period and tried for last 2 cycles with no success so this month I am temping, armed with pre seed and have some OPKs to see how that works out. I am so obsessed with it and I feel that maybe I have no good eggs left.. I am on day 5 of period about to finish it was 5 days late and cycles vary between 27-30 days normally.

Have spoken to DH about stuff and he does not want to go into the assistance route, he wants it all to happen naturally, his words are if its meant to be it will happen. If I dont conceive again by the end of the year I am going to go the doctor and get some tests and stuff done. I am sure he will come round. I am 36 next week!

What are your fertility doctors going to try next? What herbal aids did you try?

ah thats a shame my partner was like that about natural TTC but been so long he has come around lol... we have mostly tried agnus castus, wild yam, black cohosh, blue cohosh, etc list can be rather endless lol... we have only tried Clomid at infertility clinic so far but i am unsure what will be offered next, maybe injectable drug or something, i am unsure they will offer us IVF or anything like that as my partner is very fertile. so we'll see i guess as as i said not sure. sorry to hear about your losses, never nice thing to go through.

hey how is everyone are there any other TTC couples out there in scotland?

Hey we are in West Lothian

TTC after OH's vasectomy reversal - we were told last month that it was technically successful, so we live in hope! Only 1 side was able to be rejoined but that's better than none ;)

aww really hope it works for you. we're still ttc only options left iui and private IVF :(

Hi there im from just outside Glasgow and TTC! would love to chat with fellow scottish ttc'ers

xxx

So hows everyone today ?

Hope you are all good with lots of PMA !

xxx

hey i am little up and down today tbh, while on way to dentist i took a poundland pregnancy test and got very very faint Positive, when i got home my OH wanted to talk and looks like we're heading to the pits so dunno what to feel or think

Lynne I'm sorry to hear that !:( is it something u can work on together .
Didn't know pound land did preg tests ! Keep testing and let me know how it goes ?

hey hun will keep you posted on both fronts, yeah you get 2 tests in poundland for well a £1 lol.... i dunno how reliable they are... i done a clearblue and it was neg so not sure what to thing got alot of symptoms though so hopeful i guess....

not sure whats going to happen with OH but hopefully will work out i really hope but not holding my breath.

I'll keep everything crossed for you hunny! - For both reasons!

According to Fertility I am 3dpo. I havent had a af since injection for endo about 18/19 weeks ago. But been temping. keeping everything crossed!

thanks will hopefully know soon, had little bit of watery blood discharge last night so wondering if the test was just wrong or if the little tab of bleeding i had was a good sign....

hey, I’m from just outside glasgow too :) I’ve not been ttc for long...but I’m desperate for a baby, this will be our first xD. I'm sorry to hear about everyone's past troubles...it means yous are due some good luck and happiness :)

Hi Nicole! Ive been ttc for around 3 months ! Desperate for a baby here to! You should start a journal ! How long have you been ttc?

aww welcome to the thread girls sorry just really down at the moment i got my period on sunday and we're now on our last assisted cycle before we have to wait until next june to get IUI at least so hoping this month works out but not sure it will... :( tbh kinda lost all hope that is going to happen :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->