• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

I think its going to be alittle girl Em - dont ask me why just a feeling!!

Good Luck and cant wait to find out xxxx

PS no sign of dreaded af - think I might actually be preggers lol

You ladies will laugh but for 3 nights before my bfp I kept having dreams and my brother would be in them and he kept calling me preggers like cheggers so thats all I can think of now and just keep saying to OH "We are Preggers like Cheggers"

xxxxx

newfie - wow that is awsome. so cool to be able to do that and hear your baby's heart. where did you buy it? how much? from what week can you start hearing it with that? hihi sorry about all the questions. but i find that amazing to be able to hear the heart from the comfort of your home before birth. amazing.

er - so cool that you will find out today and start calling your baby by her/his name. :) please let us know. hmm it is so hard to guess not having meet you. but just from our convos here i will make wild guesses for everyone. hihi you er will have a boy, so will you impatientmum and newfie will have a girl.

why don't we all guess and then look back when we give birth and see who was right. :)

impatientmum - how are you feeling hun? i am so happy for you. also glad that you are starting to belive it. i still have a hard time beliving it. hihi but i am making an appointment with my ob here in the states for next week. hoping he will do an u/s. have you booked an appointment yet?

er - don't forget to tell us about the gender when you get back. :) i am so curious.

oh by the way impatient, the night before the did the hpt and got a bfp, i had a dream and my little brother was in it and i told him he was going to be an uncle. :) i don't find it crazy at all. same thing last time in feb a couple of days before i did the hpt i dreamed of wanting pancakes and when i did the batter i put egg in it and it was blood in the egg and a black crow. when i later spoke my mom i told her i think i am pregnant but not a healthy pregnancy. then the hpt 2 days later showed positive then i miscarried 2 days after that. i think sometimes our dreams can tell us stuff. but that is just my belive. :)

I think er wil have a girl but impatient and bellas will have boys. :) Completely guessed on nothing though. :winkwink:
Bellas, that was my friends doppler. I am buying one today off a lady in town. She had it when she was pregnant and paid well over $100 for it so I'm getting it for $70. I think it depends on which brand you have how early you can hear. That was a Hi bebe. My friends on here have an angle sounds and they've been using them since week 10 I think :hock: They are amazing and worth the money.
I felt my baby move twice yesterday. Hopefully it happens more ofter now. :thumbup:

er - oh my god that is so adorable. he looks so cute and so real. congrats on the baby boy. i was right yiiiiiippppiiie. so now you have to guess on the gender for the rest of us. ;) by the way how do you know he is blue eyed? can they already tell? or is that your guess because all babies come out with blue eyes at first?

newfie - how amazing to feel your baby move. did it feel strange? hihi did it feel like a human on the outside poking at your belly? i want to know the feeling.

Both me and Oh and blue eyed so baby will be too :) he'll most likely have very light blonde hair too :D

I say:

Newfie: Boy
Impatient: Girl
Bella: boy

newfie - how amazing to feel your baby move. did it feel strange? hihi did it feel like a human on the outside poking at your belly? i want to know the feeling.

The best way I can describe it is this. Have you ever bought a fish home from the pet store and when your hands are on the outside of the bag you can feel the fish swimming around in the bag and and bump into the sides. Just like that. :D Don't know if that makes any sense to anyone else.
P.S Here's me at 14 weeks 5 days

Attachments

• 14+5days 001.jpg
    14+5days 001.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 4
Newfie your bump is lovely!

ER congrats on your beautiful little boy - he looks like a cheeky monkey already he he xx

My predictions are:

Newfie - Boy
Bellas - Girl

xxxxx

hihi that is a nice explanation newfie. your bump looks good. at this point i am just bloated all the time can't wait to be able to see my bump but i am assuming it will be another couple of month until that.

impatient - have you told anyone yet? have you made an appointment with your ob?

so according to our assumptions:

newfie and i will have boys and impatient will have a girl. should be exciting to see what our babies will end up being. :)

hope you all are having great weekends ladies.

xxx

I found it wasn't really until 14 weeks that I showed bump. Before it was just over all bloat. Bloat started to go at 12 weeks and then bump started shortly after. :D

hello ladies - i am so bummed out right now. so when i wipe there is very tiny bit dark blood on the tp. it is mixed with my cm. i don't know what to think of it. newfie and er did your see anything like this during the first few weeks of being pregnant?
i am so nervous. also i don't feel that much if even any pain on my breasts. :(
i will call tomorrow and see if the ob will see me. please keep my been in your thoughts/prayers. just when i started getting comfortable.

Im sorry for your worry bella.. no I didnt have anything like that but I know alot of women do... I would go see your doctor just to make sure everythings okay xx

Relax bellas. You said dark blood. Dark blood is old blood. Light spotting is very common in pregnancy. I haven't had any this time and I know it can be worrying but try not to get yourself worked up over it as it's most likely nothing. If you had serious cramps then I'd be more concerned.

thank you ladies - i will call the ob tomorrow will update you. seriously if i didn't stare that much at the tp i wouldn't even have noticed that is how little blood there is. i hope it stays that way or dissapears by tomorrow.

Hello Ladies

Bellas I hope everything is ok and the spotting has stopped.

I've got my first doctors appointment booked for the 18th, it was previously booked before I found out I was pregnant to get my blood test results so I'll be 6 weeks by then, very excited to make the next step and start my appointments with midwife and docs etc!

My boobs and especially nipples are so sore now, went and got some new bras on the weekend and they are definitely helping, I dread taking my bra off to go to bed lol!!!

My cramps are starting to become few and far between so, just feel like I've done a million sit ups so I'm definitely starting to relax a lot more.

How is everyone else?

I'm not sure if we have ever talkked about this but have any of you got your names sorted yet?

Me and OH have decided on these so far:

Boy - Ryley
Girl - Nevaeh (but we will call her Neve) or Esme

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho