• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Has anyone else thought of/decided on any names yet? Except me and impatient? xx

Im intrigued!! xx

Emily I am pleased I found you over here!! I will post some pics when I get on the computer and I'll also add you to my siggy!!

So exciting!!!!

I have my names picked out ER. Danni Rosalie for a girl and Royce Wolfred for a boy. Now were just dying to know which name to say when talking to my belly :dohh:

No names chosen yet :-( I find boys names so difficult to chose!! I think it's time to start reading the name book and get a couple of name apps on my phone :)

Hey Ladies - hope you are all ok?

I did my second digital test this morning (I know obessive I just keep needing to remind myself I'm pregnant lol) anyway the good news is i came up straight away 3+ weeks, I'm so pleased and hoping this means my hcg levels are increasing as much as they should be.

xxxx

Good Morning Ladies

I hope you all had a great weekend? I had a lovely surprise yesterday I found out one of my best friends is pregnant and she is 4 weeks ahead of me. I'm so pleased to have a friend to go through this with and also after we have had the children!

Any news from over the weekend with any of you ladies?

xxxx

aww ER I am desperate to see Lion King in 3D! Was it good??

Your pregnancy seems to be flying by, I bet you wouldn't agree though, I keep looking at other people's tickers and thinking I can't wait until I'm there!!

xxxxx

hello ladies - sorry i dissapeared. i have been feeling sick with moring sickness. i really still don't getting why they call is ms. i mean i am sick almost all day long. oki i shall not complain as this is all worth it. :)

i did us on friday and everything is great baby had 128 heartbeats per minute. which the tech said was great. yippie.

there is no spotting when i wipe, which i am happy over.

er so funny we saw lion king but the musical on broadway (nyc) it is so great. i highly recommend it if you girls pass through ny one day.

impatientmum - i know what you mean. i tested 8 days in a row to make sure i was really preggo. hahhaa also i keep looking at other peoples tickers and wishing to be there. i can't wait to get a belly and then see my baby.

newfie - how are you doing?

tiggerz - welcome to the group. :)

so since nothing on here is tmi or just to much, i must ask you girls how often do you have sex? did you stopp having sex for a few weeks after finding out? please share.
well we had sex but i am scared now because i think i saw the blood when i whiped due to just that. am i to redicules? please let me know your thoughts.

how old are you all? just curious. :) i am 33.

xxx
b

Hey Bellas

Good to hear from you! These past two days nausea has hit me and like you it is all day long, mints are a god send to me at the moment but ditto I will not complain.

I visited New York about 12 years ago and whilst I was there I saw Miss Saigon and my all time favourite Les Miserables on Broadway - absolutely amazing. I have a friend who does hair and makes up on Broadway.

I am 29.

Well me an OH haven't really BD much since we found out, the main reason being that each time we have it has been very painful for me, with a burning sensation following afterwards for about an hour or so, it feels a lot like thrush, my docs appointment is a week today so I will bring this up incase I have an infection or indeed thrush.

xxxxx

Hi I'm 35, 3rd baby x

In regards to BD, we have only done it a few times as it scares me to death!! I had spotting afterwards once and it's really scared me as I had a mc at 12 wks in 2005 - nothing to do with sex but I just don't want to risk. You can always be 'close' in other ways :-D

ER - have you felt baby moving yet??? I was feeling my lo flutter a few weeks ago but now I am not feeling it very often at all :-( All looks fine on us and Doppler hb sounds great but im getting a bit worried now!! I felt my daughter constantly from 14/5 wks?!!

Congratulations to the recent BFP how exciting :)

Take care ladies x

hello ladies - thank you so much for your answers. it always helps to know what others are doing in different matters. i am also scared but yet i wanted to continue to have a normal sexula relationship. but as you all said there are so many other ways to be intimit than to just have sex. :)

impatient - i am soooo jelous, i can't belive you have had the opportunity to see both shows. specially Les Miserables as it was one of the longes running broadway shows. i wish they were still on broadway and i hope that they return before we move back to europe.

i like the chines gender predictor. lets see if it really works....
er - when did you ovulate and how old were you at the time of ovulation?

tiggerz - i am sorry to hear about your mc. i had one in feb due to a fibroid but i was just 5wks along. i can't imagine the feeling of a mc at 12wks. it must have been horrible. i am happy you got blessed again though. :) do you know the gender of your baby? i really hope all is well with him/her. if you feel something is not right it is best to go and see your ob. good luck lady.

newfie - where have you gone?

Thank you Bella x it was awful as we'd been ttc for a sibling for my ds for 3.5 yrs, it felt like a big kick in the..... Anyway we went on to have our beautiful dd who is 4 now and then miraculously fell pg without trying this time :-D And we found out last week it's a BOY!!!! So excited as our son is 12 now so it will be lovely to see baby blue things hanging on the line next summer :-D

ER I'm so surprised to hear you're so young!! You come across as so mature, I was 23 when I had my first baby - full of energy and fun :) Now I feel older, but I suppose I have 2 children to look after and run about after, a house and business zzzz!!! Not to mention the little one with constant coughs and colds (just started school!) and going tk her in the night to help her blow her nose and drinks of water - poor baby!! Amazing how lively she gets up in the morning though when I look like death warmed up lol xx

Glad I found this little group - seems I'm the oldest though :-( such a turn around from when I was expecing my first.....

Morning Ladies

Congratulations Tiggerz on finding out you are going to have another little boy, I bet you are so excited!

Well interestingly I went to see a pyschic with my friend last night I have been to see her a few times before and she has always been pretty much spot on, anyway last night she picked up almost immediately that I was pregnant and so naughtily I asked her if the cards showed any problems with this pregnancy even though she probably wouldnt be able to tell me if it was bad, she said oh no because your out ofthe danger zone now anyway, I said no I'm only really 5 weeks and she said are you sure on your dates and absolutely sure you are only that because it is suggesting to me that you are at least 10 weeks along, she said I think you'll get a shock at your scan!

Anyway I came out and my friend went in, so for fun I had a look at my period app on my phone and if I had missed my last period on the 2nd Sept I would have been exactly 10 weeks yesterday! I doubt she is right as it would have shown up on my opks and pregnancy tests ages ago, but it definitely put my mind at rest for a strange reason.

I joked with OH last night saying I wish I could go to my doc's appointment next week and say well my lmp suggests I am 6 weeks but a pyschic told me I'm 11 weeks lol!! I'd love to see the doc's face he he!

Hope you are all well, and your right Bellas where has Newfie gone??

xxxxx

ER you're looking great!! I must post a bump pic too, I havent taken any yet - will do tomo :)

LOVE the likkle shoes :o) So cute!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->