TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

We've decided we won't find out the sex, I'm a bit of a drama queen you see so I think the only thing that is going to help me get through the pain of labour will be the surprise that pops out.

Ever since my wierd dreams 'Preggers like Cheggers' - we now call or little bean cheggers - just hope it doesnt stick when they come along ha ha xxxxx

Well thats very strong of you I couldnt do it! The thing thats going to get me through labour is the surprise of what he will look like, who's nose he has, eyes, hair colour, weight and naming him! Its all so exciting! xx

hello ladies - i have now made appointment with the ob. i have the appointment in 5hrs. unfortunatly the spotting is there when i wipe. but only when i wipe so i am not getting it on my panty liner. i am hoping and praying that it won't be anything bad. i have no pain or anything. will update you guys later.

really er you have bought that much already? hihi you are worse than i. so i have bought some stuff. both boy and girl hihi. i figured that if i get a boy i will save the girl stuff for baby number 2. if i get again a boy then i will have lots of baby cloths to give away as a gift for years to come. hahahahha

i love the girl name specially impatient. almost so that i would want to steal it. hihi but i won't promis. also love max william er. we have a friend and his name is maximillan i love the way it sounds. if boy i would want either maxillian or william. but bf don't so i won't steal yours either. hihi we have honestly not found a name we have both fallen for. but hey it is still another 7+ month left to figure that out.

hmm as far as finding out the gender we have yet not decided. but i think we are most likely leaning towards not finding out.

ER I love your boys names - As my OH is Welsh it is some kind of Welsh tradition to call your first son the same as your OH - however OH hates his first name James. It's all very wierd as he is not known by James at all he is Glyn. Therefore we have decided to keep the Welsh tradition going slightly we will call our first boy John Ryley but he will be known as Ryley. It's amazing but John is my grandad, OH's grandad and OH's dad's first name!

Bellas - I hope the appointment goes well tomorrow, it sounds like just light spotting at least you havfe no pain with it and it is not heavy. Fingers crossed for you let us know as soon as you know xxx

hello ladies - i went to the doctor yesterday and it went well i think. she did a quick u/s so i got to see the baby's heart beat yeah. i don't know all the different terms but she said all the proper parts such as the yolk sac. she didn't see any blood and said not to worry. that is the crazy part.......i have so little blood it is mixed in the mucus and obviously it was not there when i saw the doc. so typical. anyway i should be happy that it is much for the doc to see. :) they also did blood work for beta and progesterone. i should find out the results any minute. when i do i will let you know.

i am now schedualed for a proper u/s on friday and a prenatal appointment the following friday.

how are you all doing? newfie you seem to have dissapeared the past couple of days is everything ok?

yeah my beta (hcg level) was at 40000 and progesterone at 16 and they said this is great. right now i am going to try and relax and have positive thoughts. :)

Just dropping in glad everything is okay with everyone! xxxx :D

Sorry I disappeared. I had this tread forgot about :dohh:
Glad your appointment went well. Knew it was nothing to worry about. :thumbup: We have our names choose. But we aren't finding out the gender so I'll have a while before I can know what to call the baby. I call him (I can't say it) The wiggler right now. :D

Hello Ladies

I am having a horrible time at work at the moment, my assistant has just gone on maternity leave and her temporary replacement is an older lady, she has taken the past two days off and then come in today saying that the reason she was off is because of me and the way I am with her and causing her unnecessary stress!!

I feel upset but angry if that makes any kind of sense, anyway I just wanted to have a bit of a rant in a safe place lol

Jopw you are all ok - I'm good just got quite lower back ache but apart from that everything is good!

xxxx

:shock: Impatient, I would have let her have it. I use the pregnancy thing for everything! :haha: For example, yesterday when I called my cell phone provider for some "iffy" charges. "I'm almost 16 weeks pregnant and I don't need this kind of stress" They weren't long fixing it :winkwink:

I'd love to say something like that to her lol - but I've got to keep it quiet till at least 12 weeks I dont want anyone at work knowing before then. 7 more weeks to go and I'm going to make sure she is the first person I tell so hopefully she feels very guilty for the stress she has caused me!!

Truth is since she has been in the office I have been a lot more stressed and I am trying desperately to let everything she tells me go over my head and not let it get to me for the sake of the baby really and my sanity lol!!

xxxx

Hello, may I join please??? We've chatted on the pregnancy forums!!

I had a gender scan this morning and found out we're expecting a beautiful baby boy!!! Beyond excited!!!! We already have a boy and girl so the gender didn't matter - we just wanted another peep before the 20 wk scan. Can't wait to go shopping for blue things again - my first son has just turned 12 so this is all new again after having so much pink in the house for the past 4 yrs!!

Anyway - I hope I'm welcome here and I look forward to getting to know you all!!

Who else knows gender??

Welcome tiggerz!!

So glad everything is going well with your little bean - I cant wait to be at your stage so I can finally start telling people!

xxxxxxxxxx

:hi: Welcome. Er know's she's having a boy but I'm trying to stay team :yellow:
Er- nice looking bump, stretch marks and all :thumbup: I love the painted letters.

Well Ladies I've made it to the 5 week mark - I love seeing the tickers change each week and know my little bean is changing so much on a weekly basis.

How is everyone feeling? ER your bump looks amazing, I am so looking forward to having a bump and more so feeling my little baby!
Love Love Love those letter's for Max's room

Bellas are you ok, how are things now after your spotting? Hope you are feeling ok.

I am suprisingly feeling really good, tiredness and bad back, but no sickness, no bad skin I have to say ladies I am loving being cheggers!

xxxxx

Hi tiggerz!!! Youve been brill to me over the past few weeks glad to see you here hunny! And wowww another little boy!! Its so exciting isnt it? Do you have any pics? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->