TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

hello ladies,

newfie, tiggerz great stuff you got your little ones. really love it.

my oh and i really have lots to do but it is comforting to know that you tiggerz have mainly done all your shopping around week 30 which gives us some time. if you can do it so can we. :)

newfie - what a great birth plan. i shall start thinking about that once i start relaxing and get to finally enjoy our pregnancy.

congrats on being 30 weeks pregnant tiggerz.

so, we did the amnio...must admit it is the most horrible thing we have ever done in our lifes. so the u/s tech did the scan first and said everything looked great, then asked us if we still wanted to do the amnio. we said yes so the doc came in and looked at baby and said she didn't recommed the amnio any more. which made my oh and i so nervous. she said take a minute and think about it. oh my god i hate that they do this to you. because we have now based on the first results and recommendation thought through it all and concluded we wanted the amnio. it is not fair of them to put us in the situation when we have already made a hard decision. anyway, i started crying and even my oh did because the whole thing felt horrible. like we were horrible people but we just said lets do it because that is what we had made a decison on.

it didn't hurt or anything. the whole process just lasted for a minut and then we were done. i felt no pain either.

we will get results in 2-3 weeks time. the risk for mc is 0.5% but the risk is there for the next two weeks. we are more scared for a mc than anything else.

will keep you updated when we know more. on monday i have an appointment with my ob so i hope to hear our baby's heartbeat. it is so frightning but we are trying to stay calm and positive. :)

Bellas, what an awful situation!! But I am sure all will be well and when you get your results you will be over the moon! Then you can really get the shopping started!! I have literally got everything since new yr - it's been fun!! I don't like buying tooo early, I know there's always risk but I am awful for thinking I'll jinx things - I guess that's why I wait as long as I dare!! Goodluck with your results - put those feet up for a few days xxx

That's poop they made you feel that way bella. But I would have gone through with it as well, for my own piece of mind. Just take it easy, you'll be fine. :)

Possible water infection now! Just waiting for the results :(

xx

Awaiting the physio to ring back, SPD getting worse :-( not having a good day :-(

Awaiting the physio to ring back, SPD getting worse :-( not having a good day :-(

Same :(

What are we like?!

Hospital today found protein and white blood cells in urine and my blood pressure was 145/90 xx

Im so so fed up :(

So over this now ER!! Sounds like you are too, find me the ff button to 37 wks if baby would be safe!!!!

Got the call back this morning, 30 January!!! So 3 more weeks of barely being able to walk - whoop whoop :-( :-( :-( :-(

oh my it seems like everyone is going through something instead of us enjoying our pregnancies.

er i truly hope you get better soon.

tiggerz i hope time flies by till the 30th for you. i want the next couple of weeks to fly by to so i can get the result and know i am past the mc risk caused of amnio phase. before we know it the time will be here.

on the positive i have now officially felt kicks/movements from my little girl. what an amazing feeling. felt it the first time on saturday. if scared me at first cause i thought she was trying to get out. hihi considering i had just a couple of days prior gonne through the amniocentesis. but then she stopped again i felt her move/kick on sunday morning and my oh could put his hands on my lower part of belly and feel her as well. how cool. mon, tue and today i have felt her but she seems more tucked in so i can't feel from the outside. but it makes me happy to feel this.

we went to my ob on monday and she listend to the heartbeat and baby seems fine so far.

newfie, belle and impatient how are you guys?

Its lovely feeling your first kicks isnt it bellas? Glad your little girl is doing well.. have you thought of any names?

Update from yesterdays appointment:

Fundal height: 32cm
Heartbeat good
Midwife felt babys size and said he doesnt feel big at all... (I was worried he was huge)
Urine clear/ free of infection (But previous day hopsital found protein and white blood cells?)
Bp was firstly 145/91 then 146/96... and i was sent to hospital AGAIN..

So had another afternoon of monitoring and blood tests only to be told it had come done again and results were clear (suprise surprise!)

I have been booked in with a consultant/doctor at the hospital for two weeks time who is going to review me to see what is going on because Ive had so many scares and hospital visits.. and they said he might even do a scan..

phew!

This little monkey is really worrying his mummy! x

Bellas congratulations on feeling baby moving!!!! Won't be long until you're feeling kicks on your hands! Exciting times x and really good news following the amnio!!

ER, hope you're ok! These babies are really giving us a run for the money aren't they!!!

SPD is being very unkind to me, I've been placed on the emergency list do I'm keeping my fingers crossed I might get a cancellation!!

Today I've had the baby car seat delivered, love it!! Yesterday the base was delivered, so that side of things is all sorted!!!! We've ordered the pushchair and carrycot! And the other day we got the gliding crib! Feels like things are coming together!

Still getting quite alot of braxton hicks and sleeping has been awful, laying on either side to rest baby doesn't like it and he feels like a bag of eels!! So I have no clue of how to rest anymore :-( I am shattered!!!

Newfie - how are you???

Impatient, how is your husband???? Anymore news???

er i hope they figure out why you are having to go so often to the hospital.

tiggerz what is spd? i can't even start to imagine what it will be like to have a big belly and not find the right position to get a good nights sleep. i already feel that i don't sleep well. i really hope this change for your sleep pattern as soon you will be awake at all odd hrs of the night. :)

er good question - we have no names............girls you are more than welcome to give us some ideas on names. i always loved the name madison but when saying it the scandanavian way it doesn't sound so good. so that name is out. please help us out. something cute. :)

also i meant to ask you tiggerz since you have kids already. is it a good idea to start buying diapers and wipes? if so how many of each size for the first couple of month? i just thought it might be a good idea to start stacking on things like that, or what do you think? what have the rest of you done?

very greatful for all of your helps ladies.

Bellas, I've never stocked up with wipes or nappies! I get a couple of packs of nappies and a box of say 6 packs of wipes before birth - we are always in the supermarket so get them with our normal shopping.

SPD is:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphysis_pubis_dysfunction

I like the name Madison - but cant imagine the accent!?? We are struggling with boy names :-(

oh my god how horrible spd sounds. i sure hope you can get help with that. i never thought pregnancy would bring so much pain (physically and mentally). i thought once i fall pregnant it would be a walk in the park. hahaha i feel for you and i really hope i don't get to experience those pains. i can't take anymore.

i know it is so hard finding a name. how about noah, harry, sebastian, theo, leo, liam......well that is all the names i could think of right now. :)
but i hope we both find names to our lo soon.

Thank you bellas x I'm sure you'll be fine, I got SPD in my 2nd preg and this one.

Thank you for your name suggestions, we both like Leo and Liam but I don't know if it's what I want to call my baby but they are both on our list!!! Harry is gorgeous but our surname begins with H and it's my sons best friends name! Noah is our 16 wks old neighbours baby's name - he is adorable!!!!!! Sebastian I live but DH hates it :-( Naming babies is so difficult!!!!!

oh my godness tell me about it.....our problem is not findig names but when you are 33 and your oh is 37 and most of our friends already have babies finding a name becomes really hard. top that off with a large family it becomes almost impossible. oh well we have decided to come up with 10 names each and then we will go through those and toss out the ones the other doesn't like then we will worst case senario draw from a hat if we can't agree. hahaha we'll see.

Lol but sounds like a good idea!!! We will have a short list and then ask both children what they think to the names on the list, to make sure neither of them hate a name! We will then probably name baby at birth!!
Goodluck with your deliberations!!!

Im okay.. a little apprehensive about whats going on with me.. I would love to know why my blood pressure is getting so high at times and then when I'm going to the hospital its going lower than it ever has before! It just feels like a waste of time for everyone..

I finish work next friday but only have five working days left... which I cant wait for. Then I can finally get my arse in gear and sort things out for this little baby!

Its scary because I dont know which way everything is going to go and when.. will i end up having him earlier because of my blood pressure or develop pre-eclampsia or even go overdue I dont have a clue :/

But I suppose no one does really do they xxxxx

Hope your SPD is somewhat managable today tiggerz hun... where are you newfie? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->