TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

ER, are you getting stressed at work or home? Could that be effecting your blood pressure? Very strange when you go to hospital it comes down, I'm the opposite mine goes sky high at hospital as I'm so apprehensive - they always have to do mine a couple of times! Are you using a blood pressure monitor at home?? Could you take it with you, so you can compare readings to the hospitals equipment??
I hear your fears loud and clear!!! I'm on #3 and it doesn't get any easier!! I am petrified, I am scared as its #3 labour will be really fast, my mum lives 2 hrs away and she is looking after my children!!! So if it happens fast and with no warning I am going to be panicking!!! I would like to order my labour to start at around 9am on a week day so mum has until 3pm to get here!!!
We will all be ok, but the fears will never disappear - part and parcel I think, it's a massive event in a families life!!!

SPD CANCELLATION APPT TODAY!!!!!
Please please please let it help me thus time!!!!

ladies - i just wanted to share with you our surprise phone call from the doc's office and the lab. the amniocentesis showed that our baby was very much healthy and no downs, no trisomy and no spinal bifida. we are soooooooo happy. this is such great news. :) the risk of mc is still there but i am finally going to disregard that anything bad is going to happen and just enjoy my pregnancy. oh yeah they also checked the gender of baby and she is still a girl. :)

tiggerz - won't you have a planned c-section?

Sorry I dissapeared ladies. I've been having a rough time since Sunday. I have extreme back pain and I thought it was another water infection but my waters were clear? Even though I have a fever of 100.4 2 nights running? The doctor says the baby is more than likely sticking into my back and causing the "discomfort". :wacko: I'm gonna smack him one, he doesn't know how much it hurts. :cry: Trying to do school to now, online so it's nice I don't even have to get out of my jammies. :)

Hello Ladies

Hope you are all well, I'm sorry you all seem to be havinf a bit of rough time as the countdown kicks in to meeting your LO's. I hope it gets a bit better for you all.

I got my first blaring positive opk tonight, first one after the miscarriage so really excited for bd'ing with OH. I am thinking positive and I reckon this is going to be our month, just feel it in my waters somehow. My New outlook on life is to be positive about everything and it will happen for you, if I'm negative I think thats when things go wrong!!

xxxxx

impatient - so glad to see you are back. so exiting that you got your first postive opk. i will say a prayer for you. :) you are so right positiv thinking is a good. although sometimes so though. i know you will be fine, lets cross our finger for a bfp for you this month. big hug to you dear.

tiggerz - won't you have a planned c-section?

Why? I've never had a section before??
Bellas, great great news re amnio!!! Don't over go things, got to keep baby girly safe :cloud9:

Impatient!! How exciting re ttc and +opk!!!! GOODLUCK, I didn't realise you were going to try again right now, I'm so sxcited for you!!!!

Newfie, hope you're feeling better soon!!!

thank you tiggerz. i will definatly try not to lift things for a while. just to be on the safe side.

i thought you had told me/us a while back that you would have a planned csec due to somethink i can't remeber. i vaguely remeber that you therefore could possibly be giving birth before er. maybe i am wrong. if so i am so sorry. :)

Bellas no never said I need a c section hunny, but I have GD - they don't like you to go over due dates so hopefully will have a membrane sweep at 37/38 wks!!!??? But they won't organise a section for me unless it became necessary for the safety of either of us. My consultant won't even induce a pregnancy early as the failure rate is too high and too many women end up having emergency sections!

Popping in quickly! We are painting the nursery today! Wooo!

Now off to make some bacon sandwiches to lure OH out of bed! :D xxx

Glad you're going to stay positive impatient. Hope everyone is keeping well. I'm working on my assignments now. :dohh: So much fun. I have to go see the Doctor again next Tuesday so I think I'll end up seeing the ob/gyn for a consultation.

Tiggerz! Did you add me on facebook? :D
or am I barking up the wrong tree haha anyone else have facebook? xx

Yes it was me, I sent a message after saying it was me, as I wondered if you'd realise!! Please dont mention babies gender on FB as not everybody knows :)

tiggerz so sorry for misunderstanding the whole csection thing. :)

i will be doing csection due to the myomectemy surgery i did back in april. i can never give birth like you girls. :( but still happy about being able to get preggers and having a baby.

er you really have some great pregnancy pictures. are you taking them with a certain app or just fixing them once on the computer? i love the colors and all. :)

newfie - how great for you being back in school. what are you studying? will you be taking classes while on maternaty leave? i am also in school doing my masters. i am right now sitting with a take home exam in economics that has to be in before tomorrow morning. i only have only final left in march and then my dissertation which i will be working on while on maternety leave. i hope i can do it. but the best thing is, i will have almost the whole year to finish. :)

anyone have anything cool they have purchased to show? i love seeing those kind of pics. we will be shopping for some stuff next weekend. i can't wait.

Bellas, no need to apologise hunny - honest, you haven't offended me in the slightest!!

I have bought a gliding crib, car seat, pushchair etc etc!! What are your first purchases going to be bellas??? You sound excited and rightly so :) enjoy!!!

So today at midwife..

Blood pressure: 120/80 (which is good for me!)
Urine: clear
Heartbeat: Fine!
Fundal height: 32 (was 32 last week too anyone know why this might be?)
Position: ceph long as per usual head down

I asked her about this consultant appointment Ive been booked in for next tuesday, and she said it will be because of my blood pressure and the monitoring, and she also said that he might even decide to induce me a little bit early since Ive been having problems

But for now, its feet up time, a bit of trashy tv and an ice lolly better than an afternoon at the day unit any day!

ER Sounds like a good appt!!! I wouldn't be concerned about the measurement being 32 wks twice, it's so hit and miss anyway they always have a margin of error built in! If it was the same for 3/4 wks that's different xx So you're liking ice too then - I cannot eat enough of the stuff !!! Ice pops and ice cubes for me all day long!!

Consultant appt tomorrow and GROWTH SCAN!!!! I am kinda worried this time as I have been struggling with my blood sugars :-( I hope I can report good news tomorrow :-s

:hi:
I'm taking business admin. I'm doing it online so I can do it from home. :) I have 2 years with this program.
We've bought everything for the baby. We jut need to pick up a few bit's and bobs.
I have a scan on Monday now. The doctor is concerned with my lack of weight gain so they want to see if the baby is big enough. They are also getting concerned that my baby will not turn. She's been transverse almost the whole time. :wacko: It's starting to look like I may end up having a c-section.
How are you ladies

er hope all will be good with you and baby.

tiggerz how did consultant appointment go? is everything fine? i am sorry to hear about your blood sugar.

newfie - how much have you gained so far? i have only gained 3kg about 6 pounds, from my pre-pregnancy weight. I wounder if it is to little?! hmm please let us know how it goes for you. can you tell in what position baby is in? or is it only u/s that can tell? i hope things go well for you.

congrats to all of you three, you are all past week 30 not far at all until birth. so happy for you ladies.

belle - how are you doing?

impatient - how is it going for you? is your hubby better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->