TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

It looks like a boy to me too belle but we will see come july!

Pointless post but I just wanted to see my ticker as a squash! haha xx

haha ER. It's alright for someone to post, I thought eveyone had taken off lol.

Love the pics ER. I'm hoping to get some maternity pictures done a little bit later on. :)

er very beautiful pictures. are they proffessional?

newfie nice avatar pic on you and oh.

belle - looks like a boy to me as well. looks so cute.

No bellas I did them myself.. going to do some with my OH to frame when I get even bigger :) xxx

Lovely pics ER!!!!

Belle, baby looks so cute and looks like a little boy to me aswel

I hope you all enjoyed Christmas, we had a great time, DD is the perfect age for Christmas this yr - all magical!!

so here are a couple of bump pics that my friend took with her phone. this was almost week 18. :)

Attachments

• bilde(2).jpg
    bilde(2).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 7
  • bilde(3).jpg
    bilde(3).jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 7
This was me at 18 weeks. I was tiny beforehand, had good muscle tone and I'm tall. All things which affect our bump size the doctor told me. :D

Attachments

• 18+4Weeks.jpg
    18+4Weeks.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 5
oki, thank you newfie. i understand what you mean. i guess i am not that worried. my bump is almost similar to your 18 week bump. :)

Bellas I think you look gorgeous and a perfect sized bump for your frame x

Very true, your bump looks about "my" sized. lol. Here's my bump today.

Attachments

• babystuff 012.jpg
    babystuff 012.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 5
great pic on you and your 28+ week bump.

holly cr*p, girls i just realized that you are all reaching the last 10 weeks of your pregnancy. i can't belive it. how exciting. it is going to be a dread for the rest of us when you three have given birth and belle and i still have 8-16 weeks to wait around until we give birth.

hope you all are doing great.

impatient - how are you? please do write and tell us how you are doing and what your plan is. big hug to you my dear.

29 wks today!!!

Bellas we will still be here offer you support hunny :)

Impatient, I'd like to know how you're doing too x

ER, hope you're feeling better!???

Yes I feel better now tiggerz thanks for asking :)
Had a lot of pressure over last few days though, in back and ribs and he keeps pushing his bum right up under my ribcage at the side which is painful :(
Had over 12 braxton hicks contractions in an hour and a half yesterday.. rung L&D and they said ring back in a couple of hours if they dont settle down.. they did so thats good!
My mum let slip last night that she is planning a baby shower for me! haha shes useless.. I dont know when etc so Im not going to mention it now! :D

Well 30 weeks today!
It seems so FAR ALONG I cant get my head around it!

Between 7 and 12 weeks till I *should* meet our little boy! Cant wait to see his face and kiss and cuddle him xxx

Glad you're feeling better ER!

BH are a pita!!! Glad they settled for you ER! Make sure you keep drinking lots of water as being even slightly dehydrated can set them off :-(

I've also been having BH :-( I am still laying in bed, the last one I had was very strong and made my tummy rock solid and took my breath away - not good so going to relax and see of they stop :-(

Hope everybody else is doing ok xxx

Glad everyone is doing well. Happy New Year!
Don't worry bella, we'll still be around. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->