TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Belle you and baby are looking great!!! Your scan pic is adorable!!! Can't believe you're 16 wks already!!!

How is everybody!? So glad youre out ER!!

I'm doing ok, just a little panicky at how close I am now and I feel totally disorganised

I have that panicky feeling too, but no time to do it all yet! Really want to sort out his nursery, put his moses basket up and wash all his clothes etc but no energy yet xx

Holy shit ER, what an ordeal. I'm glad you're home now though, with little max still tucked inside.
Belle- Can't believe how far along you are already. Where does time go? Cute little scan pic. :D And you're bump is off to a nice start. :thumbup:

Here's me today and my scan pics from yesterday. I don't know my measurements sorry ER, they don't give them to you here at the scan.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 31weeks.jpg
    31weeks.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 11
Belle you and baby are looking great!!! Your scan pic is adorable!!! Can't believe you're 16 wks already!!!

How is everybody!? So glad youre out ER!!

I'm doing ok, just a little panicky at how close I am now and I feel totally disorganised

I have that panicky feeling too, but no time to do it all yet! Really want to sort out his nursery, put his moses basket up and wash all his clothes etc but no energy yet xx

Same here!!! I haven't even done my hospital bag yet!! I am exhausted, I have so much to do and I'm struggling!!! It doesn't help not sleeping at night :-( I keep setting myself little tasks but I keep failing :-(

newfie - lovely bump. sorry it is so hard to make out what is on the scan pic. hihi or i am blind. happy that all went well for you and little danni.

tiggerz and er - i hope you can still find some calm in the storm and relax. i guess it is hard to do it all. i am sure in the end we will be as prepared as we need to. :)

nothing new to report, just adding a couple of photos for now. :) the first one is a birthday party we had in our apt this past friday for a friend, second one is my 22 week bump and the last one is from my last birthday. :)

The first pic is her hands folded together and the second is her foot.

Bella, your bump is looking great! And you're a hot tamale. :winkwink:

aww thank you so much ladies.

newfie - now that you told me what it is, it makes sens. :)

Packing my hospital bags today, washing a load of his clothes and getting the skirting boards fitted in his room! Busy busy busy! xx

Yay found a set of drawers for babies room so now mission on to wash dry and iron his cute little clothes :)

I keep saying I'm gonna pack my hospital bag but I haven't got around to it yet. lol. Will do soon though. Crazy to think I only have 8 weeks left. :wacko:

wow you guys are really soon on your ways to soon deliver your babies.........7-8weeks is not a long time and babies i guess are good to go and enter the world already by 37 weeks. but i have heard that for first time moms it is not unusual to go over the time, is that right? tiggerz, did you go over 40 weeks with your first son?

well i am really happy and excited for you ladies. what will you all pack in your hospital bags? good to learn so i know what to get before it is my turn. :)

I've heard it's common to go over, I hope not. :haha: In the hospital bag there should be, pjs, make-up, pads, (bathroom stuff) clothes, camera, batteries, music or books if you want it. You need clothes for baby, pampers, wipes, your own choice of formula, blankets. Clothes for dad and his bathroom stuff. Hmm, that's all I can think of off top of my head. :rofl:

Bellas, with my first I had him 5days late after having a labour scare and a week in hospital at 26 wks!!!! 2nd baby was 39 wks after 2 sweeps to get me started. This time the consultant has decided I won't be going over this time so I will find out her plan on 15 February!!
But my mum spontaneously went into labour with me and my sister at 37 wks??!!

A few pics from my mini surprise baby shower we had today! :)

34 weeks today, six weeks to go! xx

p.s I dont always look like that Im pulling a funny face! haha

Looks like you had a great time ER!! Your hair looks really lovely :)

How is your BP now - all ok?

Yep it even went down to 116/56 at my profile this morning.. which now Im thinking sounds really low haha but it was averaging at about 128/70 xx

hello ladies - i hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

newfie - thank you for giving me the list of musts in the hospital bad. but i was just wondering why oh needs his bathroom stuff and cloths? are dad's allowed to stay at the hospital with baby and mom?

tiggerz - that is awsome that you get to find out the plan for giving birth. its only 15days left. i hope your baby plans to come out on time or just a few days before on his own. :)

er - looks like you had a nice time. did your oh surprise you with a baby shower? i love the ballons.

are you all ladies having a baby shower?

belle how is it going?

impatient - how is ttc going? i hope you are doing good.

oh by the way ladies when is vitality day? is it week 24? or is it later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->