TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Dads stay with mom and baby here. I thought it was normal everywhere :shrug: I had a shower too.
Looks like you had a nice time at your shower ER.
V-Day is 26 weeks I believe. I can't remember anymore :dohh: I'm pretty sure though. :D
Yes, I was wondering how impatient was getting on.

i guess it is like tiggerz said 24 weeks for v day here in the states as well. :) thank you for the info ladies.

newfie - wow you just thought me something. i didn't know about the father being able to stay over night at the hospital. so i called and i found out that we will have our own privat room. my oh can stay over. baby will be in our room with us as long as everything is fine with her. yiiiiiiiiippppppppiiiiiiii. i didn't know all this so it is a great surprise. this way both oh and i can bond with baby from the start.

i guess it is the same in sweden exept there you have to pay a small fee of $20 per night for dad to stay over. what i find strange is that i have never heard any of my friends say that their oh stayed over night at the hospital when they gave birth. hmmm

thank you so much ladies for all the valuble information you share. i appriciate them a LOOOOOOOOOT!!!

Oh well, as long as I helped you find out some good news. :D
Oops, maybe it is 24 weeks. :wacko: I can't remember anymore! :dohh:

Hi girls

Wow this thread isnt going to be here much longer you're all going to have had your little babies before you know it - time has gone so quick, well probably not for you though lol

CD4 here, af came on schedule on Sat, I was down for that day then I picked myself up, this is my first proper af since the d&c so hopefully it's a good luck sign for a good month!!

Good luck if I dont speak to any of you before the birth of your lo's xxxx

Stay positive impatient. Each cycle brings you one closer to your forever baby. :)

impatient - so glad to hear from you. i know it is easier said than done but stay posetive. you will have your baby before you know it. we are here when you need to talk.

newfie - that was so nicely written. i like that each af is closer to your forever baby.

how are you all doing? er are you feeling better? tiggerz are you getting your baby room ready? newfie, how is school? are you doing ok with that plus being pregger? are you also working still? i hope things are going good for all of you. big hug from me. :)

Thanks Bella. School is going great. I'm at least a week ahead in all my courses. :haha: I'm done work, decided that work + school + pregnant = too much. lol. I'm trying to get ahead of the game now so when the baby comes I'll have a few days to just sit back and relax (school wise lol).

My new ticker just scared me! haha! 2 weeks and 4 days till Im full term? No!

Glad your course is going well newfie, keep up the good work xxx

Back from MW 33wks 4 days!!! BP was lower than it ever is at an hospital appt, urine was fine, bump measuring 34cm perfect! and the most fantastic news BABY IS NOW HEAD DOWN!!!!!!! Last night he felt like he was more diagonal rather than his transverse position - he's been really squirming round for a couple of days and he has managed to turn himself round - I'm so pleased!!!! Now I need some duck tape to stop him moving back again!!!!!!!!! He's not engaged but very low - not expecting him to engage (3rd baby) my 2nd didn't until labour!! Just happy he's head down and low!!!!!
MW said the consultant will probably want to induce at 38 wks so potentionally I could have my baby THIS MONTH!!!!!!!

Bellas we won't decorate baby's room until he moves in there - between 6 & 9 mths! It's cream anyway so all good!! We will decorate when I know what theme I want, we have bought cute bedding for his small gliding crib for in our bedroom but I don't want to buy bedding for his proper cot yet - will chose that when he's here, then decorate around that :) We've bought him some furniture so I can get his clothes washed and put away - all very exciting!!!

GOODLUCK impatient!!!! Keep believing!!!

wow tiggerz - how wonderful. you are not far away to delivering. i can't belive how fast time flies by.

er - i can imagine it is scarier the closer you get. but you will do wonderful and have your baby max in your arms soon.

newfie - impressive. i am glad things are working out good. it seems like you have a great plan forward.

so, please ladies advise me on this. where will your babies be sleeping for the first year? will they share bed with you or be in a mb, crib, bas? i am curious.

we want her in the same room as us the first 6months then in her own room. what we can't figure out is if we should buy a bassinet or a moses basket for the first 3-4months? which one do you guys recommend?
or should we just get the crib right away and have it in our room and then move it to hers when she is 6months? please advise me. :)

Bellas, I had a Moses basket with DD and it only lasted 3 months and I wasn't ready to move her out of our room so we had to buy a gliding crib - she then stayed in our room until 9 mths approx! When we moved her into her own room we then put her in a proper cot. We are planning on keeping this baby in our room for 6/9 mths too in a gliding crib then in his own room with proper cot! HTH x

thank you for your response tiggerz. so what you are saying is that a gliding crib will fit a baby for as long as 6-9months? that would be better investment than a moses basket then?

thank you for your response tiggerz. so what you are saying is that a gliding crib will fit a baby for as long as 6-9months? that would be better investment than a moses basket then?

By far a better idea than a basket IMO - baby has more room in a gliding or swinging crib!!! I would never buy another Moses basket

My bubs will be in his moses basket for the first three/four months then in his own room in his cot.. well thats what Ive planned in my head but im a first time mum so god knows how things will turn out :) xxx

thank you ladies for your input.

er - i know what you mean, being a first time mom we may have lots of plans for how things should or will be but how it pans out might be completly different when baby arrives.
therefore, i will probably take tiggerz advice on getting a crib/sliding crib as she has already been there done that with two kids already. :)

yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy guess what today is MY V DAY i am so excited. :) so what is the next goal to reach? third tri? i suppose that starts week 26 right?

Yay congrats bellas!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippppeeee!!!!!!
3rd tri 27 wks I think x but different books/people/doc say different things!!!

Yes bellas I would say 27 weeks for third tri! Might even be in the same section on this site for a week or two! When you join Ill be like 38 weeks and tiggerz will be 37! xx

yes, you are both right it is week 27 third tri starts.

er - i know it is crazy to think about that you, tiggerz and newfie will only be in 3rd tri for 2-3 weeks by the time i make it there. then you will have your babies. how nuts. but how exciting. i can't wait to see how everyones babies will look like. they are all going to be beautiful.

I cant wait to see what our babies look like too! And how much they weigh! Eeee its all so exciting :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->