TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

I'm very excited too!!! I can't wait to see if baby looks like his brother and sister!!! Bellas, The 3rd tri seems to go quickly esp after 30 wks - would you agree ER???

Yep! I remember saying 'IM 30 WEEKS!' and now Im nearly 35! Thats five weeks! Where the hell has it gone? :) xxx

I know!! I was excited to get into the 30's!! Now I am going to be induced at some point I could have just 3 wks left!!!!!

:holly::holly: Im so excited today!! Just cant wait to see his likkle face! xx

It'll be amazing ER, you will find yourself mesmerised by him!!! You will watch his every move and expression - its magical :)

Good day ladies! It's snowing here :cold:
We are getting excited too, can't wait to see her little face and to see if she got dark hair etc etc. :D Plus, starting to get excited about the fact that this is almost over. I love being pregnant but that little bum is stuck right up underneath my ribs and it kills. :haha:
Glad everyone is feeling good. :thumbup:

Its snowing here too!
Nurserys nearly finished! Just need a blind and the floor cleaning and a few other bits and bobs!

wow er what a nice room, you are really ready to have your max. i am so far behind. haha i hope by the time i am 35weeks i will be as ready as you.

tiggerz - 3 weeks is nothing. holly molly. you are there in no time that is nuts. have you and your oh decided on your baby boys name?

newfie - i can understand that you are ready to see your baby. i am to, but it is sooooooooooo far away for me still.

i am so excited for you girls. :)

happy weekend.

Love the nursery ER. I thought we were ages away from getting at our nursery but FIL showed up unexpectedly today and and hocked up the water in the downstairs apartment. :happydance: So we should be able to get in there at in in a couple weeks. :cloud9:

Been up all night with painful contractions on one side and wrapping round my back and hip (coming every 6 mins), dull back ache and nausea.. Theyve tailed off now but my god!

Think they are pre-labour symptoms.. Ive read up on it and apparently it can last weeks before the birth so if it happens again over the next few days Im gonna ring l and d or see my midwife.

They were definatley NO braxton hicks they were somethin else! xxx

Keep an eye on yours girls xx

Oh dear ER! Keep us updated! Stay well. I would call too if it happens again. :hugs:

ER love Max's nursery!! Where did you get the changing unit from, I'm after one!! Contractions don't sound like fun :-( Poor girl, I don't think you gave much longer now have you!! Keep hydrated and rest laying down on your left hand side when you can xx

Bellas, I think we've chosen a first name but undecided on a middle name!!

Newfie - also very ready for the pregnancy to end and to finally meet my baby!

I said to DH this morning after NO sleep whatsoever last night I'm so ready now! With GD and all the injections etcetc, SPD is crippling, period pains and BH's are also getting to me now!! I just want baby here as soon as its safe for him to be born and then to get back to normal!! Well as normal as life can be with a new born but I can't wait!!!

aww er, i hope you will be fine. please do keep up updated. i will keep you and max in my prayer. definatly give them a call again if you can't take it anymore.

tiggerz - i don't even want to know about getting uncomfortable when sleeping. when will it start? yikes, i love my beauty sleep this will be a tough one to handle. :)

tomorrow i am going to see my doc. we have a buntch of questions to ask. :) one of them being that i have not gained a single pound/kg since the last visit. in total for the past 24+ weeks i have only gained less than 3kg. i wonder if that is ok. what if i don't gain anymore or just a little the rest of pregnancy will that be fine......anyway we will see what they say. also i am getting tested for gd tomorrow. i wonder how quck i will know the results.

Bella, if you have questions ask them to your doctor for sure. I had only gained 2 lbs by 31 weeks. :wacko: Sleepless nights, depends on the reason. In the earlier months I was restless from back pain now I'm up to pee 3-6 times a night. lol.

Bellas I wouldn't worry about weight gain, I still have only put on around 3lb in the whole of the pregnancy and I did not lose any to start with - I ought to weigh less after giving birth at this rate!!!
Insomnia - its from aches pains, baby squirming, restless mind, itchy legs sometimes - I love my sleep too :-( i do wonder if it's natures way of getting you ready for the night feeding????????

Hospital appointment at 2pm, will update when Im back.. should just be bp profile, bloods and monitor though! x

ER how did u get on - you must be back by now???????

Terrible organisation by midwives! So annoyed!

Apparently I should have been seeing my 'normal' midwife for check ups as well as the bp profile at the hospital... this was NOT the case when I was ringing her asking her and she said oh no you wont have to see me too!
So not had an antenatal check for over three weeks now.. no fundal height has been measured.. positioning hasnt been checked etc..

I feel so lost in the system!

Also had a mix up with my prescriptions..
Had a lovely midwife though who has organised me a plan of care (finally) and booked all my appointments..

Need to:
Ring midwife tomorrow to see if she will come to house to do checks.
Bp profile @ hospital next tuesday
Clinic apt @hospital for registrar appointment and another scan (!)

She also said its common for women on my tablets to be induced early to avoid going overdue!

So in two weeks time after the scan i might be finding out when they are going to induce me!!!! Im scared its gonna get to the apt in two weeks time and they are going to say 'We are inducing you tomorrow!' Arghh! Imagine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->