TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

They have a habit of messing up don't they :-(

Goodluck with your appts next week! When is your scan? Mine is 15th then I get told about induction etc - I'm really worried they'll say go and get your bags it's time now or tomorrow!!!! We are so very very close!! Its definitely gets scary now but exciting too!!! It's like getting on a roller coaster and wanting to get off or at least just wait a few more mins but then you're off and there's nothing you can do about it!!!!!

Sorry going off on one - my mind is mush!!!! I need to have this baby so I can gain some sense back lol xx

newfie and tiggerz - i guess you were both right it is ok to not gain a whole lot during pregnancy. my doc said everything looks normal and my fundal hight is 25.5 so even though i have not gained a whole lot the baby is growing normal. she even did a quick u/s so we got to see our baby.

er - that sounds crazy, how can they mess up like that. well you are close now so its good they are getting organized for you.

tiggerz - so by next week you will know a for sure due date how exciting.

i really wonder which one of you three will be first with giving birth. how fun, now it is just a waiting game. :)

tiggerz - by the way do you know how much one loses after birth. you know baby weight, placenta and all that........

Bellas great news - see don't worry about your weight :) No idea how much you lose afterwards because last time I gained quite quickly so then didn't weigh myself and buried my head in the sand!!! This time I shall let you know as I haven't gained much so don't mind stepping on the scales so much! I live in hope that I'll be given a date on the 15th, but these consultants often change there minds so I'm not going to get my hopes up tooooooooo much!!!

ER - are you excited???? 21st isn't long away and you see max again :) I can't wait to see my baby again, hoping I see his face again next time as he was hiding it last time :-(

The 15th is in like just over a week! exciting!

I didnt see much at my last one, the only thing I recognised on the screen was when she measured the top of his head.. didnt see his face or anything recognisable on his body..

If the ultrasound woman is a different one (a bit friendlier) next time I might ask her if she could show me his face :D do you think she would mind xx

I asked to see baby's face and she tried really hard but baby was in the wrong position!! I think most scanners will look, they understand how excited/nervous etc the mums are!!!

At my last ultrasound the tech couldn't see her face. She was too far down lol. All this talk of induction, and 2 girls in our baby club had their babies this weeks and there is one more in the hospital right now. :shock: We are getting really close!

Quick question tiggerz, were you induced earlier with your other LO's?

I was wondering, if I do need to be induced earlier (say 39 weeks) do you think they would attempt a sweep if i asked them a day or two before scheduled induction? It just seems silly to not at least try to get things going naturally before just jumping in with the induction xxx

ER I've never been induced before!!! I went over by 5 days with #1, my waters broke 2 days before I was scheduled fur induction.
With #2 I had 2 sweeps just past 37w and 38w I went into labour and had her at 39wks approx 3 days past the second sweep! My consultant wouldn't induce early 4 yrs ago but will now!! She said the failure rate of inductions was too risky and alot end up with c sections!!!!! I have no idea why she's changed her mind on this maybe the drugs are better to get you started now????? I had the same conversation with my husband if she offers induction at 37w I may ask for a sweep instead and if that doesn't work induce the next week???
We shall see!!!
I'm on a march mum board on FB loads of babies are being born already!!!!!!! Getting close!!!!!!

hello ladies, how are you all doing?

so after my doc visit we also got to find out that we will most likely delivery our baby on 14th of may. i am so excited. that means 95 more days, or 13 weeks and 4days or simply 3 months 2-3days. i caaaaaaaaaaaan't wait.

hehe i know you are all around the corner so my 13 weeks seem so far away still. but i am excited.

what is new with you girlies?

Ahh - my daughters birthday is the 15th - lovely time of year for walks etc xxx

Nothing new here really, just that baby is pushing downwards all the time and feeling very uncomfortable!!

Newfie, ER how are you two??????

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/877565-im-so-upset.html

:(

Hey ladies, checking in to let you know I'm not gone in or anything. lol. I'm going to read ER's link now. And good new's I'm now 150lbs. :D

EDIT: He can still turn ER. Keep us updated. :)

I HATE HAVING GD!!!!!!! :-( Just nearly collapsed due to blood sugars dropping through the floor very quickly!!! Good job hubby was with me - i was totally disorientated, shaking, spinning out etc etc :-( Just for added measure I was driving!!!! Thank fully DH took over and we were close to home! When we got back I checked my blood and my level was 2.5!!!!
On Wednesday I have another growth scan and the consultant is going to talk about induction! I'm now 35 wks, I am sooooo ready now, this hypo really scared me, I thought I was about to die - seriously I really did!!!

Oh tiggerz, that sound scary. It's strange what pregnancy can do to us sometimes, isn't it? Take care, I don't know much about GD but I know that sudden drops in sugars are a bad thing. :hugs:

Just got some of my maternity pics from the photographer. They are the photographer's copy so her name is across the bottom but still, I love most of them. :kiss:

Attachments

• l.cphoto.jpg
    l.cphoto.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 7
  • l.cphoto2.jpg
    l.cphoto2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 5
  • l.cphoto3.jpg
    l.cphoto3.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
er - i hope max will turn around the next couple of weeks. i feel for you and your frustration. try to relax and hope that all will be fine.

tiggerz - holly sh*t........i am glad your hubby was with you. that could not have been a fun experience. i would have been scared as you probably were and still are. that is horrible. i hope the next couple of weeks fly by and you can deliver you ds.

newfie - those are beautiful pics. you are a very good looking gal lady. :) when did you take them? i think my oh and i want to take some as well but don't know when it would be best. what week is yours? i still feel my bump is so small.

well big hug to you all. i hope you tiggerz and er can get to relax these next couple of weeks before your babies arrive.

Aww no tiggerz! Maybe you need to stop driving now just in case :/

How scary...
Lovely pics newfie xx

Bella, they say the best time is is between 31 and 33 weeks. Mine are 33 weeks and 5 days. My bump isn't overly large but I was getting to nervous to wait any longer. :)

Thank you ladies :) I'm feeling much better - but it really knocked me for six - I'm now petrified incase I do it again - its not like I wasn't taking care of myself or not testing blood - I was it just happened sooooo fast :-(

Thank you bellas xxx

Newfie you are looking very glam!!

ER I have to drive but I'm going to make sure I eat first and only do short journeys and only necessary journeys!!! Did you look at spinning babies www????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->