TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

tiggerz and newfie - i am sorry to hear that you are both not feeling well. i hope things change soon and you will have your babies soon and the pain will just be gone. big hug from me to both of you.

things are good here, still no weight gain for the past 8 weeks. doc is not worried, my fundal height was right on. i am sure i will gain weight now that i will be going to visit our parents in sweden and norway. just two more weeks left.:)

oh quick question will you ladies use a breast pump? if yes which one? is it manual or eletric, double or single? please let me know i need help in the purchasing one. :)

Thanks for the kind words Bellas. Since my blood pressure is on the boardline of "OMG" I had to cut back my salt intake. :growlmad: I love salt. :dohh: I'm trying to be good though. I'm just farting around the house (I don't mean actually passing gas it's an expression here in Newfoundland lol) doing a few chores.

Breast pumps - I haven't bought one yet - I'm going to see how it goes! Last time I had a manual pump advent - it was rubbish!! I've heard lots of good things re Medela electric pumps!!

I'm still getting sporadic contractions and baby pushing down hard since my sweep, little show, but I don't think anything much is happening so will probably need my induction on Monday :-(

Newfie hope you're feeling ok ((hugs))

Wow induction on monday tiggerz thats like two days away!! Exciting! How do you feel about it?

And Bellas, I use the tommee tippee electric breast pump, however I used a medela one in hospital and that was alot better but more expensive xx

Induction - I feel very scared about it tbh!!! I've never been induced before and know the risks ie emcs, or prolonged labour etc! With having a 4 yo I don't want to be away from home for too long and I've read it can take days to get labour going and then afterwards I know I'll need at least 24hrs in for the baby to be monitored!!! The other thing is my mum is taking unpaid leave from work to look after my children - she lives 2 hrs away! I don't want to keep her from earning either! And we have a business and dh needs to be able to work and use the phone! Just want to go into labour by my self over the weekend!!!!!

How is Max doing ER?? how are you healing??

Lovely photos of max xxxx He's precious!!

You'll be fine Tiggerz, you a tough lady. :thumbup: Although I must admit, I'm a little afraid of being induced myself. I will be doing everything to try to avoid it.
ER- love the pics of Max. I can't help but think about all the "duck lips" comments that were made on facebook not too long ago when I see his little pursed up face. But it's cute on babies. :haha: Take care. :hugs:

er - so glad to see you here again. how are you? how is max? lovley pics of him. has he gained any weight yet. also meant to ask you how tall was he at birth? how much did you lose right after birth? just curious. :)

you are right as far as the breast pump, it seems that medela is the right brand to get altough they are expensive, i will get one after i have given birth. i heard it can be hard to express after a c-sec so worried that i might not be a milking machine. hahaha how did it work out for you as far as that?

tiggerz- my dear i am so sorry to hear about all the stress you are going through, i know it is easier said than done to tell you not to stress. but try to find moments through out your day to just relax and exersise breathing. i hope your little boy will want to come out on his own before your appointment on monday. can you tell me the proccess of being induced? why is it horrible? i hope everything gets sorted out for you before the appointment. you are in my prayers.

newfie - how is your blood pressure? any more contractions? i hope things are going ok for you while waiting for danni. :)

hope you gals are having a great weekend.

Max is doing well, hes a very content baby and only ever cries when we take his nappy off.. he doesnt like being naked!

As for me, Im okay, the wound is completley numb, but the area around it is very tender and stings when anything touches it. Im up and about though and have been since the day after surgery. I can still feel my stitches are there (they are dissolvable) but i havent actually looked at it myself as it will freak me out.. my OH has a look every now and then haha

I put on 27 pounds altogether in the pregnancy, a week after the birth I had lost 14lbs, and i have lost 2lbs since then. Im not doing anything at all to lose it though think alot of it is water retention and swelling (my tummy is still a bit swollen)
You will find when you give birth you get the sweats in bed! Ive read its your bodys way of getting rid of all the water etc but its not nice.

Tomorrow tiggerz? xD

xx

Nice to hear you're up and about ER.

BP is still high. Not quite high enough to go back but very close. :wacko: I may have to go back today. I'm hoping not though. How is everyone else.

Tiggerz?

tiggerz - how are you doing today? i wanted to wish you luck tomorrow. i am sure things will go well. big hug to you dear.

newfie - did you go to the doc today due to your bp? how did it go?

er - thank you for answering my questions. glad that you are up and moving. i know that a csection can be tough......not that i have gone through c-sec but i have done a major abdominal myomectemi op. so i know it is tough. but it gives me hope that you are up and moving as it was hard for me to move after my op. for several weeks. :)

Well I'm in hospital waiting to be started off - I got here and was being monitored on the ctg and 3 ladies came in in labour so now I have to wait :-( So could be a long wait until they do anything! :-(

Thank you for my goodluck wishes xx

Thinking about you today tiggerz! Hopefully next time I speak to you you have your baby xx

Thinking of you Tiggerz. :hugs:

I went to the doctor and my bp was still way too high. They made me rest for 2 hours and it went down a little so they sent me home on bedrest. I had to get bloodwork done today s by tomorrow I should know just how close to y due date I'm going to make. :wacko:

tiggerz thinking of you and i can't wait to see you your baby. :)

newfie - i am sorry to hear about the bedrest but i am glad that you are ok. exiting to find out if you will be giving birth sooner than expected. :)

Ooooh newfie it might be soon then? Im excited for you!

Tiggerz is still being induced and waiting around on the ward.. i think they are really busy and there are lots of women in labour :( she sounds fed up on her facebook so I hope its very soon for her..

Heres mini man this morning :)

I had a good appointment today. My bp has gone done to a more manageable level. Blood results were good, all swelling is gone 9lost 3 lbs from it oo :)) and the baby's heartbeat was perfect too! So far so good. I have to go back on Thursday again so I'll find out more then I guess. As of now, they're letting me simmer. :haha:

Update: midwife weighed little guy today and he is now 5lb 12 ounces! x

er - how beautiful your max is. super cute! it's great that he is gaining weight.

newfie - great to hear that your bp is back to normal. cute and funny bump pic, it looks like a con head from the profile. hihi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->