TTC buddy anyone?

Reaction score
Today AF is due, but my cycles are irregular by a couple days so she's due any day now. I'll be TTC baby #3! Anyone want to chat while we wait? :)

Hello! I'm on cd3 with 29-32 day cycles so I can relate to the uncertainty of when af will arrive! I'm TTC #1 and this will be our first month trying. We're really excited but I wish O day was closer! :wacko:

Still no AF for me so far today. I just want her to show so I can start a new cycle! Good luck to you :)

Thank you! Good luck to you, too. I hope this is your month :dust:
Sometimes when af is being stubborn if hubby and I dtd she will show up that night! I think maybe the muscle spasms help move things along when it's so close. Not sure but maybe worth a try!

I've noticed that happen before in the past :thumbup: I got two set of positive opks this month. So I think my body couldn't the first time. Not sure if that will delay my AF or not :shrug:

Oh, maybe! I haven't used opks yet. Am thinking we will just give it a blind try a few monthsnd see what happens. I was on bc for 19 years and have been off now 8 months. I've been using natural progesterone cream to regulate my cycles and I think it has really helped with that and with reducing PMS symptoms and pain from my endometriosis! Hoping it helps with TTC, too.

19yrs? What kind of BC were you on? My sister was on the shot for 5yrs and pills for about 2yrs before that. Her and her (now ex) hubby were trying for two years with no success. I'm not sure how much help her doctor was or how she went about TTC other than opks. I've never been on BC a day of my life :blush: I've always used charting, after my daughter was born my cycles were so irregular I started using opks as a back up. Now this month ill be trying to track my temperatures. Hope I don't mess it up :dohh:

Oops, sorry that was a slight typo...been on bc for 14 years, since I was 18. I've been on different pill forms. I have taken a break here and there 3-6 months at a time and had some cysts on my ovaries so my gyno did some tests and intra-vag ultrasounds and she said I am O'ing (or was when she was doing the tests) so fingers crossed the pill has not messed me up! Good luck with the temping! I may try it just to see if I can figure it out. My body is usually pretty good about telling me when I'm O'ing but wouldn't hurt to have a back up indicator :)
Any signs of af?

That's good to know that you're still o'ing :thumbup: I've always been really good at listening to my body and could tell when I was o'ing. My daughter turns 20months tomorrow. And ever since having her my cycles have varied from 35-45days. Then they were averaging 35days. Last months cycle was 30 days. Then my body didn't ovulate the first time it should've. I'm nervous my body is too wacky to successfully TTC as quickly and my first two.
No sign of AF yet. We may :sex: tonight to try and hurry the witch along, lol.

Yes, I was happy to hear that, too. I don't think I O'd last month because I was working too much and eating & sleeping too little. I never had cm or a raised cp last month and I always do other months. I forgot to use the progesterone cream last month, too. Hoping I don't stress myself out now that we've decided to try! I want to enjoy the time spent bding :winkwink:
That's good that you have kept track of your cycles & know what to expect. I haven't always done that since I've been on bc so long. Not sure what to really watch for with temping but I've read some other posts so I think I get the idea. Temp combined with cm & cp should help me figure it out if I decide to go that route. Still haven't decided if I'm gonna just give it a few months and enjoy trial and error or just get right down to strict business lol My gyno I have now is a rude older man but the only gyn within 40 miles so knows I don't have much choice and is no help to me regarding planning info :(
Hopefully af arrives soon for you so you can get to the trying part!

Hi I am on CD15 of 42 day cycle. Ttc #2. DH and I have been trying for almost a year. Baby dust to everyone.

I've never tried checking my cp. I've only read some things about temping, so I hope I don't mess it up, lol. I'm normally stressed so I'm sure that doesn't help :nope: just don't forget that you can BD too much! I've read only every other or 3 days :shrug: with my daughter we just did it every other day the week I was fertile. Lol.

I had an ob with both children but this time I'm hoping to use a midwife and do a water birth. This will be our last baby and really would love to try that experience. I feel a little crampy tonight, hope this is a good sign :witch:

Hi I am on CD15 of 42 day cycle. Ttc #2. DH and I have been trying for almost a year. Baby dust to everyone.

:wave: welcome! Do you know what cd you normally O on? Good luck this month :flower:

Thanks! I don't know for sure I am still working on that. Lol. I ordered OPk's for this cycle so hoping it works this month. Good luck to you also.

When my cycles were that long I think I was O'ing around cd20-25. Hope you can get your opks in time. I have 6 left so I need to get more for the next cycle if I'm not pregnant, lol.

That is what I am thinking also. So maybe around Jan 11. Fingers crossed

I've never tried checking my cp. I've only read some things about temping, so I hope I don't mess it up, lol. I'm normally stressed so I'm sure that doesn't help :nope: just don't forget that you can BD too much! I've read only every other or 3 days :shrug: with my daughter we just did it every other day the week I was fertile. Lol.

I had an ob with both children but this time I'm hoping to use a midwife and do a water birth. This will be our last baby and really would love to try that experience. I feel a little crampy tonight, hope this is a good sign :witch:

Oh that is great that you want to try a water birth!! I would love to but am way too afraid lol

We plan to bd every other day my fertile week. Gotta make sure there are enough swimmers lol :spermy:

I'm so impatient and TTC requires lots of waiting...waiting for af to end, waiting for fertile week/O day and then the TWW. Shew! Gonna be a looong month!

With my first I had an epi. With my second I wanted to go natural, but during transition (around 7cm) and the back labor, I asked for the epi but it failed and still felt the delivery. I'm hoping that going naturally once before gives me some upper hand in doing it again for real this time! Lol.

Wat cd are you on now? Im Still waiting for AF :growlmad:

How was the second delivery? I'm guessing not horrible if you want to try all natural? I think my biggest fear is knowing that if you pass on the drugs, after a certain point you can't change your mind. I have a high tolerance for pain everywhere BUT my cervix & vaginal area :(

I'm on CD5 now. Grrr! Go figure, huh? She never cooperates - early when you aren't expecting her and late when you need her!

They "say" you can ask for an epi at any point as long as the baby isn't crowning! But I think the chances of it not working increases the closer you get to 10cm. In my case it failed. With my son I pushed for an hour and pulled a muscle. With my daughter I pushed three times and she slid right out, and I could tell it was time to push. I really think being natural helped a lot in that area :thumbup:

Fingers crossed she comes tomorrow :witch: waiting is the hardest :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"