TTC buddy anyone?

I suppose I have a long way to go before having to worry much about that part! lol Gotta get pregnant first :)
But I do think about it a lot. My very good friend had 4 babies naturally. She had a midwife who used olive oil and massaged her opening softening it up for the babies head to slide through. She had no tearing or anything with all 4. Jealous! :)

Yep, waiting is the hardest. Sending more af vibes your way! :)

I tore a little with my daughter, because she came out face up. But I didn't feel it :shrug: 4 babies naturally is awesome :thumbup:

Not long until fertile window :winkwink: we just :sex: so hope it helps!

Yes, kudos to her!

My guesstimate for O day is Jan 11/12 so about 2 wks still. Not bad but seems like forever far!
Do you usually O around the same cycle day each month?

Hope the time flies fast for you :dance:

I think I O around the same time every cycle. At least I did before having my daughter. This is the first month I've had two sets of positive opks. I think I O 2-3 weeks after AF. If AF comes around the first, I should be O'ing around jan17-19 :thumbup:

Happy New Year! How are things going? Hopefully af arrived and you're on your way to the countdown for O now :)

Happy new year! :wave:

AF arrived yesterday :thumbup: it came with some not so good news with OHs grandparents. Has the witch left for you yet? I hate feeling so emotional :wacko:

Oh no! I hope everything is ok with the grandparents?!? Sorry to hear there was not so good news :(

Happy that af finally arrived! :thumbup:

Yes, the witch has gone and now dh found out at work today he is going on 2nd shift which, of course, means we can only :sex: on weekends!! :hissy: I'm so upset right now!!

Both of my mother inlaws parents were admitted to the hospital. With her father being more severe. So far they think he'll recover but still waiting to see :?

So sorry Hun! I feel your pain. My OH has been on every shift. He currently is on seconds as well but we don't have much choice :nope: our 3yr old is autistic and we have to drive 45 minutes twice a day to take him 3 towns over to his private school. And I don't drive because of my anxiety. The only plus side is his second shift premium wages :dohh: does your OH know how long he'll have to be on second shift?

I'm sorry, I hope they both recover quickly!

He has always been on second shift with this job until a couple months ago. He was put on 1st to shape the crew up and to be trained for plant manager. Now they are running well and he is trained so has to go back to 2nd :( They don't have shift premiums where he works and it causes us nothing but trouble & lots of fighting :( He gets home at midnight or later, makes all kinds of noise, wakes up me and the dogs, etc. My work is 1.5 hours away so I have to get up super early and go to bed early so him waking me up every single night gets real old real fast and makes for one cranky me! Not a real great environment for TTC... He will be on 2nd until he gets another position or a new job. *sigh* Oh well...I'm just thankful we both have jobs! Could be so much worse!

Oy...how do you do it?? I can't imagine the shift differences plus driving all over and having kiddos at home to juggle. You must be super mom! :headspin:

He was on third shift with his first job, 3yrs ago. That's when our son was an infant and all he did was cry. That was the worse :( the place he works at now doesn't have third shift, thankfully! But I hear ya on the shift causing problems :? He normally works 10hr shifts and gets off work around 1:30am, not making it home until 2. And we all have to be up at 7. It'll be worse this summer when he's doing 12hr shifts and coming home at nearly 4am :argh: I always complain about the noise no matter what shift. First shift he was getting up at 5am and would wake the kids up early :dohh: I think during fertile week ill just make sure we BD after he gets off work :winkwink:

I'm no super mom though :nope: I'm a stay at home mom and couldn't imagine us both working. I have my own meltdown at least once a week :blush:

Sorry..been MIA the past few days.
I've been SO super cranky for some reason. :grr: I don't usually get the cranks until the week before af :(
DH has been sick and working 12 hours a day this past week so luckily I haven't taken it out on him lol
Anyway, I think my cycle is totally messed up this month. :wacko: I'm usually 32 days but I had full af on 11/23 for 4 days, and we weren't TTC that month. Then on 11/22 I had spotting for 2 days (nothing major, just brownish peach colored only when peeing), then nothing on the 24th then full af on 12/25. I should have my fertile week this coming week and O around the 12th.
I had EW CM with a tinge of brownish spotting late last night so I think I already O'd for this month :( I guess my cycle must have started when I was spotting??? Which would have made it a 28 day cycle. I've never had spotting like that before. If I spot, I spot in the day and then start full AF while I'm sleeping that same night. So since it was minimal I didn't count it as day 1.
So....we haven't :sex: for days. We did today but I'm pretty sure it's too late. And now, I don't even know if my AF should come a week earlier since I O'd a week earlier or if it will come on 1/26 as expected. Frustrating! :(
How are things your way??

Sorry you've been feeling upset. I get cranky before O and AF :wacko:
I've never really get spotting until the day AF is going to start. Did you get any clear stretchy cm? Usually i get clear stretchy about 24hrs before O'ing :shrug: but I get ewcm for a couple days leading up to O. Just keep BDing as you can this week and hope you didn't miss the egg! I thought I O'd early last cycle but I didn't. My body ended up O'ing when it said on my chart. Hope this can still be your month :hugs:

Things have been okay. Had to take my son to the ER on Friday night because he busted his lip open :wacko: my AF should've been done today but I still have some dark red bleeding :shrug: so not sure what's up with that.

I've never really noticed being cranky before O.
This whole month is just "off". I don't know what's going on. I usually have 2-3 days of slimy CM and then the EW CM around day 15-16ish, but this time, I had just one time of EW CM and it came a lot earlier than usual (depending on if I go by spotting day 1 or full flow day 1). Weird.
I guess now I wish I did temping or something because I have really no way to know if I O'd or not. My nipples have been super sensitive to the point of being sore the past 2 days like they get right before AF and I've been a tiny bit crampy like right before AF so maybe I'm just having a super super short cycle this month.

I hope your son is okay! Poor guy!

Hope all is well in AF land and she's long gone by now! I usually have red bleeding on days 1-2 and sometimes again the very last day. Hopefully that was just the end :)

Last month was so off for me. My hormones and body are super sensitive since having my daughter :shrug: last month my nipples were sensitive from the time I O'd up until a few days before AF arrived. I never paid attention until last month because I thought I could've been pregnant. Then I went around squeezing my boobs checking for tenderness :rofl:
If it isn't your month this month, I think opks are super easy :thumbup:
Today was my second day of temping. I'm still learning a lot and still a bit confused. I guess when the month is over I can look back and try to make sense of it all :wacko:

Monday my SO starts first shift. That gives us better chance to BD now :thumbup: but he's been a jerk lately and honestly don't feel like BDing :nope:

Hello! Hope OH has straightened up so you can be in the mood to BD :winkwink:
My DH started 2nd shift this week so we haven't see each other so far this week. That's ok though because I'm pretty sure I O'd last weekend, anyway :shrug:
I'm having AF cramps and I'm super PMSy and I'm eating everything in sight. I also have the pre-af sore nipples, which I get every month. No blue veiny boobs or nausea - Nothing pointing towards early PG symptoms :nope: Everything going as a normal pre-menstrual week :( I bought some PGTs in case I don't get the :witch: this weekend. She'll be due Sat/Sun this week, so we'll see!

How is the temping going? Getting any easier? I've been reading up on it a bit and I'm not sure it would work for me b/c I'm a light/restless sleeper and wake 2-3 times a night to pee. I've read in several places you should be a pretty solid sleeper and not wake during the night to get the most accurate temp results :confused:

How is the kiddo's lip? Hopefully it's on the way to being mended! :flower:

:wave: hope youre doing well! With my son I totally thought the witch was coming. I had every typical pre-AF symptoms as I got every month. I thought for sure she was coming. I wasnt symptom spotting with him so I didn't pay too much attention in the days before AF. And I wasnt nauseous until after 5w :winkwink:

Temping is going okay. I'm not too sure what to think of it yet. As you can see in my siggy. My temps aren't really consistent :dohh: I found a charting thread on here and asked about the sleeping (I wake up a lot too). They said that the amount of sleep isn't too important. As long as your body is rested while you take the temp (so like at least 2-3hrs sleep). But we're sick this week so I don't think my temps are going to be too reliable :nope: I'm supposed to O this Saturday, based on just tracking my days. We're gonna BD tonight and hope it catches the eggy. Don't want to try too hard this month :rofl:

His lip has finally healed. Thought it was getting infected because we had two days of looking yellow. But all is healed now :thumbup:

Whew! Glad he was able to doge the infection! Those are no fun, especially on the face.

Ah, thanks for the info on the temping/sleeping thing. I wasn't sure exactly what it meant when I read it online before!
Looks like no O yet for you? Do you do OPKs just once a day? Just curious b/c I'm wondering if I maybe should try them, but, again I was reading through forums and saw several people saying you should test 2 or more times a day because the window is so short if you test in the AM and O in the afternoon or evening it may show the next morning but be too late already, or not show at all and then you think you didn't O that month. Seems like SO much to worry about and could get very expensive. Starting to wonder if I should have even started reading about things! :shrug:

I have been absolutely exhausted the past 2 days, and yesterday and today I've had random bouts of nausea. I don't have a sensitive stomach at all and can't remember the last time I felt sick to my stomach. AF isn't due until Sunday...but I got impatient and POAS this morning with FMU using a cheapy store brand early results test. BFN...not a faint line or anything. Held it up to the light, even and it was clear as day...no blue except the control line :( Hoping the nausea isn't a flu bug!
I'm getting the burning pain in my ovary area tonight that I usually get before AF (due to endometriosis) so I know she will be here as scheduled.

I'm not sad, though b/c it may be a blessing in disguise. I may be getting hired on at my job at the end of the month (I'm just a contractor right now) which means new insurance and a 1 year wait before I'm eligible for maternity leave. SO we may be waiting 3 months or so after this cycle is over before we TTC again.

I read online that its best to have 5hrs of sleep for most accurate. That's why I was worried it wasnt going to work for me. But they assured me it wasnt too important. As long as you get the temp while your body is still in a resting state.
I think I should be O'ing tomorrow or Sunday. I took an opk today and it was negative. But darker than the last few days. I might test again tonight because earliers test looked almost positive :winkwink: They do suggest testing 2-3 times a day. But after a few months you can just test once a day. I do once a day because I've been using them for about 8 months now and feels like second nature. They say temping will be like that after a few cycles. If you get the job and wait a few months, it'll be perfect time to test out the opks and temps so you know what to look for when it comes to the real deal :thumbup: good luck and fingers crossed you get the job! We're getting over a cold and felt nauseous for a few days because of lack of appetite :? Hope you're not getting sick :flower:

Great to know!
Oh sweet! GL, I hope you catch the eggy :)

Great idea to practice using the temping and OPKs if we have to take a break, I didn't even think of that, thanks! :thumbup:

Oh, that's right - you said before your household wasn't feeling well. Hopefully you're all on the mend.
Thanks, I hope I'm not, too! I'm hoping it was from just maybe eating something that didn't agree with me. I don't feel nauseated tonight so fingers crossed it was just a fluke thing. I know you don't usually feel that as related to being PG until several weeks in but I was just sort of hoping lol :)
Just trying to be very realistic and not make assumptions at every little symptom because there are so many that could be PG or something not even close!

Just did my last opk and it was negative! No ewcm when I wiped. I had lots earlier today :shrug: not sure if we should bd or hold off until tomorrow :(

I started testing 2-3 days before my cycle trackers predicted ovulation date. I think they're pretty easy to get used to :thumbup:

Women got so lucky, every little thing could easily be a pregnancy symptom :grr: but you'll know when it happens. You get that gut feeling :hugs: and it seems like all AF symptoms are turned up a notch and feel exaggerated :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->