TTC buddy anyone?

So what did you end up doing? Looks like you had two days of pos OPKs after your last post? Woo hoo, if that's the case! :happydance:

AF hasn't come yet and my boobs are still killing me. Nausea in the afternoons and bad heart burn in the evenings. I have never had heart burn in my life, and I thought if you were PG that only comes later on like 4-5 months+? I'm still going to go with stress for the heartburn and the lack of AF. This month has been a B with DH going to second shift. We're having difficulties adjusting and he has turned into a child that needs to be told what to do since I'm not around to initiate projects or remind him not to eat out every meal (or that putting a greasy fast food bag on the new carpet while he finds something dumb to watch on TV is NOT ok). And that at 3:30 am while I'm trying to sleep is not the time to go rummaging through every drawer and cupboard in the house (including our bedroom) looking for something :dohh: Grrr :roll:
I'm b*tchy enough for AF to get here already! lol I hope she comes soon so I can settle down.

I bought two from the store. I limited two. I knew that if they were negative on those days, I either wasnt going to O, or it was going to be on Tuesday. My temps gave me a baseline and predicted O date of yesterday :thumbup: if my temps stay high then it'll be confirmed of yesterday as O date! I still feel crampy, my nipples are super sensitive and my cm looks like a mix of ewcm and watery.

Have you tested at all? I can't remember :blush: I always feel that irritated when AF is nearing. OH usually knows to steer clear. Lol. Men. It's like having a child already! :hugs:

Whew! Glad you were able to get two more and hopefully your temps confirm O day! The symptoms all sound positive/promising for O :thumbup:

I did test, I think it was Friday morning. It was negative - not even a faint line. I knew it was early but AF was due yesterday and I got pee crazy and couldn't wait until Sunday :blush:
If she doesn't come by this coming weekend then I'll buy another test but I'm pretty sure she'll be here any day. I don't have AF cramps any more, which is weird b/c I usually have them a couple days before and then knock-out cramps the first 1-2 days. But, my last two cycles have been completely outside the norm (go figure, right? when they need to be regular, they can't be counted on!), so this month I've just chalked up to practice.

YES! You've got that right. I always tell him if he wants to have :baby: he needs to make sure he isn't one first! :haha:

I'm so glad. I was feeling overwhelmed for a little bit there :blush: now I have to try and fight the urge to test! Gonna try and wait it out until 8/9 dpo. I have two Answer and 10 cheapies. But my cheapies aren't that sensitive, so I'll be having a field day with those :rofl:

I hope she doesn't take long to show her face so you can get onto the next cycle. She never shows when you want her to!

I constantly have to remind him that I gave birth to two, not three :dohh:

Yes, the dreaded TWW. I hope it brings you good news! :)
How soon did you get a bfp with your son and daughter? Do you usually get your line early? It's so hard not to :test: I wanted to test every day from about 3 DPO!

No, she doesn't. She just likes to ruin plans! haha

I'm sorry you have a kid OH, too. I guess they are mostly all like that. I can't complain too much, though because he DOES do a ton of stuff around the house...even dishes, laundry and he cleans the bathrooms (well...I kind of told him he had to do that b/c I hoped it would help him have better aim if I told him I wasn't cleaning his pee off the toilets and floors any more :haha: )

Ok, I just POAS (I thought I bought a 2 pack but it was a 3!) and there were 2 blue lines :bfp:
:cloud9:
I am in shock...total shock!!!!!!!

Really?! :happydance: congrats! Are you gonna use all the tests? Lol I have two Answers and 10 cheapies. I'll use all of them if I get a bfp this month. Just to show progression. And POAS is way too fun :rofl:

Woke up this morning sweating and feeling super hot? My temp was the same as yesterday and still increased watery cm. hope that's a good sign!

How soon did you get a bfp with your son and daughter? Do you usually get your line early? It's so hard not to :test: I wanted to test every day from about 3 DPO!

I'm sorry you have a kid OH, too. I guess they are mostly all like that. I can't complain too much, though because he DOES do a ton of stuff around the house...even dishes, laundry and he cleans the bathrooms (well...I kind of told him he had to do that b/c I hoped it would help him have better aim if I told him I wasn't cleaning his pee off the toilets and floors any more :haha: )

With my son we were TTC. But I wasnt doing the tww or early testing, but I got my bfp when AF was 5 days late. The test line was darker than the control! With my daughter I got my evap looking line at 7/8 dpo. I put the dash because it was like 3 am on 8dpo but was still close enough to 7dpo. Lol. And I wasnt using opks or temping so it was just an estimate. The line was so faint majority of people couldn't see it. But my line spotting eyes didn't miss it :haha:

Lol yeah, my OH does stuff around the house and watches the kids for a few hours if I need to get away. So can't totally complain. He does dishes. But other than that he's a slob!

Really?! :happydance: congrats! Are you gonna use all the tests? Lol I have two Answers and 10 cheapies. I'll use all of them if I get a bfp this month. Just to show progression. And POAS is way too fun :rofl:

Yes! Last nights test was pretty dark blue & took about 15 seconds to fully fill in. I tested this am with fmu & w/i 5 seconds had dark blue line!! I'm going to pick up a few more on the way home & test tomorrow, Fri & Sun to make sure line is still dark. Then I have to doend a new OB next week to set up an appointment as long as I don't mc!
Still in shock & feel like I'm dreaming lol
Called DH as soon as the line turned blue & he was ecstatic, too :)

With my son we were TTC. But I wasnt doing the tww or early testing, but I got my bfp when AF was 5 days late. The test line was darker than the control! With my daughter I got my evap looking line at 7/8 dpo. I put the dash because it was like 3 am on 8dpo but was still close enough to 7dpo. Lol. And I wasnt using opks or temping so it was just an estimate. The line was so faint majority of people couldn't see it. But my line spotting eyes didn't miss it :haha:

Lol yeah, my OH does stuff around the house and watches the kids for a few hours if I need to get away. So can't totally complain. He does dishes. But other than that he's a slob!

My fingers are crossed for you! Hopefully we bring each other luck!! :)
Any other O symptoms? Did you BD every other day or just before & after?

that's fantastic! :thumbup: it always happens when you "feel out" that month :winkwink: we only BD'd on the days on my chart. but the last two times we BD'd directly before bed and i just went to sleep. let the swimmers find their way in the night :rofl: i read that doing it two days before O is actually a better chance because they can swim up your fallopian tubes and meet the egg sooner. so hoping it works for us this time.

today i still feel a little crampy and like a dull ache. my CM is being a little inconsistent today between being dry and having some watery cm. hoping everything keeps up. i dont want to get too excited before its even testing time :nope:

when is your estimated due date? mine will be Oct 13th :thumbup:

Ah! I didn't realize BD was noted on your chart! :blush: So cool you can keep track of everything all in one place :)

My CM was wateryish and clear about 3 dpo then I was completely dry. Which seems weird because most other ladies post they have white lotiony CM after they have conceived,but I didn't have that at all. :shrug:

I calculated my due date on 2 sites & one said Sept 28 (one day after my dad's bday!) And the other said Oct 1st. Oh I hope hope you get a bfp this month! :hug:

Do you have anything specific to help you get through the TWW? I signed up to foster for the boxer rescue here in Austin so much of my time flew by busy with that! Now we have a foster dog, our own 2 dogs...and a baby on the way lol :)

lol, yep! although on this chart the temps looks like a bigger difference (i think more spacing between them) and makes my chart look crazy. im hoping tomorrows temp is a little higher. i might start freaking out if it starts dipping and being all wacko like before O. then thats a sign you might not have O'd, or you're not pregnant :?

i dont remember my CM with my last pregnancies. i typically get lotiony or watery right before AF shows ( a few days before). just have to try and remind myself that everyone and every pregnancy will be different :dohh:

another girl i know just got her bfp and her due date says oct1st. but i think her ticker has her a few days behind you. so i think Sept might be closer for you :thumbup: especially since i JUST O'd and i'd due in mid october :thumbup: what sites did you use? i like pregnology.com plus they show some pretty cool pictures for every week of the pregnancy. lol.
im not sure what i can get into. my son goes to school tue-thur from 9-1. and its 3 towns over, so its a lot of driving and takes up a lot of time during the day. hopefully i can keep busy this weekend and hang out with my parents or in-laws

But you got the temp lift and the pos OPKs so hopefully it will stay up! :)

The only CM I had this month was EW late in the night 1/5 and then around 3DPO (or suspected dpo, anyway, I had the watery slimy CM just once). We BDd on 1/6 & 1/8 and then again the following weekend in case I Od the following weekend like I thought I should. But since I just yesterday got a + I had to have Od that first weekend around 1/6 or 1/7.

Cool! I used babycenter and the bump. I just tried that site you mention and it has me at Oct 1st, too if I base it off of my suspected O day (1/7). If I go by LMP of 12/22 with a 29 day cycle, it says Sept 30. So...I guess it's somewhere between Sept 28 - Oct 1st Maybe my ticker is wrong :confused:
I'll have to see what the doctor says since I didn't do the greatest job of keeping track of my cycle lengths until October. Even since then it's been different each time.

I will try to keep checking in this weekend if you need to talk or anything! I have an adoption event (for the foster pup) to go to on Saturday but it is early so I'll be around :thumbup:

I have to ask - what part of Ohio are you from? I'm actually from OH. DH and I just moved here to TX almost 1 year ago. We are from NE Ohio near Medina :)
My family is all still there. I'm dying to tell my mom but want to wait until I go to the doc. I talked to her tonight and it was so hard not to blurt it out!!

Another high temp today :dance: I woke up with some heartburn today :shrug: so glad you caught the egg! And you were so sure you missed it and were out this month :hugs:

With my son, websites gave me the due date of oct29 and nov1. Based on an ultrasound at 8w it was Nov3. With my daughter they were all giving me may7 and she was due may6 based on US at 6w. So far this time around I've seen oct13 and oct14. So must be one of those days, lol. My cycles are very wacky so I'm sure my doc will give me some off the wall due date based on LMP :dohh: I'm considering lieing about my LMP by a few days. Just so they aren't too far off and schedule my first US too early.
And since most first pregnancies go overdue, I wouldn't be surprised if you end up with an October baby :winkwink:

Have fun at the adoption event! We have one dog, a Bassett hound. He's plenty enough dog for us to handle :haha: if something comes up ill post in here for when you come back around :thumbup:

I'm in NWO (Toledo). So very close to Michigan. What's the weather been like for you? Today's high is going to be 15 :cold:

Yay for high temps and I know it's not fun but I had the heartburn, too, so yay for that, too :thumbup:

I'm glad I caught the egg, too...but I'm not so sure he's stickin :nope:
I tested again this am and the line was super light. I don't have any cramping or anything but I also have no nausea today. I'm not sure if I'm having a mc or if it was a bad test but now I'm worried :cry:
I'm good with either Sept or Oct due date if this one sticks! I hope it does because we are both so excited. I will be too sad to try again soon if I do mc.

Thanks! I hope my foster pup finds a good home. He's really sweet and such a good boy.
I keep forgetting it's only Wednesday...so there's a long way to go still until the weekend gets here!!!

Brrrr! 15 should not be allowed to be a temperature! It's supposed to be around 53 here today. Yesterday it was 70, though! We used to live in MN for a few years when I got transferred there for work for a while. Yesterday it was something like -50 (with the wind chill). Sure don't miss those days!! Hope you stay warm!! :)

The heartburn went away after eating something. Wondering if it was just some acid reflux :dohh:

I hope it's a sticky! :hugs: do you have another test you can take today? You said they were blue dye right? Blue dyes are very inconsistent. This early on your symptoms can easily fluctuate. The no cramping or bleeding is good sign. I hope the little bean decides to stick around :hugs:

Lol. Yep, still days away until the weekend :wacko: my son looks like he's getting sick again and didn't take him to school. So just sitting around today.
I posted a status on fb yesterday about it being 5F out and a friend from MN said it was -19 :argh: I couldn't handle that! I complain enough just living here :haha:

Do you ever get heartburn? I had never had it before. Felt like a fire was lit right behind my breastbone. It was very mild but so annoying. I haven't had it much this week, I think just for a bit Monday or yesterday - can't remember which day! lol

Thanks, I hope so, too! I bought another 3 pack so I took one first thing this morning and it was faint. Then another around 10 and it was even more faint. There were streaks in the control line, though, so I may go to the store and buy the expensive ones, just in case. I don't know if my urine is diluted as the day goes on? Not sure how often can you test during the day when it's so early. When I tested Monday night it was late and it was pretty dark (not solid dark but def not faint).
The ones from today were walgreen cheapy and not early detection. The others that showed the increasing bfp dark line were also cheapies from the same store but were early detection (even though I test after my missed af). So maybe I should go back and get 2 FRER and see what they say.
I woke up at 3:30 this morning to pee. I should have tested then instead of when I woke up for real at 8. :roll: Not sure if that would have made a difference. I will try to get pink lined ones, though and see if that makes a difference. I want to go right now and test again but I've drank so much water today so far it might be diluted.
I'm thinking I might call the doc and tell them what happened and see if I can just come in for bloodwork to see if the levels are preg levels or mc levels.

Aw, poor guy :( Is it the flu or a cold? Either way, no good. Hope he gets better soon!!

Yep, I lived in that mess for almost 4 years. Ridiculous! So, I moved from one extreme: the below zero kind, to the other: the 110 degree every day of the summer kind. I love it here, though. :thumbup:

Update: I'm sarting to feel really crampy :( And I just realized that my boobs are totally deflated. They have been swollen, very sore and extremely heavy the past few days but they are just "normal" today. Not heavy, not swollen and they don't hurt.

i get heartburn a lot from certain foods. certain pizzas. especially bananas! they have me in agonizing pain. i've had my gallbladder out. and usually gallbladder attacks feel like major heartburn. so i've seen the whole 9 yards :argh:

yes, early detection tests will have darker lines this early on. regular tests that arent early detection read at like 200miu whereas a early response reads at 10-25 miu. that will make a huge difference in the color of the lines. :hugs: i hate that cramps can mean both good and bad. are there pains in your back too? usually stretching cramps you feel more in the front and super low above your pubic bone. ive heard that MC cramps feel like AF cramps and hurt your lower back really bad. ive never had one so i'm not really sure though :? i hope you can get some FRER and get a dark line :hugs: make sure they're early detection! their regular look the same as the early (same looking box). :thumbup:

im pretty sure its just a cold. hopefully it just runs its course and he's fine by the weekend. though i dont look forward to catching it :nope: and if i get a fever it'll affect my temping :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->