TTC Buddy for mummy to heaven babies

BabyBob

Mummy to 2 angels
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am ttc after 2 losses. Since then my desire to be a mummy has been mental. It is what i want more than anything in the world. I have started to change my life style to be a bit healthier. This cycle i have started taking B6, Folic Acid and Vitamin C. I also have cut down on fizzy drinks, and tea. Also me and hubby have started going a walk every night along the beach and a cycle on a sunday. I would love to hear from any other ladies, who are ready to be mummies but havent got there bundle of joys yet. Also to supposrt each other through the highs and lows.

x

hi babybob, we had a chemical this month though it was very early. I'm so broody at the moment its mental so i know how you feel! This month I decided not to let TTC get on top of me and focus on other things, so far so good but give it a few more days and I will be going mental!

Just started using pre seed and it is amazing,hoping it will give us a BFP :) we have been trying for about 9 cycles, have you tried taking EPO? I recommend that, I'm convinced that is what helped last cycle, even though bean didnt make it, :)

THis thread is a very good idea btw :)

hi babybob, we had a chemical this month though it was very early. I'm so broody at the moment its mental so i know how you feel! This month I decided not to let TTC get on top of me and focus on other things, so far so good but give it a few more days and I will be going mental!

Just started using pre seed and it is amazing,hoping it will give us a BFP :) we have been trying for about 9 cycles, have you tried taking EPO? I recommend that, I'm convinced that is what helped last cycle, even though bean didnt make it, :)

THis thread is a very good idea btw :)

Thank you for replying! :) Sorry to hear about your chemical. :( :hugs:
I have never used pre-seed, or EPO but i might go down after work and get some. It is horrible feeling so broody and being disappointed every month, so looking forward to getting some buddies, so we can hopefully help each other.

x

defiently, this TTC business is so hard, pregnancy symptoms are so similar to PMS sysmtonms which i think is unfair :) I'm ovulating atm so we are BD as much as possible, hope we get it this month :)
Defo recomend both products, i'm on a prenatal as well... good luck for this cycle wouldnt it be great if we both got BFP's? x

defiently, this TTC business is so hard, pregnancy symptoms are so similar to PMS sysmtonms which i think is unfair :) I'm ovulating atm so we are BD as much as possible, hope we get it this month :)
Defo recomend both products, i'm on a prenatal as well... good luck for this cycle wouldnt it be great if we both got BFP's? x

It would be lovely if we both got BFP's!! Then we could be bump buddies too! :) Your getting me excited now! This month i feel a lot more positive, hopefully thats a good sign, and hubby is also more open to ideas. We were both finding it hard after the mc to think or talk about ttc again. Last night i had a dream i took a test on the 14th of december and it was positive, so on xmas morning i took another one and wrapped it up and put it under the tree with a label saying merry christmas love ? x hehe.
How are you today?
x

that would be awesome! what an amazing way for OH to find out <3 i had a dream last month that I got a positive test, I was standing in my grannys house (which is probably the last place on earth i would do a HPT she would go mental! She isn't very open to marriage and babies etc dunno why.) I dont know whether i believe in the power of dreams but after having that dream and then getting a chemical.... it cant be a coincidence!

I'd love a bump buddy and a bump for that matter! :D Im getting excited now, im not expecting much from this cycle but who knows! we started using pre seed this month so will see what happens. Im trying so hard to forget about the 2ww and babies...but its impossible! haha cant wait for it to happen...then we have the worry of making sure the bean sticks and all the other worries pregnancy brings.... :)

that would be awesome! what an amazing way for OH to find out <3 i had a dream last month that I got a positive test, I was standing in my grannys house (which is probably the last place on earth i would do a HPT she would go mental! She isn't very open to marriage and babies etc dunno why.) I dont know whether i believe in the power of dreams but after having that dream and then getting a chemical.... it cant be a coincidence!

I'd love a bump buddy and a bump for that matter! :D Im getting excited now, im not expecting much from this cycle but who knows! we started using pre seed this month so will see what happens. Im trying so hard to forget about the 2ww and babies...but its impossible! haha cant wait for it to happen...then we have the worry of making sure the bean sticks and all the other worries pregnancy brings.... :)

I know, i hope i do get a BFP this month because thats what i would do! hehe
I would love a bump too, but your right then if i get one ill be panicing and stressing anyway about pregnancy. Its impossible to not think about the tww, every month ill say ill not think about it but i end up thinking about it more! think i drive OH mad!
x

im trying to keep myself as busy as possible so the 2ww will fly by, i'm 1 day in and going mad! its annoying because the decision has already been made so to speak. Whether we have conceived or not, what sex it will be, if it will be healthy.

and we have to wait 2 weeks to find out! hopefully we will get our BFP's and look back and think it was so worth it! :) x

im trying to keep myself as busy as possible so the 2ww will fly by, i'm 1 day in and going mad! its annoying because the decision has already been made so to speak. Whether we have conceived or not, what sex it will be, if it will be healthy.

and we have to wait 2 weeks to find out! hopefully we will get our BFP's and look back and think it was so worth it! :) x

I have everything crossed for you! I cant wait to hear. Any little niggles in your belly or any symptoms?? I symptom spot like mad! Im a nightmare. I still have a week until O.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->