TTC buddy wanted!

Nicolax

Reaction score
Looking for a buddy :)

I'm currently on my 2nd day of cycle, AF got me yesterday, but for me It's exciting because my first cycle TTC so I can't wait till I OV, hope my ticker is accurate, me and OH worked it out.

Anyone with same sort of cycle want to be buddies?

Or anybody TTC want to be buddies?

:happydance:

Our cycle isn't the same, I'm CD9, but I'll be your body :flower: this is my first cycle TTC too :happydance:

hey!
oh cool, good luck with this cycle!
Sending you lots of :dust: :)

You ready for lots of :sex: :haha: when you're OV?

Woah it's 1:43am already! Time flies! OH is fast asleep snoring her head off - I hate not being able to sleep at night :growlmad: :coffee:

LOL, I'm ready to Ov already!! I Ov Feb.2, and time seems to go super slow when you're really wanting it to go super fast! lol Where abouts are you? It's 8:53 where I am (Florida).

I'm so ready to OV aswell, but I don't wanna wish it any faster seeing as still need to find a doner and running out of time!!
England I'm in :)
It's half 2 in the morning, so I'm off too bed!
Night :) x

I'm currently on my 2nd day of cycle, AF got me yesterday, but for me It's exciting because my first cycle TTC so I can't wait till I OV, hope my ticker is accurate, me and OH worked it out.

I'm currently on Cd3 today. This is our 2nd month ttc and can't wait till ov either! Hopefully we all get our bps this month:)

Hi,

I'm currently cycle day 5, Af also got me on the 27th. Looking for someone to share the ttc journey with...

Hi,

I'm currently cycle day 5, Af also got me on the 27th. Looking for someone to share the ttc journey with...

hey! We're on exactly the same cycle day!

I'd love to share the ttc with you! :)

Cool! Is this your first?? If we're gonna be ttc buddies I suppose I should tell you a bit about myself. My name's Lucy and I'm 28. This will be our 3rd baby, unfortunately we lost our 1st midway through my pregnancy. Really nervous about going through another pregnancy, but also super excited. x

Cool! Is this your first?? If we're gonna be ttc buddies I suppose I should tell you a bit about myself. My name's Lucy and I'm 28. This will be our 3rd baby, unfortunately we lost our 1st midway through my pregnancy. Really nervous about going through another pregnancy, but also super excited. x

Yeah, my first! :)
Hey Lucy! How old is your LO? I'm really sorry to hear about your loss, I read your story :( :hugs:

You ready to do lots of :sex: this month then?!

I'm Nicola, I'm 26. This is my first time TTC with my partner, Sarah. It's tough considering my parents are completely against it, but I'm trying not too let it get too me, and we're really excited! Think we may have found a doner, I just have my concerns seeing as it's Sarah's cousins' best friend, so she knows him and I'm not sure I want a known doner. We're going to meet him hopefully tomorrow! :)

Hey Lucy! How old is your LO? I'm really sorry to hear about your loss, I read your story :( :hugs:

I'm Nicola, I'm 26. This is my first time TTC with my partner, Sarah. It's tough considering my parents are completely against it, but I'm trying not too let it get too me, and we're really excited! Think we may have found a doner, I just have my concerns seeing as it's Sarah's cousins' best friend, so she knows him and I'm not sure I want a known doner. We're going to meet him hopefully tomorrow! :)

My LO is 4 months. Was really sick the whole pregnancy, then nearly died giving birth, so god only knows why I want another so soon. I must be mad :wacko:.

Sorry to hear your parents are against you and your partner having a baby. Can I ask how you both came to the decision for it to be you to go through with the pregnancy and not your oh?? Sorry if thats too personal, just wondered.

x

My LO is 4 months. Was really sick the whole pregnancy, then nearly died giving birth, so god only knows why I want another so soon. I must be mad :wacko:.

Sorry to hear your parents are against you and your partner having a baby. Can I ask how you both came to the decision for it to be you to go through with the pregnancy and not your oh?? Sorry if thats too personal, just wondered.

x

Aw, I bet he/she is adorable!! :)
Oh god that's awful! But you're here and you have a beautiful baby :) fx'd you get your :bfp: soon and the pregnancy is a happy and healthy 9 months!

Uhm, we both want to be pregnant so it was just a case of 'who goes first?' i guess. Sarah is currently undergoing training to move forward with her career which will be finished in 6 months roughly, so it made sense for me to try and concieve first. But Sarah definatly wants too aswell, hopefully next year if everything goes too plan! :D

x

Oh god that's awful! But you're here and you have a beautiful baby :) fx'd you get your :bfp: soon and the pregnancy is a happy and healthy 9 months!

Uhm, we both want to be pregnant so it was just a case of 'who goes first?' i guess. Sarah is currently undergoing training to move forward with her career which will be finished in 6 months roughly, so it made sense for me to try and concieve first. But Sarah definatly wants too aswell, hopefully next year if everything goes too plan! :D

My LO is a little girl called India. She is a cutie!

Well, maybe you could have baby #1 and Sarah baby #2. Good luck with meeting your donor tommorrow. Keep us posted on how it all goes. x

x

My LO is a little girl called India. She is a cutie!

Well, maybe you could have baby #1 and Sarah baby #2. Good luck with meeting your donor tommorrow. Keep us posted on how it all goes. x

Aw, I love that name! :)

Yeah that's how we're hoping It'll go! :D

I'm looking forward to meeting him, I've met him a few times at parties and stuff, but never in a setting as 'formal' as this, so I'm nervous!
I hope he's the one for us and we can get the ball rolling, he just needs tests and more tests and stuff so we know he's 100% healthy before we agree to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->