TTC buddy?!

Yeah just waiting for the O day ;) haha. 2 girls with names Sophia and Arabella...are just gorgeous :)
I'm good..we just bought a new car yay! Looking forward to the Tigers game May 19th...we are just trying to be positive and busy hahaha! Off to work soon..lame! ;)

I was about to call you out too Smooch, I was wondering how you were doing. :) That's great you two are staying positive, good luck!

:) lol yeah I really do hope this next cycle will be a BFP (don't we always hope Tht) haha
I have been working out to keep busy...just purchased my first pistol ..so Tht will keep me busy at the range...bought a new computer...lol just keeping my mind busy ..lol I so hope we end up bump buddies soon..that would be awesome!!!! ;)

I've been trying to keep busy, but being a SAHW gets a little dull. lol there is only so much I can think of to do. I have the cleaning done, have done my work out, finished a book, dinner is planned, so now what! lol

What kind of pistol did you purchase? My DH is into gun competitions, he's been on me to get practicing... the few times I have it's a lot of fun but I always forget about it!

Being bump buddies would be so awesome :D

Smooch- Awesome that you got all that new stuff! My hubby is a gunsmith, he has a gun room in our basement lol...he's obsessed. He builds guns for people on the side sometimes. He was an armorer in the Marine Corps, but has always been a gun freak since he was a kid. So needless to say we love shooting! I actually can shoot pretty well! I'm hoping to get my own pistol and rifle soon but our money is obviously going to more important things :baby: Lol. He has quite a few guns but I want MY own!

TTCBean- I know what you mean about getting bored as a SAHW, I've done it before, I just tried to remember how much more I love it than working haha. Believe me, if we could manage it right now, I would NOT be working.

Hilz- :hi: Welcome! Love to be your buddy through all the madness of TTC! IF you don't mind me asking, how old are you and your OH? How long have you been TTC? Are you trying for your 1st? Any fertility issues? I think thats it...lol

Btw Smooch! We are going to the Tigers game tomorrow night :happydance: I can't wait!

And as for positive thinking, we all HAVE to keep positive! We WILL get our BFPs very soon! I just know it!:winkwink:

Ill be your ttc buddy.
All the info thats need to know is in the signature hahaha...
But i am cd 10 as of today! The big "O" will be here soon, increase in cm!
Hopefully i get my :bfp: followed by a :baby: 9 mons later!
:dust: to all!!!

Thanks AMN- good luck to you as well! what cd are you?

TTC is soooooo :wacko:! Like a rollercoaster!

TTC is def. A roller coaster lol

AMN thts awesome ur going to the game:)
And how cool your OH a gunsmith...he must have alot of nice guns...my hubby best pistol is his 1911 kimber very nice....Its been a long time but i am happy to get back to just shooting...very fun.

TTCBean I bought a lil p238 sig sauer...will be a great gun for my CCW class later this summer:)

Babygirl- I am CD3 today!

Smooch- Yeah its cool that he is a gunsmith, but I find all his hobbies are so damn expensive lol...typical man.

Anyways, I went in this morning for my day 3 b/w and u/s. Waiting on the call from my nurse about how many units of Follistim to give myself. She told me the doc said probably 100iu. Going to take my first injection tonight, go back CD7 and CD9 to check how I'm reacting to it. If my follicles are nice and big on CD9 then I give myself the Ovidrel that night and go in CD10 and 11 for the IUI! Hope it all works out this time for me!! The hour drive there is kind of a killer only because their monitoring hours are 6am to 730, so I have to leave at 5am! The drive there is easy though, driving through Detroit on the way home can be annoying! :dohh: Well I am going to try to clean my house then go get my nails done :coolio:

Btw I had to sign a consent for taking injections and the risk of multiples! I'll gladly take twins but more than that I'll be kinda freakin out! Lol! PRAYING I at least get 1!!!

5a!! Yikes lol....but all worth it:) hope it all work's out too!
Think big follicles! ;) lol

Wow, that's super early! Praying this goes well for you :D

I wouldn't mind the chance of getting multiples, I love twins!

I am so anxious for my appointment. It's not until 3 pm! DH is going to go with me! I do hope this appointment is the opening gate to get a move on with TTC. :)

Hope your appt. Goes great too TTCBean:) ill be thinking and sending positive preggo vibes your way ladies;) ....bring on the sticky beans!

Smooch- Thanks! Definitely keeping a 100% positive mind set!!!

TTCBean- With injections they tend to do the IUI earlier, I think because your body reacts faster to them rather than oral meds. I'm anxious to hear how your appt goes! I'm glad your DH is coming with you and you better prepare him for that SA cause they will need it if he has not had one yet! Hope you get a plan in order!!

Hey girls, my appointment went really well. The doctor was really nice, understanding and I feel like we're going somewhere.

He ordered a lot of blood work for hormone levels (pregnancy test too), thyroid, Diabetes, etc, along with a S/A for DH. He said to call in on Monday for the results on the pregnancy test. If it's negative I am to start 10 days of Provera, then once I get my period to call the office, and in 3 days I will come in to discuss medications/treatments (and to go over DH S/A and other blood test results).

He thinks Clomid or Femara are in my future. He said I should read up on them and make a decision. Any ideas? He said he thinks Femara would probably be better because it doesn't cause multiples (he said with my small frame it would be bad for me and the multiples if it happens). He also said Femara doesn't thin the uterine lining. BUT at the same time, he said it wasn't FDA approved for inducing ovulation like Clomid so that's a bit scary. He also said it's more expensive. Yikes.

The only thing I didn't really like about him was he dismissed BBT charts. Said they are too complicated to read and unreliable. He told me to stop temping and just rely on OPK instead. I'll keep temping because I like it. He said they are an old technique... ah well! I was hoping he'd be able to tell me based of my BBT if I indeed did ovulate or if it was just a fluke.

So right now he said I have unexplained infertility. I hope the blood work will show some insight. I don't want to have to depend on a fertility drug each time DH and I want to conceive. We want about 5 kids...

Well the baseball game got rained out so we go back tomorrow for it! My first Follistim shot went well, DH got a kick out of watching me poke myself lol.

TTCBean- Thats great that you like this RE! I'm glad that you kind of have a plan now! I would definitely research Clomid and Femera and even reach out to others on BnB and ask their opinions as many have used both. My RE didn't even mention Femera to me. As for temping for me, I think I am going to skip temping this month. I was going too but I thought about it and this 2WW is going to make me very anxious so I don't want to be sitting here analyzing my temps every day. I want to take it as easy as possible. I am surprised your doc doesn't like BBT charts. I guess its most helpful when your not seeing a doc because when your going to an RE your monitored and they can tell you if you O'ed or not. But you definitely need to temp if your on your own to confirm O! I hope all your test results and DH's SA come back good! Can't wait for your update!

Well the baseball game got rained out so we go back tomorrow for it! My first Follistim shot went well, DH got a kick out of watching me poke myself lol.

TTCBean- Thats great that you like this RE! I'm glad that you kind of have a plan now! I would definitely research Clomid and Femera and even reach out to others on BnB and ask their opinions as many have used both. My RE didn't even mention Femera to me. As for temping for me, I think I am going to skip temping this month. I was going too but I thought about it and this 2WW is going to make me very anxious so I don't want to be sitting here analyzing my temps every day. I want to take it as easy as possible. I am surprised your doc doesn't like BBT charts. I guess its most helpful when your not seeing a doc because when your going to an RE your monitored and they can tell you if you O'ed or not. But you definitely need to temp if your on your own to confirm O! I hope all your test results and DH's SA come back good! Can't wait for your update!

I am glad your first Follistim shot went well. :)

I am thinking I am going to lean towards Clomid since it's been around longer and I seem to be finding more information about it.

I called in this morning and my pregnancy blood test was negative, so I am free to start Provera today. I was concerned because last time I was on Provera my period started exactly 10 days after, CD3 on this cycle would be Sunday and they aren't open to give me Clomid and talk about it... so I asked and I was told to call on Thurs May 3 and ask about getting a prescription just in-case for the weekend or to get it first thing Monday morning (CD4). I am to hear back today or tomorrow what the doctor thinks. I am hoping I can come in sooner, I have a scheduled appointment May 9th (which would put me way too late to start next cycle, I'd be CD6).

Wow this is a little too stressful! I definitely don't want to miss out on this next cycle!!!

Since my temps are still high my DH doesn't want me to go on Provera, he thinks my period will start this Thursday naturally, and if it doesn't, start the Provera. I want to listen to him and I've taken his concerns and ideas into consideration but I want to go with what my RE wants... the blood says I am not pregnant so what's to wait for?

So now I am just waiting on DH to go on lunch break so I can discuss it with him before popping Provera.

Hope all you ladies had a wonderful weekend. Baby dust :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->