TTC buddy?!

Hello ladies... I can hear ya about stressing. I do that a bit too much... but the thing is I was taking a "relaxed" approach for about 6 months, only since December 2011 or so I've been using OPK, POAS obsessively, etc... but I guess I know why I never got pregnant, stressed or not!

No AF yet... BUT I did get crosshairs on FF today. According to the data I entered I am 6 DPO... not sure what to think of it! Probably a fluke... I want to get excited but at the same time I don't know!

GL TTCBean! Its IMPOSSIBLE not to stress at this point, if your charting or not, its stressful every time you get a bfn! Or hear pregnancy announcements or read fb :wacko: We WILL all have a little bundle of joy in our arms soon enough!!

Thanks AMN! Another lady announced her pregnancy on FB today and yesterday another gave birth! Ack. For some reason lately I've noticed when friends comment on THEIR friends pictures they are showing up in my feed, so I get loads of baby pics, pregnancy pics, etc.

I cannot wait until I am where they are. I am so hoping for a magical miracle that I did in fact ovulate and this will be it...

Hello ladies, TTCBean, when i noticed i was getting upset about seeing others announcing their births and pregnancy on FB i took a breather from it. It was hard at first but i realized how much happier i was about a week later. I work as a PCT (currently in nursing school) at the L&D department at my local hospital and trust me it is very difficult. I am around it (labor, mothers on bed rest, BABIES!!!) 24/7 while at work. It is hard but i just try and think happy thoughts about how one day when it is my time i will be one of those happy mothers oohing and aahing over a new little bundle of baby bliss... Hope i have helped you. :hugs::dust:

Babygirl- THANK GOD when I worked in a birthing center I was not TTC! I was a CNA and worked at the hospital, ONLY in the birthing center, I helped in deliveries (which was the most amazing job ever!), in post partum, and in the nursery. I loved every min of it although, I doubt I would have had I been TTC!

Anyways, AF came this morning!! YAY! Exactly when I wanted it too! I called my nurse and she was excited! I go in Friday morning for my day 3 b/w and scan and find out the specifics on how they want me to use the Follistim. I can't wait to get started! Hopefully we will do the b2b IUIs around next weekend!

Yes mam, it is very hard especially when im in the deliveries. And a PCT is a CNA. We can just do more. And congrats on your AF. Im still in the waiting to O window... I O on my own, just taking clomid to hopefully help.

Have you done IUI before AMN?

Hello ladies, TTCBean, when i noticed i was getting upset about seeing others announcing their births and pregnancy on FB i took a breather from it. It was hard at first but i realized how much happier i was about a week later. I work as a PCT (currently in nursing school) at the L&D department at my local hospital and trust me it is very difficult. I am around it (labor, mothers on bed rest, BABIES!!!) 24/7 while at work. It is hard but i just try and think happy thoughts about how one day when it is my time i will be one of those happy mothers oohing and aahing over a new little bundle of baby bliss... Hope i have helped you. :hugs::dust:

Thanks babygirl, you're very helpful! :hugs:

I have been trying to check FB less, and when I know someone is pregnant or TTC I've hidden them from my feed for the time being. It's helped.

I couldn't image working around babies all the time. You're very strong! I get weak and bummed when my neighbor tries to get me to hold her 6 month old grandson.

Trying to keep my chin up! Only 2 more days until my FS appointment. I had another temperature above my FF cover-line, so it could be a good thing. I am on CD64, so officially my longest cycle yet.

Wow that is a very long cycle, TTCbean, do they know why your cycles are so long? Have you ever taken Provera (generic name Medroxyprogesterone) to help jump start your period? I was given that after a cycle of 41 days. Maybe you should ask for it if you havent already been given it. It worked and gave me period within 3 days of taken it. Hope i have helped you. And also has your significant other ever done a sperm analysis? Good luck and lots and lots of :baby::dust:!!!

Babygirl- This is my first IUI. We were supposed to do it last cycle but my body didn't respond to Clomid. So they canceled the cycle and suggested we just move to injections. I do O on my own but the meds will help speed up the process...I O late in my cycles.

TTCBean- We will both be seeing the RE on Friday! Can't wait to hear how your appt goes! Hope you get some answers!!! I DESPISE long cycles :grr:

Yes I've had Provera before, back in October, at that point I hadn't had a period in 5 months. On the 10th day I got my period. For some reason nobody has taken my cycles seriously. I called twice to my doctor about this cycle, both times I was told to just wait until my appointment this Friday.

Here is my past days of AF. It's crazy:
October 20, 2011: Started "Medroxpr" 10 day supply.

1. October 29, 2011 to November 3, 2011
2. November 16, 2011 to November 20, 2011
3. November 28, 2011 to December 2, 2011
4. December 16, 2011 to December 20, 2011
5. February 15, 2012 to February 19, 2012

TTCBean thats awful of your doc to not take your cycles seriously. That is NOT normal to have cycles that long with no answer as to why. This FS your seeing Friday is a doc you haven't seen before right? I hope they can help you out! :hugs:

Yeah I haven't seen him before! Apparently he's good. I sure hope he takes me more seriously than the past... 7 doctors I have talked to this about. (Wow, I can't believe it's been that many...)!

I feel funny tonight! I just ate a huge meal an hour ago and I am starving. Lots of stomach gurgles! I wish my body could just tell me what's going on!

WOW Thats horrible that they are treating you like that. Have you considered finding a different doc. or maybe expressing your concerns with the dr. Tell hime you just want him to take you more seriously. I mean you are paying him/her for a service. And its like if your at a restaurant if the server si not listening to you thyen you tell them about it or go to a different restaurant. I seen your seeing a new doc fri. Hopefully this one is the one for you that will do what you need to become a proud mommy!!!:thumbup:

Girls last night I had the most REAL dream ever! DH and I had a baby girl and she was so beautiful! I couldn't be away from her. I did not want to wake up! Lol, I told DH about it and he said I know if we have a girl she will be beautiful like her mom. He's so sweet sometimes :kiss: Only thing weird in my dream I kept calling her Sophie or Sophia, which in reality the name we picked for a girl is Arabella. All I have is baby on the brain going into this IUI cycle! Can't wait to see my RE tomorrow :thumbup:

Thanks babygirl for the kind words. If this doctor doesn't help me or take me seriously I am going to take my $$ to the other major hospital in town. I hear they have better birthing facilities anyway. Back in the day when I was initially trying to find a doctor the hospital/clinics I go to now were available for an appointment that week, whereas the other hospital/clinics had over a two month wait. That's the only reason why I chose this place is because of the wait times! lol

AMN... that is so odd about the vivid dream! I had one months ago, about a baby girl... named SOPHIA too. How weird is that!

I woke up this morning with extremely sensitive teeth. Never felt this before. I am having trouble drinking my morning coffee and sipping water. Wonder why!

Have AF like cramps and lower backache today. Temperature is still above FF coverline.

TTCBean I'm as excited for your visit to the RE as I am for mine! Lol! I hope they do some tests and figure out whats wrong! Hopefully you come away with some new options :thumbup:

Oh and definitely weird about Sophia!! lol

Good luck with the appts. Ladies:) TTCBean those are some very intresting symptoms.
Hmm.....lol

That dream sounded awesome! I wouldn't have wanted to wake either lol
I love the name Sophie and Sophia ..mainly cuz my lil niece has the name Sophia haha
Arabella is beautiful ....hey u couldn't Go wrong with any haha. ;)

Smooch! I was just thinking of you lol. I was about to call you out and ask how you were doing? I know your having a relaxed cycle :thumbup: And we love the name Arabella, found it in a baby name book, it means answered prayer. If we have 2 girls the other will probably be Sophia, Idk how much DH loves that name though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->