TTC buddy?!

Hey ladies...how you doing?...i am doing pretty good.
Broke down and tested monday due to a very vivid bfp test dream lol
Test i took was bfn :(
Was feeling very good about this month...AF due the 15th...today feeling like shes creepin up on me. ...we shall see.

Amn...sending lots of :dust: your way! How u feeling? I had so many different signs this cycle...extremely sore nipples...pulling and pressure very low in the abdomen....veiny bbs...couple shooting pains in left bb...last few days moist/watery cm...gone to the bathroom a couple times thinking it was AF lol thts y i had more hope this cycle...but idk..ill keep good baby thoughts for u ladies! :)

Hey Smooch!! Sending a ton of :dust: to you too! Your symptoms sound promising!! How many DPO are you now? Yesterday I had very slightly sore boobs and woke up feeling so bloated with this pulling, stretching feeling in my lower abdomen. It was so weird, like my whole lower abdomen was so tight. Today I'm kinda on and off nauseous, but nothing to serious. Been having a hard time sleeping, getting so hot at night! Still having a lot of watery sometimes creamy CM. So I'm just going to keep testing!! It would be a MAJOR answered prayer if I am pregnant since we are about to see the FS Monday! Let's keep our fingers crossed for us all!! Hope we get our :bfp:s and very sticky beans!!!

Oh no TTCBean! :hugs: Well the FS appt is more important anyways so just make sure you have that one right! Lol And shame on your doc office for not calling to remind you!!

So I've never made a testing thread or anything so I decided to post my hpts for you girls just for fun =)

4 DPO with SMU

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 5
Ooh fun...keep those hpt comin :) lots of :dust: to you!!:)

AF partially showed lol kinda helped the process along by DTD lol i was sick of waiting.
Good luck ladies...hope to see...:bfp: soon :yipee:

Aww Smooch...best of luck on the next cycle! I hear ya about getting sick of waiting! My long cycles make me so mad, DTD don't even help me! Its always a waiting game! UGH!

TTCBean, :hugs: that really sucks about the tests! Hope your day gets better! Stay positive! Hope we get our :bfp:s soon!!

Here's my test 5dpo FMU

Attachments

• 5dpo.jpg
    5dpo.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 5
  • 5dpo2.jpg
    5dpo2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 3
Sorry bout the test:(....not a fun start to a day.

Idk why these sort of things happen ..maybe these tests were made by men...so they were designed to drive us crazy??? ;) lol

HAHAHA Smooch your probably right! Another BFN today, I will post the pic when I get home from work tonight. And I totally understand your frustration TTCBean! I'm so glad I have you girls to talk to or I really would be going crazy! Hope you both have a wonderful day!!:flower:

Keep testing....so hoping it officially ends in :bfp: :)

Today the evil witch was due....nothing yet...i feel it lol its gonna happen at the most awful time lol
So gonna be prepared...dont need her showing up while driving to work or something lol :) ugh.

Smooch I thought you said AF showed the other day? Did you just bleed for 1 day? Have you been testing?

I thought so lol I just bled after we DTD ...I wiped and Tht was it
I was trying to get it the witch here in my terms lol didn't work I guess.

Lol...ah I see. Strange that you bled a little though!

In the past if im real close to when AF is due..tht usually just helps speed the process...i thought it worked...but didnt....lol AF is really making me mad this time lol

AF always makes me mad!! Lol

Here's my 6 DPO test with FMU

:bfn:

Attachments

• 6dpo.jpg
    6dpo.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 6dpo2.jpg
    6dpo2.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 2
Had a temp drop this morning, it went below my cover line :shrug: I'm not feeling to confident. Another BFN today (7 DPO) I will post the pic later once I am home. I'm sooo looking forward to my FS appt Monday!

:( tht sucks...sorry...But....tht doesnt necasarrily mean your out tho....
Yes! Hoping monday goes great!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->