• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC buddy?!

I hope it does too!! I'd like to have a plan! I'm so desperately hoping to rock the baby bump this summer! :haha: My boobs have been heavy and sore...but that could me AF is lurking, who knows :shrug: My body hasn't been a good friend to me lately! LOL

I hope u can rock the bump in some summer gear;

AF showed this morning..bring on April lol

I keep looking at all the dresses too! Lol

:hugs: Smooch, at least AF it came and you can move on, I however am stuck in limbo! CD 34, 8 DPO and still getting :bfn:s. I never got the chance to post my 7 DPO test last night so I will when I get off work along with todays. Hope your both having a lovely St. Patty's Day!

I know! It sucks!!! Btw I love that we are all in Michigan!!! :thumbup: Hope we will be bump buddies soon!!!

Adding you ttcbean:) and yes i am glad to be done and rdy for next cycle:)
I love we r all from MI too lol so funny.
I hope u both end your limbo with big ol bfps :):)

Well no need to post the past few tests...AF came today. Ah well, tomorrow is the big day! DH and I are going to meet with the RE! :happydance: I will definitely update you girls!

Aww dang AF is such a pain!! Sorry...but!! Yay for tomorrow:) look forward to hearing the news:)

I'd like to buddy too xx

How do you add friends??

I'm new to this site xx

:hi: JewelX!! Welcome to BnB! I'd love to have you as a TTC buddy! This website is amazing and full of wonderful women who makes this journey a whole lot easier!

So update Smooch and TTCBean!!! I went to my RE appt today and it was even better than expected!!!! My RE looked over DH's SA and said his morphology is slightly abnormal, which means they aren't all shaped well. So she definitely recommended the IUI with clomid because I am all good and they think maybe his bad sperm has been blocking the good sperm. So with the IUI they will wash the sperm and take all the good ones to put in my uterus! We also just ordered Fertilaid for DH to take to help him have healthier sperm.

SO THE BIG NEWS!

We're doing the insemination next Friday the 30th!!!!! We go in the morning for the 1st one and then Saturday morning for the 2nd one. Then I go in CD 19 in the morning to check my progesterone levels and 11 days after that I go in to take the pregnancy test!

I started 150mg of Clomid today and I take it CD 3 through 7. Then when I go in for the insemination they will give me Ovidrel, which is a trigger shot.

Its so crazy because everything fell into place perfectly. Remember how I said my periods were every other month since October? Well I had one last month and really didn't think I'd get it this month but as I already informed you girls I started yesterday. My original appt was for this past friday but they called me to reschedule for today. When I told her I was on my 2nd day of my cycle she was thrilled and said your body is ready right now! Lol so I was like OMG this is moving quicker than I thought! They just used today as my day 3 to start the Clomid. Then she was like come back in 11 days for the insemination which is also crazy because I didn't tell my boss we were doing this and was thinkin crap how am I gonna ask for the days off but I already had those days requested off cause we are going to a hockey game that night. So I don't have to miss any work and DH gets his bonus check from work the day before the insemination which is when we have to pay. Its like everything was meant to be....I just HOPE AND PRAY that we are successful!

Please girls keep your fingers and toes crossed for me! I am trying to contain my excitement but its hard. Just the thought that I could be pregnant within the next few weeks makes me wanna cry! DH is scared of the side effects of Clomid btw :haha: My nurse warned him:winkwink: I hope I don't get too crabby, I'm a receptionist!

That's fricken awesome!! Omg! That is great news:):):)

Everything just totally seem to fall into place for sure.
I will keep everything I've got crossed..will send good baby vibes your way.and say a prayer.
how exciting:dance:

I will definitely keep you updated!!!! You ladies are the BEST!!!! I'm so damn excited but so scared!!! Positive thinking though!!!!:thumbup:

Btw TTCBean when is your RE appt?

I hope so too! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!:happydance:

Hoping it goes awesome ttcbean:):):)
Cant wait to hear about it:)

Thinkin about you today TTCBean! I know your RE appt is today!!!

Btw girls I just edited my post about my IUI, they check my progesterone on CD19, 4dpiui (not the day after the IUI). In my excitement I didn't even pay attention to the paper that gives me the low down on whats happening each cycle day :haha: I looked at it last night was was like oooooooooooooh that makes meore sense! Lmao, DH thinks I am secretly a blonde sometimes :dohh: Anyways hope you ladies are having a lovely day!

Lol I didnt even notice anything.
Have work today...cant wait for my days off!
TTCBean good luck today:)...hope u get great news:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"