Ttc Chatters

Good morning ladies, Woke up this morning took my temp which has gone back up again to its highest yet. Did a hpt which was neg, then checked cp as usual and for the first time had a problem finding it! Cp is very high and firm almost couldn't reach it and tmi I dont exactly have short fingers :rofl: cm has gone more watery lotion like again bbs are really tender to the outer edge with the most tender place almost being in the armpit region (really hard to describe the exact position) other than that I am feeling pretty good so far today, even if I end up not being pregnant my chart has been good and my lp is now at 12dpo so I am pretty sure that I will be able to get pregnant even though I am now in the dreaded mid 30's.
I also really want a cheeseburger and fries:shrug:

Morning babes,

So do you think ff had ov at right time maybe you oved late??

I'm hoping and praying u get a bfp babes I mean thst x

Morning babes,

So do you think ff had ov at right time maybe you oved late??

I'm hoping and praying u get a bfp babes I mean thst x

I was just wondering that, but given the pos opk on cd 8 I think it's likely accurate, I am not going to test now unless af is late the constant neg results are getting me down. I did read up on the whole process and the fertilised egg usually hangs around for 2-3 days at the top of the tube then can take a further 3 days to travel down. It can then lurk around in the uterus a few days before beginning to implant. After all that it can still take up to 3-4 days to get a pos blood hcg and a further 3-5 days easy for hcg to even start to show up in urine. I guess that is why some ladies dont get a bfp till after a week late. :shrug:

Pretty sure af is on her way very soon, lots of pms symptoms have started today.

Your not out till she shows hun

True but bbs are hurting a lot more, and dull ache in back etc. I always get really sore bbs a few days before and af is due in 3-4 days and going from last months partial chart I expect my temp to go up slightly tomorrow then drop the day after as overlaying them they match pretty well for the last few days. It's not a huge problem gives me more time to make sure my eggs are nice and healthy :)

Hello had the worst day today at work just got in x

I'm good just finished cleaning my house and got a job (if I pass training)

Congrats on the job fallen :) today's been alright oh got called into work so everything we planned to get done today is on hold.

Yes!!! af is almost gone & oh are going shopping for the house :D

I wish I could call this a weekend for me lol. My weekend starts after work on tuesday lol

Good morning ladies, temps are still up today, cp cant make up its mind and cm still creamy and plentiful. FF is giving a score of 79 and af is due tomorrow or Monday I haven't tested today and wont be untill ff's sugested 18dpo if af does not arrive. Just fed up of seeing neg results so will just leave it to nature now. Bbs are tingly and tender nipps are sore though that might be more to do with me not leaving them alone since discovering that I started producing colostrum a few days ago. Starting to wonder if I am having a phantom preg :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->