Ttc Chatters

So woke up to a pm saying now I'm pregnant I should be on ttc chatters now? Wtf? I was fuming great start to the day

there that pathetic not ewven worth mentioning im fuming I have reported it to admin

there that pathetic not ewven worth mentioning im fuming I have reported it to admin

Good, I wouldn't have got through the last few days without you being here cheering me on. So dont you dare go anywhere! :hugs:

Oh and i just read that the new frer with oval window is only 25 miu?

thanks babes im going no where!

ohhh really i know superdrug are 10miu x

Oh well I am only 11 dpo today and with the others I didn't even test till missed AF and still had faint lines, maybe I just am testing to soon, no af this morning which was a surprise after those cramps last night so going by 9 dpo being the day most women implant and it taking from 2-4 days after that for blood tests to show pos and anything from 2 to 5 days after that for urine test to show anything maybe there is still a chance

i think your gonna get a bfp did u take test apart to see strip when u test early sometimes you got to take it apart

I didn't but it was pure white no hint of anything else :(

Tests getting much darker

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2
Hello ladies well thst was Amazing tonight @ accupunture

Had 5 needles in tummy 2 in legs 2 in arms was beautiful my pulses were do positive :) she said I respond so well to the accupunture I hope I see results when I get to 6 weeks that's when it usually starts fingers crossed!

Every week for last 4 weeks to build me up for my sickness

Hey ladies I decided to do an online tarot reading for fun and this is what it gave me for under what's going for you... :)
Card 4 (The Sun) : What is going for you »The Sun is shining on you, it's your time for success, joy and happiness. You will feel confident and full of vitality. It's a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, perhaps enjoy a well-earned holiday, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby. If you are not feeling this way take heart, you will enter this period soon.

This is a conception and gender reading I had

'As I have connected around you Joanne I have been shown the month of May 2013 for conception around you and I feel this to be a baby girl.

I feel that your little girl would be born on a Sunday evening and will I feel weigh 7 pounds 2 ounces at birth I see a labor of around 7 hours and feel that your little girl will have blond highlights to her hair. She will be an active baby and may at times be a little difficult to settle for you but she will change her sleep patterns after around 12 weeks you will cope just fine though Joanne and will bond so well with your new baby girl.

I also feel you will have a healthy active pregnancy with no negative occurrences and you will feel blessed and truly happy.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->