Ttc Chatters

Also as I was 9dpo yesterday I am still vainly hoping that the pains yesterday were maybe implantation, even though my temp spiked up rather than down.

It wasn't a very big spike and if I am honest the house was quite warm yesterday when I woke up and if you ignore the slight spike you do get a nice curve.. also the last day or so my left ovary seems to be trying to get in on the act as I have been getting slight stabby pains from it, but I am trying to not pay to much attention to anything in the ovary uterus area as I have also had the worst gas! :rofl:

look at my chjart tho alothugh ive stopped now my rise was small

Good evening ladies, been feeling achey in the pelvic area a lot of today with some cramps that felt like af, also stabby pinching pains mainly around the left ovary area and an odd feeling of pressure between my hips, lower back is also sore. Time for the tmi, I went running for the bathroom thinking af had started early because I suddenly felt a bit leaky down below but it was just milky lotion like cm this was immediatly after the biggest af cramp feeling.

Hey Ladies, hope you well?

I've not been on here for a few days, sorry. Af due on Sunday, the only symptoms I've had so far are sore boobs, which I've never had and strange goings on in my stomach, not sure what's going on in there lol. Fingers crossed af doesn't come xxx

I'm an idiot :rofl: sorry I am so tired I cant think straight and the cramps and pains are so bad now I keep expecting to find af. I think I need to sleep and thanks hayley for reminding me that I can save the stuff :thumbup:

That's a good idea, but at the risk of sounding thick and you all laughing at me, do you mean hold fmu in or pea into a cup? Sorry I'm new to all this. Am I right in thinking that I should test at weekend at the earliest? Xx

According to my fiance I'm completely obsessed with having a baby & am acting like a little kid because I don't get my way gaaaah men don't freakin understand.... He should know af makes me even more emotional so of course imma be bitchy he acts like its soo easy to just get over it & there's no reason to be upset he's also sayin just because u had ur period doesn't mean anything obviously he didn't pay attention in health class :/ anyways done ranting feel better since I got that off my chest! Good luck ladies :)

I used my last OPK and I think its fare to say Im not ovulating this month ;( Ill buy another one on friday but I used one today at CD10 and there isn't even a HINT of a second line :(

According to my fiance I'm completely obsessed with having a baby & am acting like a little kid because I don't get my way gaaaah men don't freakin understand.... He should know af makes me even more emotional so of course imma be bitchy he acts like its soo easy to just get over it & there's no reason to be upset he's also sayin just because u had ur period doesn't mean anything obviously he didn't pay attention in health class :/ anyways done ranting feel better since I got that off my chest! Good luck ladies :)

I'm really sorry jett, men can be insensitive pigs sometimes :( . I know its easier said than done especially when you are upset but try not to let it get to you, if you are just quietly hurt he will likely feel guilty later and feel bad without you doing anything and will try make up for his behaviour. But if you try and make them see how you feel they seem to just get mad because they know they are in the wrong but dont like it being pointed out. Treat yourself to something nice, pamper yourself enjoy a nice bubble bath and rub in lotions and potions, and remember that there are people here who will listen to you :hug:

That's a good idea, but at the risk of sounding thick and you all laughing at me, do you mean hold fmu in or pea into a cup? Sorry I'm new to all this. Am I right in thinking that I should test at weekend at the earliest? Xx

I will be saving in a specimen bottle :) and most of us start testing way to early so looking to us to say when is a good time well..... but from 10 dpo is quite common around here, or in my case 7 dpo :rofl:

Thanks :) he made me feel better cuz he said we'll try again fxed for a march bfp think I might start hunting for a 4 leaf clover I was awesome at finding em last year so maybe some gl will rub off on me

Good morning ladies, I'm feeling pretty much that I am going to be getting af anyday now, cp has become lower and is firm. I'll still buy tests but I dont expect a bfp this month, I will also be out for next cycle as OH will be out of town when I next ov :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->