Ttc Chatters

Done this 2nd wee of day just to make sure hcg is increasing :))

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1
I think it looks good babes x

Thanks hun but I cant help but think I would have had at least a faint line yesterday :( even taking the 9 dpo as pos implantation because thats when the cramps started up again. Feeling weepy today and thinking af is on her way then remembering I've been weepy on and off since ov. Thing is being this close to af being due it really is harder to think pos because backache and cramps a few days after ov could be a good thing but the same things now just make me feel like I am about to get a visit from the :witch:

Yes I did though my fmu is more middle of the night because I wake up between 4 and 5 am, but its usually fairly concentrated. I think I am out I just wish my body would stop with the over the top symptoms and get on with next cycle. I mean producing colostrum for heavens sake, talk about rubbing it in :(

Thats good :D Im in a fair bit of pain today...But I am excited for my cousins baby and the baby shower tomorrow

Hi Ladies

Looks like af is here but is light at the moment, sorry if TMI but is only there when I wipe and not on my pad. Would I count this as cd1 now then or do I wait until I start bleeding properly? Xx

Mine never starts like that its like full flow from the start :/

Mrs c I've had the same thing usually mine starts like that then by the next day it starts into a heavy flow

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->