Ttc Chatters

Quick update from me, af is finally here in full force will be taking a break from ttc because this is the second cycle i've been late on the right ovary so suspect a cyct, want to get that sorted out before going through this again. Good luck to everyone :hug:

Quick update from me, af is finally here in full force will be taking a break from ttc because this is the second cycle i've been late on the right ovary so suspect a cyct, want to get that sorted out before going through this again. Good luck to everyone :hug:

Oh Noo! :hugs: will you still be on here!?

Oh Noo! :hugs: will you still be on here!?

I'll still be lurking around :) I wont be activly ttc though. Been having a lot of pain so far with this af so I am worried the cyst is getting bigger and might need some form of treatment. Just before af arrived I was getting pains down my legs etc so it must be big enough to be causing some physical effects as well as hormonal :(

Oh no!!!! Fx everything goes okay. Well because my temps are all over the place I decided to temp vaginally instead of orally. I did today and got my cross hairs lol

It's started day 2 of sickness :-(

I'll be keeping everything crossed for you :) I always found tea made by pouring boiled water on ginger root helped me even just the smell helped a bit. I know its much worse for you but it might help a little.

Evening ladies, I've just got home from a lovely long weekend in Edinburgh so haven't been able to come on here for a few days.

Lillith sorry to hear about your cyst, hope it is sorted soon and sorry to hear about your sickness, hope te next set of acupuncture helps, fingers crossed for you.

Well, I started spotting last Saturday, nothing major just when I wiped, then Wednesday came and when I got up in the morning and went to te toilet and wiped it was bright red, I expected full flow to start, for the remainder of the day a small amount of brown discharge was on my pad and nothing since. Sorry if that's too much information but can anyone help me? It was way to short to be af, but I don't think it's ib as was bright red or am I wrong? The spotting stared 1-2 days before af was due.

Hmm... They say ib can happen near af but idk... How is everyone? I've gotten randomly sick the past 2 days. I think I'm about to o as i've had pain on my rightside as for the random vomiting idk might try to go to the doc for a checkup :)

Hi I'm okay I've still not ov and on cd 32 af is due on Thursday so not holding my breath :(

Thanks Jett, will see what happens in a few days?

That's rubbish feeling sick when your about to ovulate, hope your feeling better soon, hugs x

Thanks I feel better now but it was totally random i threw up yesterday and felt ick & then I woke up this morning feeling terrible & threw up but as the days progressed I feel good :)

I need a new job, I had a sharp pain go up threw my back lifting a bag of dog food :/

Hello ladies, Well just to make things more confusing I had one day of a fairly normal flow one day of not much at all and today pretty much brown spotting and seem to be heading towards ov pretty fast, ewcm cp high soft and I'm only on cd 3 :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->