Ttc Chatters

Did one sat morning and was negative, not done one since. Not much at all, yesterday was heaviest, with a bit on my pad but other than that its just been a slight colouring when I wipe after the toilet, nothing else. X

Great lol Today I'm feeling a ton more positive & actually acting like my normal self yay!!!

That's good I've just had one off my attacks in my sleep so my heart is pounding

Joanne why didn't u ring me :-( wait till 12.15 I'm gonna slap your arse! Scan day for fallen today xxxx

Hello ladies, still no af here haven't tested since Sunday with smu which was neg at 15 dpo, still have tender bbs with the right one being the most tender now and the left not being to bad, still producing colostrum and starting to get stressed out. Been very tired last few days cp this morning was low and firm but still closed temp dropped very slightly from 36.89 yesterday to 36.79 this morning. Lots of cm which is still creamy and thin today. No af cramps at all since the cramping from 8-13 dpo at this point I am expecting af to just show up with no warning at all and the waiting is killing me.

edited to add just got my 21 day progesterone results and they were 83 :) so at least I was right about producing enough of that :)

Morning ladies hope your all having a good day :)

Morning beautiful ladies its payday and docs day today docs @ 8.50 to confirm pregnancy :)

I booked in for acupuncture today! Got my first session on Wednesday. On cd29 and still no ov! But not going to let it get me down. Because I am excited today as paid mine and oh holiday off, booked swimming with dolphins and going to change some money for spending money. So I am in quite a good mood :) how is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->