Ttc Chatters

That is strange... I'm very convinced my body is playing mind games with me as I threw up 3 days in a row & then felt find & now I went to the bathroom & i was constipated o_O oh swears up & down that I could possibly be pg but I'm very convinced that I'm not as i had a BFN & af so I think a trip to the doc to see what the heck is up with my body would be a great idea :)

That is strange... I'm very convinced my body is playing mind games with me as I threw up 3 days in a row & then felt find & now I went to the bathroom & i was constipated o_O oh swears up & down that I could possibly be pg but I'm very convinced that I'm not as i had a BFN & af so I think a trip to the doc to see what the heck is up with my body would be a great idea :)

I can totally relate to how you feel, I have had ongoing nausea and my temps never went down that much. I even did my last hpt last night just to be sure, I usually have a 4 day bleed but even after being so late with such a long LP I only had a day and a half really with some spotting after and today its more like coloured cm not even anything when I wipe. On cd 4 now and cp is high soft which should mean I am on the way to ov but I cant stop eating everything in sight which is usually a post ov thing for me :( I'm also constipated and so tired its like everything is topsy turvy :shrug:

Hello ladies I'm proud to announce that I am officially married as march 5th :D yaaay! but my sister announced her pregnancy with her 2nd child on my wedding day totally rude right? Now I'm really hoping for a bfp to rain on her parade I know it sounds childish but she literally always has to be center of attention she couldn't at least One freakin day she had to on my special day....

Hello ladies I'm proud to announce that I am officially married as march 5th :D yaaay! but my sister announced her pregnancy with her 2nd child on my wedding day totally rude right? Now I'm really hoping for a bfp to rain on her parade I know it sounds childish but she literally always has to be center of attention she couldn't at least One freakin day she had to on my special day....

Congratulations! :flower: and yes totally rude of your sister, now you have to get preggo with twins, that will teach her a lesson! :rofl:

Congratulations! :flower: and yes totally rude of your sister, now you have to get preggo with twins, that will teach her a lesson! :rofl:

Thank you and haha :rofl: that'd be quite hilarious but I'd prefer just one but if i get blessed with twins I won't complain funniest thing though is for our big ceremony in october she's going to be HUGE LOL and she's in it but I just hope she has another boy because I would love to give my mom her first granddaughter cuz she has 3 grandsons so her having a boy & me gettin preg with a girl I would loooove to see that :)

hello ladies sorry not been on for ages full sickness is in full flow yuk

Congratulations :) xxxxxx

Congrats jett!! And that was so rude of her!

I had acupuncture today it went okay. She wants to do so e work on me for other things before working on my fertility which I was like thinking 'shut up I want a child' haha!

Thanks everyone :) good luck fallen & Haley I hope the sickness passes soon

Hey ladies I got a bunch of cheap hpts & opks online & I'm just wondering if any of you know how well the test strips work?

I'm not sure as I have just got loads of opks on amazon!

Yah I got a ton off amazon it came with like 100 hpts & opks lol waiting out to test but if I really suspect pregnancy imma just go buy a good test but they're great for obsessive poas & I don't have to go to the store to buy any tests :) also nice to have around when u have girls in your life that always think they're preg now I can say poas & stfu lol

hello ladies I did a tarot reading online for fun again and this is what I got :)

Card 1 (The Empress) : How you feel about yourself now »

This is a time for nurturing, material and domestic comfort, a feeling of abundance, harmony, joy and love. A time for motherhood - you may already be pregnant or thinking about motherhood, if female of course! If male, this is a period of joy and abundance for you too - the appearance of The Empress here could also indicate that your mother or mother figure could be of great significance or comfort at this time. This is also a card of creativity so it is a good omen if you are feeling creatively inspired at this time.

hello ladies I did a tarot reading online for fun again and this is what I got :)

Card 1 (The Empress) : How you feel about yourself now »

This is a time for nurturing, material and domestic comfort, a feeling of abundance, harmony, joy and love. A time for motherhood - you may already be pregnant or thinking about motherhood, if female of course! If male, this is a period of joy and abundance for you too - the appearance of The Empress here could also indicate that your mother or mother figure could be of great significance or comfort at this time. This is also a card of creativity so it is a good omen if you are feeling creatively inspired at this time.

Fingers crossed for your bfp, that's a good reading, where was it from?

Free-tarot-reading.net I just went to Google & looked up tarot readings :) I took a test last night cuz dh talked me into it & bfn :/ afs due tomorrow but according to my chart I'm only 5 dpo now so I'm kinda confused.. also my sister had an ectopic pregnancy :( sure I was upset she announced her bfp on my wedding & all but I def feel bad for her :(

Thanks Hun, will have a look. Fingers crossed af doesn't show, it'd your only 5 dpo it will be too early won't it?

Sorry to hear about your sister, hope your ok? X

Hi girlies! Sorry I haven't been on much had loads going on I am on cd 9 and just done a opk here it is

https://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p492/hayes8905/image_zpsbc8aeec0.jpg

Maybe it's the start of a positive! Hopefully will ov this cycle :)

Thanks Hun, will have a look. Fingers crossed af doesn't show, it'd your only 5 dpo it will be too early won't it?

Sorry to hear about your sister, hope your ok? X

yah I'm fine a little upset since it would've been my neice or nephew but I'm looking at the positive like at least she has one child still :) and If my charts right then it's def too early. afs due tomorrow so maybe she won't show.

And fallen looks good to me that's usually what my opks look like before my positive fxxed! :)

Fingers crossed your both heading in the right direction this month ladies xxxx

No af tonight I'm in utter shock since I swore she'd be here so even if she shows a diff day I'm happy that my "Monday night curse" has been broken :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->