Ttc Chatters

I might have to invest in some, I can see myself getting addicted xx

Omg oh just made me cry :-( he didn't even do nothing I just cried but I blame him lol

I keep convincing myself not to buy a hpt & test yet

hello all,

well i woke up cramping today still am now boobs hurt and my gums bled today when brushing my teeth.:happydance:

i feel i have gone up a cup size in boobs im already a dd! fallen will vouch for me on that one she came over last night i was like look at these and my veins lmfao poor girl:rofl::holly:

whats with my chart girls will you take a look please?

:hugs:

lmfao

there just huge right now

im still cramping x

I'm getting achey cramps too! but I am 5 dpo, would that be too soon to mean anything?

ive had them since ov these really feel like af crampps

Mine started as a kinda bruised feeling round about my cervix and then spread up to where I get my ov pain and now are like a milder version of af cramps through to the small of my back.

i keep getting flushes big time

and an odd pain in my leg x

I just double checked cp and its really high but firm that is unusual for me, dont think I have ever had it that high and not be soft.

omg mine firm too and really high whoop hope its a good sign x

At least I dont feel like I am going crazy having these symptoms so early on now. :)

Woke up feeling a bit crampy still,boobs still sore and they look/feel like they're bigger.. last night I had some messed up dreams that got pretty violent. My dreams have been very vivid lately lol anyone else had really crazy dreams lately?

My boobs are sore today, started yesterday. I think it's too early or my signs tho :-( x

Picked up some Vitex today! Finally found some :D
(little update for anyone who hasn't seen/read my story on the other threads if you have skip over this to the end lol: I have very irregular cycles. I only ovulate every other month. I usually get my period on the 25th of every other month. But this month (feb) when I was suppose to get it on the 25th I got it on the 10th. So I started researching vitamins that help with irregular periods but is still good for TTC/NTNP)

Anyways, So I picked up some Vitex and a few cheapy dollar store HPT today but I am at a cross road. I want to start taking the vitex asap so I can start to become regular but I dont want to increase the chance of conceiving for the next two month (I know wtf?) but as much as I want to conceive I really dont want to have a baby around christmas time. I know beggers cant be choosing but atm we are more NTNP but I do want to start taking vitex but I am just not sure if I should hold off or not.

I know what you mean, if it doesn't happen for us this month, as much as we want a baby, we will hold off as we don't want an Xmas baby. Strange concept I know lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->