TTC clomid babies...

I did and it was negative. Im still getting some pains so maybe im gearing up for it. Who knows!

It is nice to have a day off of all the pressure we put ourselves thru when ttc. Gkad you had a nice day with your family!

Woohoo got my positive opk! We last bd yesterday morning and will again as soon as hubby gets home, fingers and toes crossed!

great news mks!!! happy bding :)

babysmile, when are you due to start ur next clomid cycle? i really hope the 100mg works for us both!

foxy, de-stressing and having a day off is so nice - really glad you had a great day with the fam

i'm currently cd13 and no ewcm at alllll...last month clomid didnt affect my cm but it seems like 100mg is having some negative effects. i was planning to take robitussin this cycle but i'm fighting a nasty bug and recently started taking mucinex for a bad cough so i was quite happy to read your post Karynmski. I still have a few days till possible O so i'm hoping this mucinex works

mks - yay :happydance: on positive OPK!!! now get BDing!

Awesome- sorry to hear you havent been well. Hopefully you are on the mends and O is just around the corner.

Babysmile - how are you travelling hun?

While we were out yesterday we did a bit of shipping, I went in to a particular clothing store I like and they were having huge clearence sales on all winter clothing so I caved and bought 4 adorable baby jumpsuits! I couldnt help myself they were all under $10 reduced from $30. Am I crazy buying baby things already? I figure even if I never concieve theres always someone I know having a baby I can give them to.

Has anyone else bought any baby things? I already have a wish list of baby essentials for if/ when the time comes.

Thanks! So we bd'd sat, as soon as hubby came home after the positive opk, i figured we'll bd again tonight after work. Do you think we should tomorrow too? Im trying to not get my hopes up but this 2ww is going to be so frustrating! Hope you ladies are right behind me and will join me in the 2ww!

thanks foxy! got my positive opk :D
hubby and i bd right away and will continue for the next two days (following the smep this mth) so mks, i definitely think you should bd tom as well - jus to cover ur bases
i feel exactly like you esp since i feel like we're doing everything right this month...i'm def joining you in the 2ww

Awesome- happy bd'ing!! Thats great that you got your positve opk! What cycle day are you on? I will def bd tomorrow too. Hopefully this will be both of ours month!
hows everyone else doing?

@ Foxy- I've done the same as you and bought a couple of baby bits because they were on sale and too cut to leave! Nothing wrong with a but if positive thinking ;)

I'm on cd 25. No sign of O yet :shrug: i started to get positive opks cd 18 then highs on the Clearblue Monitor on cd 21. I'm hoping to get a peak today otherwise I'm not sure what's going on.

I'm supposed to be going for blood work today but I'm going to hold off until tomorrow so I will hopefully get my peak today and will have a better idea of what's going on.

Last twice I was on clomid I O'd around cd 17 so this cycle is weird. I had a funny feeling it wasn't going to work right this cycle. :(

I've had some niggly pains and I'm awfully irritable! :dohh:

The things we put ourselves through!

Good luck for the 2ww girls!!! :hugs:

I'm on cd16 today. I've read that ovulation occurs 12-36 hours after positive opk so I'm assuming I o'd already even though I didn't get any signs of O (which I usually do)...so now for the 2ww

What type of opk do u use angelmarie?
I use clearblue digital so there's no confusion on whether it's positive or negative because I can't read those other ones at all!

Hi ladies! :flower:

Just checking in - I never got any positive opks this cycle, but O'd on Sunday :wacko: I'm not complaining, because it's right on target from my last Clomid cycle, when I ovulated on CD16 too. The only potential downside is that I was following SMEP and because I didn't get a positive opk, I was still on the 'every second day' regime, so we only BD'd on CDs 10, 12, 14 & 16 - not sure if not covering off CD15 will have damaged my chances, but ah well, not much I can do now, so not going to worry about it, but I don't hold out much hope for this cycle. I'll just relish the fact that Clomid worked again, so YAY! :happydance:

How are you all doing?

Hi ladies!!!! I've missed you all! I was away so I didnt post anything!
AF showed yesterday after 4 days of provera (was supposed to take 7 pills but i went away for a friends wedding, i was a bridesmaid, and left my pills at home) i seriously thought It wasnt even going to come because i missed 3 pills but it did Only 3 days after the 4th pill. I can honestly say I have never been so happy about AF. Lol I can start Clomid tomorrow! CD 3-7 . I really hope with this higher dosage it works this month! ;)
I'm so happy about all ur positive opks!
Foxy... I have the softcups for you. So send me a private message with the shipping info!
=)

What type of opk do u use angelmarie?
I use clearblue digital so there's no confusion on whether it's positive or negative because I can't read those other ones at all!

I was just using the Internet Cheapies but I have given up on them now as I think my PCOS must be responsible for the several positives I got. And I think youre right they are quite confusing to interpret and I think there may be elements of wishful thinking which dont help either! :haha:

I got my cd21 tests back and defo no ovulation yet. Estrogen was 281 and Progesterone was 2. Ive tried to look this up on the Internet and it seems pretty bleak. :nope: I have to go back next week for repeat bloodwork.

Wish my stupid body would work how it is supposed to! :growlmad:

Hi girls!
babysmile12: so glad af showed! Good luck with the clomid!

Im now at 4dpo, the only symptoms I've noticed is that my breasts are a little sore and today i had some cramping off and on on my right side. Is it too soon to have symptoms? Im thinking it is but secretly keeping my fingers crossed!

Hi girls!
babysmile12: so glad af showed! Good luck with the clomid!

Im now at 4dpo, the only symptoms I've noticed is that my breasts are a little sore and today i had some cramping off and on on my right side. Is it too soon to have symptoms? Im thinking it is but secretly keeping my fingers crossed!

Mks ....Thanks!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you too!!!! This will be our
Month! <3

Hi girls

Babysmile I'm so happy af showed up ( as strange as that sounds!) now you can get baby making.

Mks yay for 4dpo. Now on to analyzing every little possible symptom or at least I know I'm guilty of that!

Angelmarie fx you are just ovulating late this cycle. I had my cd21 bloods taken today so now to wait till Monday to get my results.

Lkpone & awesome yay for O.

Afm as I said I went for my cd21 bloods today so now I just have to wait for the results. I do think I O this month between cd 12-14 but at least this way I'll know for sure. I stupidly caved and tested yesterday which by my calculations was between 6-8dpo, no surprise it was bfn. Now if I can just hold out till at least next weds I'll be happy. No symptoms over here yet except for creamy cm, crampy and breaking out like a teenager.

Sending loads of baby dust to us all that this will be our month xx

YAYYYYY babysmile....this is gonna be your month :D

angelmarie, i really think the few extra dollars might be worth it....stressing over reading those other opks can def take a toll

possibly you o'd later in your cycle and that cd21 bloodwork was too early! fingers crossed for next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->