TTC clomid babies...

Clomid did thin my lining, i only took it for 2 months i think, after the 2nd month, my lining was starting to look on the thin side so they would give me something else instead of clomid. I did ovulate much earlier then i would on my own. My cycles have been long since stopping the pill so I'm curious to see what their like now.

Awesome- thanks, I'm doing good, excited to start trying again. Some days have been hard but we're staying positive and reminding ourselves that now going into trying, we know it can happen, so thay gives us hope. How are things with you?

Angel- how are you doing? Any odd cravings yet?

Mouse and babysmile- hope you ladies are doing good!

Thank you all so much.. First night went fine.. I believe the only side effect i had were hot flashes..

hi ladies

wow we have all been extremely quiet! lol is it a sign of frustration? because that is my reason :(

this cycle i had a 2 day period :s so i'm definitely taking time off from the clomid from next cycle.

other than that absolutely nothing else is happening on the ttc front *sigh*

angel, i love your pic :) how's the bump?

mks have you started back trying?

mouse and babysmile - how r u guys doing?

Well im on month 2 of clomid.. 100mgs days 3-7.. fxed it works this time..

Hi girls! Hows everyone doing? Its def been very quiet here! Def have been a little frustrated, my levels took awhile to go down to zero. Finally at zero as of last week, I've been getting some ovulation pains so we'll see what happens!

Angel- how are you? Love the picture!

Babysmile and Mouse- where are you ladies at??

Awesome- how many rounds of clomid have you done? Is having a 2 day period bad?

Lilrojo- good luck on round 2? Are you being monitor with ultrasounds?

mks... so sorry to hear it took so long to get to zero.. that is frustrating.. after 2 mcs myself i know how hard of a time it can be..

As for being monitored no im not.. my insurance covers nothin as far as fertility goes.. so im on my own.. i do get pelvic checks to be sure there are no cycsts..

this is mth 8 on clomid. normally i would LOOOVEE a 2 day period but when you're ttc-ing it means that your lining is too thin so implantation would not even occur if the egg got fertilized.

i got some terrible pains yesterday and today got my positive opk (cd12) - this has been the earliest i've ever gotten it!

i have a doc appt on monday and was supposed to get the trigger shot but i guess i may not need it lol

mks, i'm so happy that your body has seemed to recover and that you may be ovulating! that's exciting :) are you using opks or anything? or just taking it easy?

lilrojo, i hope this is your month - what cycle day are u on?

Hey ladies! First round of clomid starting on Wednesday, days 5-9! Fx it works!

In now on cd10.. :) just started opks today.. and started dtd last night.. so fxed..

Good luck to you all.. :)

Thanks Mks! I'm 20 weeks now! Hoping to find out what colour bump it is at my scan on Wednesday!

Good luck to you all. Stick with it. It will happen! sending lots of baby dust your ways! :dust:

Hi ladies!!!

Can I join? First month of clomid after HSG. (all cleared) Well I did get my first +OPK last night and a few slight ov. pains. Today however I'm getting sharp pains!! Me and hubby DTD last night with Preseed and we'll go at it again for the next 2 - 3 days. Babydust!!!!

Last night I did another OPK and in less than one minute it was super dark!!! :happydance:We dtd again... however from I arrived at work I've been having serious ovulation pains. More left side than any. Its been hurting all day!!! Im definitely ovulating today... Im hoping i dont be in this much pain to BD when I get offf... ugh it hurts soooo bad :(

Hi girls!! Well I'm back in the game! My period started on March 24, and i think I'm starting to ovulate! Keeping my fingers crossed that maybe we'll get lucky our first time trying again!!

How's everyone doing??

I got my bfp after round 2 of clomid.. :) have my us on the 23rd of this month

How are things, Prayinglady? :flower:

Good luck, Mks! everything crossed for you. You so deserve your sticky bfp quickly!!!

Congratulations, Lilrojo! :happydance:

How are things, Prayinglady? :flower:

Good luck, Mks! everything crossed for you. You so deserve your sticky bfp quickly!!!

Congratulations, Lilrojo! :happydance:

everything is good... BFN last cycle but were taking it a bit easy this cycle. NO temping, poas just good ole BDing.

Sounds like a good plan! I have heard of plenty of success stories once girls have chilled out a bit about ttc. Something I could never manage to do! :haha:

Good luck! :hugs:

congrats lolrojo

how is everyone else going?

I decided not to take clomid this mth and I just got my smiley face...yayyy me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->