Ttc don't know where to start help!!

mummy to 2

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

Sorry to bore you with my story. Just looking for some advice really. Ttc baby number 5, I've had one miscarriage and 4 healthy pregnancies. I had the depo from November last year and my last one was due April but I didn't go for it. I started taking the pill to kick start af which started 22/4 normal heavy ish 5day bleed. And I'm currently on cd33. No signs of ovulation but lots of creamy cm. Had 2 days where I've had a day of brown spotting and then a week later pink creamy cm which was 11 days ago. Tested anyway and bfn. So down and don't know where to start or what to do. Feel like af isn't anywhere near just keep getting this wet feeling and lots of cm which is frustrating! Just want af to show so I can get this show on the road. Any recommendations as to kick start af again and ovulation do I go back on the pill again to kick start it or do I wait it out 🙁🙈

Don't want to read and run but I really have no idea. I know it can take a little while for your cycles to regulate after BC so maybe it will just take a little more time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->