• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

Well, I've been cramping and O is due tomorrow! Here we go....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
Hope it's positive later tonight or tomorrow! Get busy to catch that eggy!

I am expecting it to be pretty dark by tomorrow night. Normally mine progress pretty blazing dark!!

That's good. At least there's no question if it's positive or not then.

Here's to hoping! I will check again tomorrow afternoon around the same time.

Ok, advice! We did the BD last night... my OPK does seem to be getting darker. I should O late tonight or possibly tomorrow. DD is so worn out from work and school we can probably only do tonight or tomorrow night. Which should we do!? :happydance:

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 0
I say if it gets positive by tonight then get busy today, but if it's not positive till tomorrow then wait. Maybe? I dunno

I think we are going to try tomorrow. He's just tired tonight! :( I don't want to push him either. I want it to be fun and enjoyable for both of us!

Sometimes having it be fun and enjoyable does trump everything else. You don't want to hate the process. Good luck!

Frustrating. Either I missed my surge or I'm not ovulating at all this month. Definitely should have by now! I'm just going to go ahead and count myself out this month dang. :p I don't get it though. I've been cramping, sore bbs, all the usual O signs. :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
Noooo! Don't count yourself out! You totally could have missed the surge during the night!

I don't get how it looked so dark yesterday then light today. I've done these many times in the past and never had an issue getting a super dark positive! :(

Maybe you had a short surge during the night?

What you could do if you wanted to be schiesty is go into your doc and say you've been trying for a year with nothing and get on clomid :)

It is only our second month so I am not going to panic yet. Just a wee bit disappointed and confused. I am crampy for sure this morning. I was certain it would be blazing positive.

You definitely aren't out at all, especially if you got a few BDs in during the fertile window. You might have just missed it during the night.

I guess so.. I will try and remain positive and still hopefully get another try in tonight for good measure.

Definitely get another in tonight!

Ladies I'm 99% sure I hit my surge yesterday. The top two tests are yesterday and the bottom two are today. Due to my cramping on one side I'm almost certain an egg was released today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 4
Then definitely get busy tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members