TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

Yay for stronger lines.

Mod - I'm not sure if I did the test correctly, but it said I'd have like a million kids because it never stopped swaying or circling. So who knows.

Breaking that's a promising sigh! Eek!

Bronte lol that's so crazy. Maybe next time you'll transfer 8 embys and all 8 will implant lol. It clearly stops for me. We're you holding your hand really still? Plus it's just silly nonsense, lol

Well at first my cheapie test looked lighter today than yesterday. So I did one this evening instead, 11DPO...

Attachments

• 14724070_10210897485578980_1645588541_o.jpg
    14724070_10210897485578980_1645588541_o.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0
Wow that's a strong line. But try to resist the tests! Did you get a beta scheduled?

I am doing my Beta Monday. We decided tomorrow is early since I am only 12DPO tomorrow. On Monday I will be 15DPO.

Hoping for a very uneventful weekend and the strength to not test anymore. Ugh...

So, the strength failed me. I did test today at 12DPO and it is definitely darker. Maybe this can put my mind at ease through the weekend. Definitely no where near out of the woods until I get confirmation where it implanted but for now, baby. <3

Attachments

• IMG_1426-1 copy.jpg
    IMG_1426-1 copy.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
Alright ladies, I am done testing as of today. Just going to see what the blood test results do next week. Keep the prayers coming!

Attachments

• IMG_1482.jpg
    IMG_1482.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1
Definetly thinking about you. Good luck and hope your betas progress this week!

Thanks so much. I have not seen tests like this since my second daughter so, hoping it is a good sign. I know better than to get too excited though but for now, I am pregnant. Until proven otherwise.

You are definetly pregnant. No proving necessary. Just hope it sticks!

Hi, can i join in?
I'' not 100% sure yet on ttc but i had a ruptured ectopic on 9 September (after finding out i was surprisingly pregnant on 8 September). So as you can imagine, that's been quite traumatising.

I'm finding it hard to know if I want to risk another go for a few reasons. i'm 39 and our little girl is 3 1/2 so I feel strongly that i'm running (have run?) out of time.
I also have an underactive thyroid. Whilst my Dr thinks the control is ok, it's too high for what I understand to be ok when ttc (and is setting off Lots of distressed thoughts that it might have caused the ectopic) :( Getting it down to a better level of course takes even More time. And it's making me feel like maybe we just shouldn't try - all the possible risks scare me and apparently there are possible implications for a baby as well :'(

But I do find the thought of not really hard - I feel terrible for my little girl. I hated being an only child and always said I would have two, for that exact reason.

Apologies, I seem to be veering into the tearful post ectopic phase :(

Hi justme and welcome. I know very well what you are feeling and going through right now. My ectopic experience was one of the hardest times of my life. I will say off the bat though, 39 is not considered "too old" now.. for pregnancy. My doctor recently delivered a woman's baby who was in her 50's. Not saying that is ideal, but.. 39 is still very much okay! I have a friend who had thyroid issues too which hindered her getting pregnant but once she got it under control with medicine, and the help of clomid, she did get pregnant after trying for two years. She was in her mid 30's at the time! You just need to decide what is right for you and how much you want it but it is certainly possible and you should not give up hope!

I got my results today and I am freaking out a little!!!

521 HCG
17.5 progesterone

Is it just me or is this really high for only 4 weeks and a day or two????

My doctor said there was *some* concern about the high numbers but I checked my old levels with DD#2 and it is pretty close to where they are now.
12 DPO: 89
14 DPO: 276
17 DPO: 1,041

I was either 15/16 DPO on Monday with 521. So, I am going to relax until told otherwise.

Congrats Breaking. I don't think it's too high. They say higher ones are often girls though :)

Justme - you are more than welcome to join us. Though I'm so sorry you have had to and for your loss. Big hugs. My ectopic was also one of the most challenging times of my life as well and it's a pretty traumatic experience to go through. Feel free to share or talk about anything you need to. Holding it in makes it worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->