TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

It's also possible you were maybe off a day on the dpo, so I think the real test is going to see how it's progressing. Really hope it does for you!

No sign of AF though, correct? That is good point.

No sign of AF yet, tomorrow morning we will have a good idea of what's going to happen I think.

Yay. That's good. Really keeping the hope alive on your behalf! I will think lots and lots of positive thoughts for you.

Thank you. I'm so exhausted from lack of sleep from worry. I hope I can sleep some tonight. At least I don't have to wait an entire weekend again for results! Just one day.

Yeah - waiting the weekend for results would have sucked. However, it means it's closer to getting the results of today's test so you can compare the two closer together!

Everything welcome!

Bronte are there specific strengths you're looking for? Or just in general? I really think you should be on a prenatal as well, and make sure you're eating enough greens to add to your folate intake. At this point I don't think you'd need any extra aside from the prenatal. Don't remember if you said it or not, but I think zinc would be beneficial to you as well.

Breaking I'm praying for you that numbers are rising accordingly!

Well I have heartbreaking news in the baby world again. My friends 3 month old daughter died from sids this past weekend. I'm at a complete loss for words. My coworker lost her preterm grandbaby, Bronte and one of my friends had heartbreaking ivf cycles (she got pregnant, but lost the baby), and now this. I can't even imagine. I feel like I'm bad luck and need to step away from all of this. I get so focused on what I went through, how many babies I SHOULD have, but I'm so grateful (again!) That I've not had to meet, hold and bond with my baby for 3 months just to bury her. I didnt even know what to say to her. :(

Oh Mod, how incredible sad. So sorry for your friend's loss. I just can't even imagine that either. I would have no idea what to say to her either. Just an incredibly sad loss. One of my friends lost a child to SIDS at 3 months as well, but it was 14 years ago before I even knew her and when I found out, I still had no idea what to say to her. It's just incredibly hard. She did say it was so hard for her to bond with her second child when she did have him, because she was so worried the first year after losing her first.

It does put things in perspective and make you appreciate what you do have.

Hugs.

I'm not sure on supplements. I'm so bad at this stuff. But I do take a prenatal multivitamin already and have been for probably 3 years or so. It does have some Vitamin C (100 mg) and Vitamin E (11 IU) in it. As well as Zinc (25 mg) However, my doctor suggested:

* Omega 3 fatty acid - 1000 mg daily
* Vitamin C - 500 mg daily
* Vitamin E - 200 IU daily

So I don't think the extra will hurt. Extra Zinc probably couldn't hurt either. I have to take a bonus Vitamin D3 (5000 IU) already as well, because my levels are insanely low without it. My regular doctor makes me do that.

Mod, I am very sorry to hear about your friend. I will be keeping them in my prayers. I also have friends going through a rough time too and it does put things in perspective. No matter the outcome of my pregnancy right now if I come away healthy and still have my two healthy living children, that is all that really matters in the end.

I am afraid it is bad news for my ladies, my levels only reached 83 and I am now at high risk for an ectopic pregnancy again. 5 years to the date from my last one.

Breaking - I'm so very sorry to hear this. Huge hugs being sent your way!

Breaking, I'm so sorry to hear that :cry: I hope this was not ectopic but if it was at least it is early so you should be spared from any kind of rupture. Stay strong :hugs:

Mod, your friend must be devastated. I just have no idea how I would cope :cry:

In theory, I got the best case scenario news this morning. If you can call it that. My levels dropped from 83 to 60. The HOPE now.. is this is just a normal m/c and it is going to resolve very soon on its own. I have to keep doing repeat blood work though to make sure it does not go back up which will suggest an ectopic. The hope is the numbers get down to 0 soon and this will all be done. If this happens, that means my left tube is potentially still good. However what caused the m/c is unknown and worrisome. Could point to other issues now, age, something else going on.. etc.

Well yes that is some promising news, but this all still sucks. So sorry you are having to go through this, but I'm happy they are monitoring you so well to make sure you will be fine physically.

It sucks. I am angry and sad and frustrated but most of all tired. I just want to get it all done and over with. Not sure we will try again after this.

It's all too raw for you to decide whether you want to try again or not yet. Give yourself some time and you may start to feel differently :hugs: xx

I can't blame you. I'm so sorry. I wish it was easier. I had to take a really long break after my ectopic because I just mentally wasn't ready to try again. It's hard to process all of this.

Bronte if you can send me your information I can get you some stuff out today. I'm having an issue getting an E, so that might not be in the box

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->