TTC & Everything Else

I quite like her in our room at the moment. Makes feeding easier n I can wake up slowly in the morning.
Sil ended up with emergency section, she called him jack he was 5lb 13, tiny compared to her other 3.

Better go miss grumpy is calling me lol

It is always easier to keep the baby in your bedroom, especially when you are breastfeeding. Wow 5 pounds! At least he is healthy.

Joshua have an upper respiratory infection. I have to buy a filter for our humidifier. I would like to get one that doesn't need an filter. I think it's a waste to keep buying filters every couple of weeks. He cough at night, which I think it is because our bedroom is stuffy. We did not put the air conditioner in yet. We will put it in sometime this week. He is on me right now sleep and I have a fan on. It seems to help him. He was coughing all night, I had to keep getting him out of his crib and then he just slept in the bed with us. Did you find out what was them bumps on the back of Sophie's head?

aw sorry he isn't well, I hope he gets better sooN. My sil got an air purifier or dehumidifier or something because one if of the boys has asthma and their house was getting bits of mould in it n it seems to help, I don't think they use filter, they say it was money very well spent.

The Dr said those lumps are lymph glands that are slightly raised but can only feel and see them because she's so petite. He just said to keep an eye on them and take her back if they get bigger
She's rolling over now wasn't expecting it for a couple of months yet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->