TTC & Everything Else

The scan went pretty great! The amniotic fluid was normal which I am happy about. It was more amniotic fluid around the baby from the last scan.

I am happy that you had a great time on your holiday but sorry to know that the food was horrible.

Awwwwwww!!! I love this scan!!!! This pic is very clear. Wow so Jan 23rd is your due date!!! Yay!! Do you and oh want to know the gender of the baby?

Yes I do not have too long! I will find out how much he weighs on the 30th. Last month he was 3lbs 11ounces. So probably right about now he is probably 5lbs. I know now they are supposed to gain 1/2 a week. If I do make it to Aug 24th he will be close to 8lbs or even 8lbs!! Noooooooo!!! So scared since both of my daughters was 6lbs!!!

By the way, my anniversary was on July 5th. We celebrated it very late by going to a nice hotel for the whole weekend. We had a blast!!! I wished I could of had a few sips of alcohol lol!! We been married for 12 years now. Got married when we was 18, yea I know very young!!!

Gosh married at 18 and still together now that's rare. Congratulations

Glad ur scan went well and all is ok. They are very often just guessing with weight it all depends on so many things. Im hoping for a nice average Sized baby 6 or 7lb will do nicely but with the length of those legs I think it's going to be a long baby lol. My sister in law had 2 at 9lb4 and one at 10lb1....ouch lol.

My other sister in law is booked in for her induction on 29th July so will be a new bubba in the family very soon.

Hope ur little one shows a little early so u don't get uncomfortable x

Thank you!!! Sorry for responding so late. :flower:

You never know your baby just might weigh between 6-7 pounds and with long legs lol!! Ouch ouch ouch at your sister in law having 9 & 10 pound babies!! How is your other sis in law doing? How much did the baby weigh??

I am very uncomfortable. I can not get any sleep. Last night I went into the living room to lay down on the couch with the lamp on and I fell asleep, but I woke back up and I went into the bedroom with dh and I could not go back to sleep. :growlmad::growlmad: Hubby was sleeping so comfy!! I was so jealous!!! So far all of the scans have been very well. This past Wednesday the ultrasound Dr. told me that the baby weighs 6 pounds now and he just might weigh 7 1/2 pounds by the time August 24th come around. I am just sooooo scared since I don't want to go through all the pain.

Wow!!! Time is flying by for you! You are getting close to 20 weeks. Do you want to know what you are having or do you want it to be a surprise? How are you and the pregnancy going so far? Any symptoms?:hugs:

Hey hun sorry about late reply, I typed one out ages ago and then the website went down on my phone and I lost it, after that I can never be bothered to do it all again

My brothers gf had a baby girl weighing 6.8 very cute!!

I'm pretty certain I'm having a boy, I don't no what makes me think it but I'm convinced it's a boy, I will be very shocked if they tell me it's a girl, maybe even a bit of short lived disappointment because I'm now used to the idea of having a boy lol, plus we've been given like 4 bags of boys clothes lol. Iv already got lots of stuff, won't need to get much more when the time comes.

Our house is going on the market next week! We are pretty determined to be moved by the time proper winter gets here. But it means we can't get thinking about the nursery etc because we don't no what room we will have or how big it will be. All I no is I want an animal themed nursery, maybe a light yellow background with animal stickers on the wall. Don't want anything ott because it's got to last a fair few years. Oh doesn't no any of this yet lol he keeps telling me it's too early for stuff lol, I just ignore him and carry on with what I'm planning/buying lol.

Iv had to delay my 20 week scan until 15th September :-( oh is going away with work n left it till now to sort things despite me mentioning it several times since the 12 week scan so I had to call and rearrange n they could only fit me in then. We will be hopefully finding out the gender, we are seriously stuck for boys names, we have only got 1 we both like but it's not like we are in love with it, I'd be happy with it as a middle name (Joseph) so we need a name we both really like. Think I need us both to look through name books and write our own list n see if there are any that match, other than Joseph lol.

Ur getting so close now!! I hope u aren't too uncomfortable and things are still going well.

No problem!:flower: I just had the same issue on my computer since I am logged in through my internet security. When I go to a new tab, I lost everything that I just typed to you, which sucks!!!!:growlmad::growlmad:

I know that the baby just looks adorable!! At times, when pregnant women have a strong feeling about the gender they usually be right! Be sure to let me know if it is a boy or a girl. I am sorry that you had to reschedule your scan at a later date.:flower::hugs:

I know you can't wait to move and get organized. I like the animal themed nursery. The baby room sounds like it will look great!!! Men always say that it is still too early to be thinking about buying the baby items and thinking about setting the nursery up.:wacko: I did the same thing what you did, I ignored him! LOL!! When it comes to baby names, that is an easier way to figure out which names you and oh have in common for the baby. How are you feeling so far? Have you been having any different food cravings?

I have news:
Both ob appt and scan appt went well. My Dr wants to induce me on August 17th @ 7:30am. I am so scared. This will be my 3rd induction. My asthma is giving me a bit of a problem now.. Blood pressure is normal which I am happy about. I had both of my daughters a week before their due date. Would be nice if he came on his own. I could not go to sleep last night. I stayed up cleaning my living room and dining room. I went to sleep around 3 a.m. :dohh:

Sounds like ur nesting a little!! Gosh having an actual date for baby to.come must be daunting when most ppl just no its going to happen at some point but inductions mean u no when and I think that would be scary. I will be thinking of u on the 17th, I can't remember how many hours difference there are between us.

I'm not sure if they are cravings or just things I really enjoy and want lots of but I'm onto Chinese curry and garlic, the Chinese curry is satisfied with a curry obviously but I haven't found anything with enough garlic in yet. Iv been a bit of a crisp eater since early in the first trimester and that seems to be carrying on but nothing that I'm thinking I must have this now.

Sorry ur asthma is playing up but the baby will be here soon and hopefully things will go back to normal, it's good that ur blood pressure is normal though.

I have had my blood pressure done twice since being pregnant and it's in the 130's which is considered pre hypertensive but no one seems in the slightest bit concerned about it, not even mentioned it to me, it's only because I like to no these things like I looked. Iv always had slightly higher than normal blood pressure but ud think they would pick up on it being this rate so early in pregnancy, maybe they will keep checking it, I don't no but they seem to lack in the giving information department.
I found out yesterday I'm o negative blood which isn't a problem in this pregnancy but if I build up sensitisation to rhesus positive blood if that's what the baby is and I then have another baby with rhesus positive blood my system can treat it like a foreign body and attach the blood, I think it means I have to have an injection in this pregnancy towards the end and the same in any other pregnancy to prevent becoming sensitised to the positive blood. However all this I have learnt from reading online not what the midwife has told me because she told me absolutely squat!! I didn't even think negative blood was that rare (only 15% of people have it) I knew one was but couldn't remember which, I just wish they would give me info on stuff but they just don't!

On a plus note I heard the babies heartbeat yesterday itbwas 145bpm so nice and strong. Unsure if iv felt movements yet, they may well be gas or kicks lol I'm not sure so until I am I'm going to assume it's gas lol. Still no bump but I can feel my uterus getting bigger and it's showing but very low down, ppl who know I'm pregnant say I'm showing but I no that really I just look like iv had too many take aways lol.

I'm pretty sure my oh would tell me it's too early if I was in labour lol, il be at 39 weeks and he'll be telling me it's too early to decorate the nursery lol

I think it is 5 hours between us. Ooooooh chinese curry sounds yummy!! If I were you I would ask the next time they take your blood pressure is it normal. I have read about pregnancy and O negative.
Wow, I can't get over at how they are treating you. They are supposed to give you all sorts of information to you about your health and the baby. At times, it seems like healthcare providers/professionals are just in that field for the money and not care about people/their patients.

Awwwww! Baby heartbeat is strong!! How did you feel when you heard the heartbeat?! Let me know when you start to feel kicks and jabs, it will be soon!! Thank you for giving me the laugh about your oh would say it is too early to to decorate the nursery and you are 39 weeks!!! LOLLOLOLOLOL!!

I went to my scan and my Dr appt today. Asthma is okay, blood pressure was a bit high (146/86 but she took it manually and it was lower. (135/80) Dr. checked my cervix and said that I am only 1 centimeter dilated and 0 effaced :( He wanted to induce me this Friday if I was dilated more. Well, I think Sunday is still good since it gives me some time to get ready. We have everything we need for the baby except washcloths for the baby, which is not really needed.

The Preschool teacher that I used to work with sent me an E-mail saying that she apologize that the job didn't work out, and had the nerve to tell me about the same position that I was doing will become available soon for 2 hrs a day and hopefully I would be interested. Are you kidding me??!! I told her no I would not be interested in working 2 hrs a day that I wanted the Assistant position. I don't think they wanted me for the position. Well at least I have recent job experience that I can put on my resume. I am not angry anymore at what they did to me, they was just using me and now I realize that.

Well my gas bubbles must have been kicks because iv been getting them a few times a day for over a week in the same place so I'm going to assume they are kicks or the baby moving, feels very much like bubbles popping or a muscle twitching. Also I think iv figured out when the baby is moving. The other morning it had its bum stuck out n made my belly look all weird, had a flat left side and a huge lump on the right side lol. Can only spot a bump before iv eaten and when laying down but hopefully it won't be long until my 'im just a bit chubby' look goes and is replaced to make me actually look pregnant lol.

Only a couple more days for u, I hope u r really excited!! I hope u have a very safe, smooth and quick labour and ur little boy arrives healthy and happy.

Good for u for telling them u don't want the job they have some nerve to do that!! Like u said u have some experience now, even if u don't get a job straight away u can say u were focusing on the baby before returning to a job.

I'm off work sick for 2 weeks with a bad back, it's mostly from being on uncomfortable chairs during night shifts but it was starting to give me stomach cramps too so I decided to take 2 weeks off to chill out. Plus our house goes on the market today so I want to go house viewing next week and find a house ASAP

A quick update from me. I went to the hospital on Sunday at 735 am. Everything got started at 830. The nurse said that I was already having contractions which I did not feel them. Was in labor from 10 am to 5 pm. Had an healthy baby boy weighing 7lbs 12 oz and 21 inches.

Lost plenty of blood during delivery. Had pitocin to have stronger contractions. The nurse kept coming in turning the pitocin up like every 20 mins. I did not have an epidural until I was having very strong contractions. At 8 centimeters I just had to get the epidural. I could not take it any more. I almost made it again having a third child unmedicated. I wished that nurse did not keep turning up the pitocin, then i would of had him natural. I pushed at least 30 times. The good thing is that I did not tear which is great! I'm happy that all of this is over! His name is still the same Joshua Edward! I will post a pic sometime next week. DH and my sister was there with me. I kept grabbing my sister every time a contraction came! Dh was rubbing my thighs and I kept telling him to rub my legs not my thighs. My sister was laughing at him. Then he said I'm not going to get anything right. Poor dh!

Will respond to your post soon. I'm just focusing on getting better and just laying around. Found out today by my health insurance nurse that I have to take it easy since I passed a huge TMI blood clot.

I hope you are doing OK!! I hope your pregnancy is going well.

Aw yey!! Brand new healthy baby boy. Don't worry about having medication, who cares as long as ur baby is here in the end, there are no heroes in child birth lol.
I'm very glad u didn't tear! That has to be awful, I still remember the pain of my surgery down there where I was cut n sliced all over, sitting down hurt lots.

I hope u feel better soon and rest as much as u can I no it can't be easy with 3 children!!

Pregnancy still going well, lots of movement and kicks from bubs. Still 23 days till we find out gender. Belly is on the grow!! Can tell I'm pregnant in certain clothes, others I just look fat lol but I don't really care anymore. Looks like our house might be getting an offer this coming week, we just need to find a house we like now to make an offer on, saw one today but needed too much work for a short term house.

Hope u 5 r all keeping well and settling into being a bigger family well xx

Here are a few pics of Joshua! I just came on here to post pics. Will respond tomorrow. Have a very bad headache.

Attachments

• IMG_20140818_191725.jpg
    IMG_20140818_191725.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20140818_082059.jpg
    IMG_20140818_082059.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1
Hey! Haven't been on for quite a while since had to get my computer fixed. I also have internet on my phone which I'm happy about.

How are you doing? Anything new? You are halfway there!

I just started taking the mini pill yesterday. My milk supply was getting low so I started taking fenugreek and mother's milk of tea. It has been working. I just have to drink lots of water. I will add more later. Have to feed Joshua

Well I'm just over 23 weeks and fed up. I'm not sleeping which makes me feel sick, I'm getting loads of headaches, my back is killing me and I just want to sit in a corner and cry now. My nose is always bunged up and my throat is painfully dry. I feel bad because I no hundreds of ppl would give anything to be where I am now but I hate being pregnant right now.
Found out at my scan were having a girl, was a shock but I'm getting used to it now and trying to find her a name.
Glad all is going well with u and Joshua. Glad u got milk sorted.

Our house is sold, we have found somewhere else, just waiting for things to come together now.

I am sorry that you are having such a hard time with this pregnancy. I had back problems and still have it, I could not sleep which is why I had dark circles around my eyes which I still have them. I hope everything will get better or if not you will have to wait until it get a bit better after delivery like me. :growlmad:

Yay!! You are having a girl!! Congrats!!! Kepp me updated on what is going on with your pregnancy. Again, I hope things will get better for you. Great news that your hiouse was sold. I know the both of you cannot wait until everything comes together, and especially with unpacking and getting everything organized. DH and I will be moving in February or March at the latest.

Hey!!!! I finally found our thread! Congrats on having Sophie!!! I seen it in your signature. I sent you a pm earlier today. We have lots of catching up to do... So how is it like being a new mom? Are you breastfeeding or giving her formula? I'm having milk issues which sucks right now:growlmad: Joshua is 8 months now and he eats like 2 jars of baby food and with 5 ounces of milk. 3 hours later he is hungry like he never ate! I think I am going to start giving him more cereal since it is thicker.

Please tell me how you and your baby are doing and your oh. Chat soon!

I just replied to u. There's so much to catch up on, u wudnt believe the start to the year iv had, baby early at home then hospital 4 days later, then moving house but being made homeless for 4 days, then my grandma got breast cancer, now we're renovating the house as quick as we can. Sophie was tongue tied so we had issues to start with, it wasn't released until 8 week. Yeah I'm breastfeeding, very proud that no formula has been bought at all, using mostly reusable nappies just a disposable at bed time, now need to start making homemade disposable wipes because I was super shocked when baby wipes got radiator paint off my hands when usually onky only turps or paint stripper does, and these wipes were apparently as gentle as water....My arse!! Makes me wonder what's in them.

I replied to you. I don't know if you received it or not, I know the website was doing maintenance and I was having problems sending the message. So I will repost here just in case it did not go through.

Wow you been going through so much! Everything that you been going through is just making you stronger. That is awesome that you both share a birthday!!! I know that was a surprise for you that she just came on her own like that. That's great that you all finally moved. More space is better especially when you have a baby since you need a lot of things and sometimes the house can get cluttered (like mines, but I finally got it sorted) Oh no I am sorry that you all was homeless, that is terrible. I am glad that eventually everything worked out, but still that wasn't right. I will look at your journal and your ttc too. I wouldn't worry too much about her weight, as long as she is eating very well and you have to change her nappies at 8 times or more she is ok! When a health visitor came when he was 2 months she was worried about his weight, but right now he weighs about 23 pounds and he eats very well.

I have been doing ok. DH have a different job working as an insurance claims adjuster. I have been staying at home. DH wants me to stay at home for now until we move out of the state or if something better comes along. Both of my daughters are doing well, but my youngest DD age 7 she is still jealous of Joshua. I think it's because I have been spending more time with him. So I had to explain to both of DD that I have to feed him, change him, give him baths and play with him and everything else. I think they miss spending lots of time with me. They miss being just them and me doing silly things all the time. Now they get sad when Joshua starts to cry and I have to stop doing whatever I am doing with them.

Right now Joshua have a cold. Dh wondering if he should get his immunizations in June since he have been reading about the negative things about them. I told him our 2 DD's have all of their shots and there is nothing wrong with them. Joshua just got his insurance last month. I went through so much with this medical insurance it just does not make any sense. But the good thing is that he have medical insurance finally. I have been struggling with my milk supply. Now I only get drops which makes me soooo angry. I am not going to give up at all. I will try today to pump every 2 hours and for the rest of the week. I have fenugreek and blessed thistle. I know that it's not going to work if I only pump twice a day. I will respond to our thread in a little while because I have to clean up the house before DD's come home from school and I have to pump.

I think that is great that you are breastfeeding! Keep it up!! I am so sorry about your grandmother, I hope everything will turn out ok for her. Woah wipes get radiator paint off??! Oh my. Let me know how you are doing with the homemade wipes. Yea right, they are not gentle at all. I also have to use reusable nappies since he broke out in a bad rash.

Got sophie weighed today she's 10lb 10 so 4lb 5 up from birth, I'm happy with it as long as it stays steady.
I found a little lump on sophie neck, and there r 2 little ones on the back on of her head, they just feel like fatty lumps but better off going to get them checked out.

My sil had her baby boy today, don't no many details just that she had emergency section after 2 day induction.

My grandma has had the all clear since her mastectomy, no chemo or radiotherapy needed so that's good n she's looking loads better.

Iv completely finished sophies room so when we're both ready she can go in her own room.

Sorry ur girls are finding it hard, they will love it when he's older and they can mother him a bit. Glad ur dh has a new job and ur happier as a family.

Sophie is gaining weight at a great pace! I took my son to his appointment and the Dr told me that those were lymph nodes. Let me know what your Dr. say.

Wow 2 day induction??!! I know she is happy that her son is finally here.

So happy to hear about your grandma good news! I know the family is very happy and is relieve that she is doing better an do not need chemo or anything else relating to her mastectomy.

Awwww, I wonder how she will be when she get in her own room?? My son still isn't in his own room yet, because he is just soooo attached to me. His crib is still in our bedroom. LOL. We do not mind, but when we move which it will be sometime this year, he will be in his own room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->