TTC & Everything Else

Happy to know that you and your oh are going ok. I am glad that swimming is going good for you! Keep it up and you will be at your goal weight at no time. Just don't try to overdo it then you might lose interest. (Like I did) I know now not to overdo it! Lol! The good that you cooked sounds very yummy! I love veggies! Thank you for explaining to me what a crash diet was. I think I will give it a try when I have stopped breastfeeding. With this baby I want to try longer to breastfeed. I hope I can do it.

I'm glad to know that enjoyed your nephew christening! It's always a joy to be around family especially when you haven't seen them in a while.

My Hubby caught the pink eye as well as my oldest daughter. All 3 of them have to stay away from me until they are better. My oldest dd is coughing like crazy. My youngest dd eyes are doing much better! I have been disinfecting everything. I had to wash my comforter set in hot water so that I don't catch it from hubby.

I am happy today since hubby been off since Sunday. Starting last night he have been cleaning up the house. He rarely does this. Lol! Today he changed the living room around and before I went to work he was cleaning up the dining room. I am going to keep it clean since I don't want to do any cleaning! :) by the way we have added another animal to our animal family: 2 female gerbils! I arm getting tired of all 5 of my parakeets making sooooo much noise. Now they make noise even if I cover them up. Smart birdies! How is your birds doing?

We came up with joshua as a name. Name him after dh. Before that it was William. Lol. We have almost everything except for more clothes, car seat, playpen, bouncer/rocker, sterilizer for bottles and pacifiers.I might be missing more. We have plenty of diapers through size 2, wipes, bottles, breastpump, and more. I wish we could of bought clothes first but we have plenty of more clothes to get. I am due August 24th

I don't no how to add pics but I think iv just had a positive test......

OMG OMG!! I hope you do have a positive test. Let me know if you take another test please. I think you can attach the pic as an attachment. You click the paper clip icon.

I can't attach the pics but yeah iv done 3 tests now and all obvious positives. Iv got 2 more tests to do over the next few days but I'm pretty confident it's real lol

Yay!! Congrats! I am sooooo happy for you. I just knew you would receive your bfp soon. Please keep me updated with everything. Congrats again!!!

How is everything going so far?? I have been patiently waiting on an update from you!! Was looking at your ticker and seen that you are 6 weeks!! I am sooooo happy for you!!!

I have been kind of down since yesterday since my last day at my job was last Thursday since it is summer break. When I was going to pick up my oldest daughter from school, the principal said that he had to speak with me about the position that they offered me. I talked with him and the pre school teacher that I worked with and they told me that they could not give me the job since they wouldn't be able to find a substitute teacher for the 3 months that I would be on maternity leave since school start back on August 13th. I wanted to cry. I was so hurt about this. The pre school teacher said she really did want me to be her assistant but with 24 kids she couldn't do it all by herself. (A few weeks ago, she told me that if she could not get a sub, she would be by herself for those 3 months, and it would be hard on her but she would do it since she said she like me and how the kids became attached to me. I don't understand, why they told me that the position is mines and I can get maternity leave and everything else. They know I am pregnant, they know my due date. I think it would have been better off for them to not say anything at all to me. DH said that he thinks this happened for a reason since I can finish school (5 classes left) and I can work in the healthcare field. Sorry for the long rant!

They can't do that can they? That's mean.

I forgot to update sorry. Not much to update to be honest, Dr's don't do a confirmation test or anything, had midwife today but it was a student which I didn't agree to (although didn't mind) they didn't do urine tests or blood tests or anything so really it's just my word for it. Next appointment isn't until 14th July which is the scan.
Been having loads of abdominal pains but keep getting told it's the endo. If I'm honest I sort of feel in limbo, there's nothing to say I'm still pregnant or anything I have to wait for another 7 weeks to check everything is ok

Have not been on here in a while since I was a bit depressed about the job. The pre k teacher that I was working for sent me an email message stating that she would still like me to fill out an application since she think that they MIGHT find a sub for me until the 3 months are up and then I will be able to go back. I don't know, but I will try. :shrug::shrug:

I went to my ob today and I am measuring at 29 weeks which is great! I will have another ultrasound in 2 weeks with my appt. After that I will have ultrasounds every week. Which is good since I can see him all the time and make sure that he is doing ok.

I hope everything is well for you. Keep your head up, and always think positive! Have you been having more abdominal pains, or have they stopped?:hugs:

The pains are still very much there, hot water bottle helps but it's still making me pretty miserable. Only 3 n half weeks till my holiday then my scan when I get back so I hope time goes quick until then. If I'm still getting pains before I go on holiday I might go to the Dr and ask for something to take that won't harm the baby but as even really strong painkillers didn't help I can't see there being anything I can have that will help.

I hope they do find a way around it for u and u keep ur job, it seems really unfair to treat u that way.

Do we have a name for the little fella yet?

I hope you have fun on your holiday.I hope you stopped having pains or at least having pains every now and then.

I hope I can work full time. If not I will just be looking for another job after I have the baby. Probably will start 4 months after the baby. Hopefully it does not come to that point.

Yes we have a name: Joshua William. But I think dh will probably change his name again before August.

How are you doing so far? As for me I just been lazy. Lol! The baby been kicking me a lot! I'm just getting all fat. I think I'm going to have more stretch marks in my belly. (Oh no) I already have stretch marks from my first born but it's very little.

Gosh ur getting so close, it feels like it's really flown by, mine seems to be dragging like hell!! Joshua is a lovely name, it's very very common over here.

I'm not doing too bad, the pains have definitely subsided but that makes me nervous lol. I haven't had any sickness, just brushing my teeth makes me gag and sometimes my gag reflex goes into overdrive for no reason but no sickness, thank god!!! I am mostly just tired and hungry. I'm obsessed with eating crisps, I was never too fussed about them before but now I have at least 2 packets a day and that's on a good day lol.

I hope they do give u the job but if they don't at least u have recent experience in a workplace so ur more likely to get a new job quicker

I felt my hip try n pop out earlier today and my knees have been playing up as well, I really hope that my joints are going to behave themselves. I think part of it is because I haven't been able to go swimming with my change in work hours but after my holiday I'm bk to normal shifts so can start swimming again, I was up to doing 1150 meters in an hour or so before so il try to get bk to that as soon as I can and then take it further.

Yes I am getting close! I am sooooo scared!! Thank you!:flower: I told my husband that you said that is a common name where you live and he was like yes it is!! I didn't even know that.

Happy to know that the pains have subsided! I think it is great news. Wow, no sickness yet?! I hope the sickness stay away or if not it won't be that bad for you. Eating crisps huh?! LOL!! Well that is what you are craving for. I wonder what else will you crave for. In the begining of the preganancy I used to eat slim jims and pickles at the same time. After that it was slim jims and popscicles. Now I do not like pickles at all. LOL!!

Yes you are right since I have recent job experience it won't take me long to find another job. Thank you for that. :flower:

Oh no so sorry about your hip and knees.:hugs: I hope they don't start bothering you. Keeping my fx for you. Wow 1150 meters in an hour, that is great!!! I couldn't even swim 1 meter :nope:since I am afraid to swim due to childhood experience. I almost drown since the lady was teaching me to swim was not watching me, she took me to the deep end when I wasn't even ready for it. I hope you are doing ok today.:hugs:

I'm doing well. Feel exhausted most of the time but I think it's a mixture of all my conditions and the pregnancy. Think my oh is coming round to the idea of me being pregnant lol, I think it's when other people around us are talking about it and being excited, I think he will get used to it more when I grow a little bump lol. Sort of hoping I have a little one when I go away on 29th, iv heard the Egyptians worship pregnant ladies lol.

I now really really want a scotch egg with salad cream lol. I think it's just mostly crisps that I wanted but now there's nothing that I'm really mad keen on and have to have, just junk food which is terrible lol

I am glad that yo are doing well.:flower: I think he will get used to it when your belly starts to get bigger. Scotch egg with salad cream, LOL!!!!! How are you feeling so far??

I have been very tired lately. I can not get into a comfortable position no matter how I sit or lay down. :growlmad: I have been up late at night looking at the ceiling so that I can fall asleep.

My appt & scan on Wednesday went well. No issues which I am happy about except my blood pressure was a little high. I will go to my next appt next wednesday and another scan to make sure he is growing and doing well. The Dr said that he think that he might weigh 7lbs at birth. I guess that is not too bad. Well on to my weekly visits with my ob and the scans.
I know you can not wait until you go on vacation!!:hugs::hugs:

So sorry that ur uncomfortable, hopefully it's just a shortterm thing while the mister finds a comfy spot and u can get lots of sleep.
Iv started finding sleeping on my tummy is getting slightly uncomfortable but that's the only way I can fall asleep, iv slept like that sincerity can remember, only way I can sleep on my side is if I'm on the sofa right up to the back facing the back so that will get interesting.

Ur so close now, it feels like it's gone so quick, is this ur last or do u think ul want more?

Tomorrow I will be 10 weeks, a quarter of the way through yey!!

Right I best go to work :-(

I hope you are having a nice vacation. Let me know what you did!!!!!!

I went to my appt last Wednesday to have my weekly scan. The Dr who looked over the scan said that the amniotic fluid was low but at the end of being normal. I have another scan this Wednesday. I have been drinking plenty of water hoping that it will help. I will let you know how this week scan goes.

Hey how did the scan go?

Holiday was good it was just too hot and the food was terrible.

I had my scan on Monday, saw my little bubba on the screen, was awesome. I got the clearest 12 week picture iv seen, can see the ears, eyes and everything, can see the outline of the amniotic sac and a little bubble inside it lol. Baby has super long legs. Was sleeping to start with when a trainee was doing the scan, she wasn't pressing very hard. Baby had its hand on its head,. Then the qualified staff came to double check everything and do the nt part and was pressing harder and woke it up, it started bouncing up n down and kicking it's legs out and waving arms in the air. I'm due on the 23rd Jan.

U don't have long left now, how u feeling?

I think I figured out how to upload piccies

Attachments

• 1405627104301.jpg
    1405627104301.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members