TTC for - 12month+ Join here :P we have our 1st bfp!!!

Well 7dpo for me, just 1 more week to wait now, don't feel hopeful, the wind has well and truly been knocked out of my sails. I started this cycle on such a positive note and now all pma has gone :(

oh hun:hugs: we all feel like that.im only tracking ovulation cos i have got blood tests early next month :) xx

Hey all,
SLB - sending you :hugs:
Babyhopes - I'm CD14 too! Boring! Waiting for Ov, hasn't happened yet.

i got this this morning :)
https://img813.imageshack.us/img813/658/dscn1540.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

omg no i mean opk :rofl: i wish :)

oh how i wish they were hpt :cry: thanks anyway hun :hugs: hopefully thatll be my hpt in 2 weeks time :)

Oh god... sorry hon...:blush: (x a million)

yeah, that is just the taster... So you know what to look for!! (that middle one looks so like a HPT)

But also good news! :hugs: xxxx

Oh, sorry hon. But got everything crossed that its a dress rehursal for 2 weeks time!
:hugs: xxxx

Afternoon Ladies

Hope everyone is well.

babyhopes - looks like its time for you to start getting busy :blush:, fx'ed you catch the eggy.

I am on Cd 10, last cycle didnt O til CD28 so probably still a long time for me to wait yet, very boring :coffee:, started to use by CBFM but this is my 4th month using it and I am yet to see a peak so I am going to try not too get too depressed by it this time round and see if my temps confirm O.

Good Luck to everyone due to test in the next few days, let us know how you get on.

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone.

xx

Hey Girlies, Hope you all had a great Xmas? Mine was awesome it was the first time me and hubby spent it at home and just the 2 of us, Here is hoping to it being the last with just 2 of us, maybe it will be 3 of us next year :)
I was very spoilt but my best present is the cheapest present my hubby got me Its a ' Pot Of Dreams' and it says around the neck This Money Pot is for hopes and schemes, To help you save for all your dreams. On the back it says Save up all your money for lovely baby things and look forward to the happiness a tiny newborn brings. And on the front it says Baby Fund. It made me cry.
Any way lets hope we can use the money we put in it soon, we are one step closer as I had my first lot of bloods done today, I'm a bit needle phobic and they always have problems finding my veins so they had to take blood from the back of my hand and it was only just enough as she couldn't squeeze any more out, It hurt, But I suppose I better get used to it as when we finally get pregnant I will have to have lots of blood tests. How is everyone else getting on? xx

Hi ladies ,how is everyone doing. I have been feeling very sad today AF was due yesterday and i started spoting today which indicates that AF is about to show.
This is stage in ttc that hate most cos it normally brings tears and sorrowful day/days now it seems that it's (BFP) not going to happen.

oh giftmum, i'm so sorry to hear that. you're right the spotting to af stage is the saddest for me too. be gentle with yourself, keep your chin up and don't lose hope. *hug*

Hugs to all the lovely ladies out there. I have been very teary this week and spend most of my time trying not to think too much about the whole baby thing! Reading through the thread it's quite scary how different everyones experience is- some people have tests done early and others are fobbed off by a doctor or have to wait- it's a real shame that there isn't more consistency! I can't remember who mentioned the nice guidlines but I have had a read through them and I will be heading to my docs in the new year fully informed so they better watch out lol! Hubby has just done his sa so waiting for the resukts of that first- we are at different docs and his seems much more helpful!
Hugs to you all xx

Babyhopes2010
MrsHowley81
Floofymad
ETanny
BabyBear85
slb80
Saybrey
Hope_12
Shamrock21
Stillhoping22
Lexx7
Diva2010
Lisa40
xxxemsxxx
queenslavera
Giftmum
BradPittwife
Wifey29
Sara79
Kittycat82
Kittycat82
Aster :bfp::bfp: 25/12/2010
Lookingtobe
Want a Baby
girlnboots
Gingerroxi
trying 2 cope
Court
needshelp

Hey all,
Sorry to those who've had the :witch: arrive recently. :hugs:
I'm now CD15 and not sure at all that I've Ov'd.... Had really positive OPK 2 days ago and cramps/pains during the afternoon and evening, but temp didn't go up the next day...
Probably doesn't help that I've been feeling ill for a few days, and don't think it helps that Clomid made my pre-ov temps much higher than usual...

So to sum up, I have no idea whether I have Ov'd or not! :dohh:

join the club lol im on cd15 aswell not sure if i ovulated cos temps havent gone up x

:hugs: giftmum, that time is the worse, hear is plenty of :dust: for your next cycle

:hi: needshelp and welcome.

:hugs:Bradpittswife and to everyone else who has been feeling low in the last couple of days. We are all heard to listen if you need to vent your frustrations.

Floofymad, as you are on clomid will the docs be testing you to check if you have o? I know that doesnt help for now, but fxed you will get your answers soon, and same to you babyhopes, hope your temps confirm O for you soon.

MrsHowley81, what did they take your blood for yesterday? Hope the results are good for you.

I have finally rang the doc for an appointment, only a very small step I know but quite a big one for me! I have an appointment on Wednesday 5th Jan at 8 am, nice and early so I dont spend all day worrying about it, Dh is coming with me and fx'ed by docs will be nice and offer the tests to check if anythings wrong and we can feel like we are starting to move forward.

xxxxxxxx

xxxemsxxx - no the FS didn't say anything about monitoring me.... Think he just wanted to appear to do something while we wait 3 months for next appt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->