TTC for - 12month+ Join here :P we have our 1st bfp!!!

Hi ladies ,
Pls someone should throw more light on this , does pains before and during AF indicates endo.
I normally had painful AF on cd1 and vomits on some cycle but has ceased after i lost my 5months preg. Last year , presently i dont feel pains during AF.

Hi, I think there's 2 types of reasons for bad pain around AF. One is endo and one is dysmenorrhoea.
https://www.patient.co.uk/health/Period-Pain-(Dysmenorrhoea).htm

Some people get bad period pains, but it doesn't necessarily mean there's something wrong.

It would possible indicate endo if someone had bad pains before, during and after AF, but also pains at other times. I get bad ovulation pains for about a week. There are other symptoms too, like back ache and swelling/bloating x

Morning ladies. Hope you are all doing great. I am really struggling today. I am on cd32..ff reckoned I might have ov on cd10 (according to temps, but I had a cold for most of the month) although I know I didn't, as I used opk's and cbfm (which stayed on low ALL the time) I had opk's getting darker later in my cycle, but never dark enough to confirm ovulation. I just don't think my body is working. We've been trying for 15 months, without success, although last mont (62 day cycle) I had a positive for a few days, turned out I tested too early and it was a chemical.. I am just so sad today. Hope I didn't bring anyone down with me, just needed to let go for a minute.. to you all and good luck for those bfp's lurking around the corner.

Aw sorry you're feeling like this hun. You need some :hugs: and :dust:
I know the feeling, when you're doing everything right, but just have a feeling your body isn't working properly. I feel like that a lot. :hugs:

Well I have done all I cam this cycle and are now in my 2ww o was yesterday I am sure fx

Good luck with you tests babyhopes, please keep us updated on what happens, results etc :hugs:

Good luck to all the ladies on clomid, hope it helps bring a :bfp: to you all. xx

Thanks xxxemsxxx! Currently on 3dpo - the 2ww seems so long this time. I've started going to a fertility yoga class which really helps to quiet the baby-obsessed, crazy mind, and my instructor gave a really nice tip for those who are struggling with the 2ww time. How about you plan something really nice for yourself each day - so you have good things to look forward to each day and not just endlessly waiting for the 2ww to be finished. Thought I'd share the tip. :)

Hope that sounds like a lovely class, could do with one of those myself, and what a fab idea for the 2ww

shall i add us all to first page and we can all get out bfps soon :yipee:

Ooh yes, sounds like a great idea, nothing makes me feel better and gives me hope than seeing people who have waited too long already get there :bfp:'s

slb80, that sucks that they cant give you anything stronger than normal painkillers, cant believe they said get pregnant soon, so annoying when you are already trying and having no luck.

Hopes4bump :hugs: hope you are feeling better, long cycles are just the worse thing ever, hope you get some answers soon.

Hope_12 that yoga class sounds lovely, I come from a small town so theres no way we would have anything like that, but that tip about planning something nice every day sounds good, I will definately try that when I get to that point.

Good luck and :dust: to all those in the tww, hope the holiday season helps the time to pass quickly, to all those waiting or about to O hope you get plenty of :sex: :blush:. xxxxx

Baby4bump i know how you are feeling this journey is not easy but just try and be positive.

my boobs and nipple hurts which just started not long ago after staying without symptoms for days currently on 10dpo i hope the witch is not on her way.
FXed for us!

hows u lovely ladies this morning! Cannot believe its christmas eve.....i was due to test today but had a very short fluke cycle and af arrived 16th:( it not bad cos at least im not wondering if i could be pregnant so i can get lil drunk :) xxx

Hey all.
Sorry she got you babyhopes, but glad you can have a Xmas drink!
I've woken full of cold - yay the joys!
CD10 tomorrow. Let the :sex: commence!

Merry Christmas Eve to all! :happydance:

Babyhopes sorry huh, this cycle will bring BFP for you .
I have been feeling very sick since i woke up i tried doing some house chores but it keeps coming back i dont really know what to think, 10dpo but scared to test cause i dont want to face another BFN i rather wait for AF to bring it. AF due on 28th.

Merry xmas to everyone, lets try and forget ttc from our mind and enjoy xmas with others.

Morning my lovelies!

How's everyone doing today? :hugs:
Sorrt I missed a couple of pages but had a mad day yesterday rushing around for the last bits and bobs as we have 10 for lunch on boxing day! Eek! Its the biggest lunch party I have ever done! :wacko:

So sorry to read about you girlies that suffer with endo and terrible pain during AF, that must be so horrible, I can't imagine! I had a coil for a bit and that gave me very heavy and painful periods but never as bad as what you have described. :hugs: :hugs:

I am in a right tiz, I was due AF yesterday, and she still hasn't arrived.... I know that she is on her way but her absence makes me want to test. But I don't want to see the words 'not pregnant' as it will be so hard. :cry: why is she being so mean and teasing me!!!
I am normally so regular which gives me a glimmer of hope but I have had cramps last night and all the signs I normally do that she is just around the corner!!! Arrrgghhh!

So I am a bit mis, but trying to stay positive. :cry:

Loves and :dust:

Aster x

Merry Christmas Eve ladies!

Ooh, Aster, I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. You never know, you might get a Christmas Day BFP!

We have decided to keep it light and relaxed this cycle. We are have our appointment in a weeks time and I'm not due to ov until after then so I will allow myself a drink tomorrow, maybe tonight too:wine: I haven't drunk since last Christmas so I expect to be completely legless after one glass :haha:

I am having a relaxed cycle this month, I have ditched temping, tried to ditch the opk but crubled just to be sure I had timed bd right, and I have phew! lol I am now 2 dpo i think although I am still getting mild twinges so going to dtd tonight also. I am going to continue to have a little drink over the xmas period, I never drink much but a glass or 2 won't hurt I am sure.

Have a fantastic christmas ladies and heres hoping there are lot of bfps in the very nr future xx

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, hope everyone has a lovely day. xxx

Well, I got up at 6am dying for a wee so had to do it then.....

It was POSITIVE!!!! Nearly passed out but there in all its digital glory...
Pregnant - 1-2 weeks
Eeeek!! Think I am still in shock and don't want to believe it til that first scan, sooooo hope it is a sticky bean!
Xxx

Congratulations Aster:happydance::happydance:

What a brilliant Christmas present and great that we have our first BFP.

Wishing you a H and H 9 months.

Merry christmas everyone. Xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"