TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Hi girls, I just came across this thread and just wanted to give you some hope. I started TTC in August 2008, fell pregnant in October 2008 so thought everything was fine but I had a MMC which I found out at my 12 week scan in December 2008. It took me 3 years to fall pregnant again. I've had every test that was available, CD1-5 blood test, CD21 blood test, HSG, Lap & Dye, internal scans. All were completely normal.

I didn't think it was ever going to happen for us (and I have to say, not that I'm psychic, but I didn't think it would be easy for us either). And I'm not going to say that I fell pregnant by focussing on something else and just relaxing about the whole situation. I didn't. I still took my temperature, obsessed about when we :sex:, monitored when I ov, etc, etc, so it can happen.

Hope you don't have to wait too much longer for your BFPs! xxx

Hi Ladies - just spotted this thread - its been a while since I have been on here. I am into my 9th cycle TTC.... thought it would be so easy :cry:

Am kind of NTNP at the moment but just so happens that this cycle I have charted anyway and also been doing lots of BD'ing :haha:

We can do it!! :flower:

Welcome to the new girls!! Sorry you have to be here too!

Susan - Thanks so much for the encouraging words! Congrats!

Steph - Your post is exactly how I'm feeling. I couldn't have written it better myself. Hugs to you!

Sandoval - I didn't test on Wed bc I was too chicken to see a BFN. So I decided that if today's temp went up I might test but it went major down. So basically, I will be waking up to AF tomorrow AM. Boo! FX for you still!!

Lulu - So happy that you going to get some blood work done. I am sure you are feeling better!

AFM, AF will be here tomorrow AM. Boo!

I have an appt with my OBGYN on Tuesday which I am quite excited about. I am discussing all my concerns - I have a list written out of things that I want to discuss and will print out my last 12 FF charts to bring with me. I can't wait to have a plan of action in place and to see what she says. I haven't had anything done yet. We started TTC in June. So approaching my 10th cycle at this point.

I too, feel like this is never going to happen for us. And when we 1st started TTC - I just had a feeling that I was going to have a MC (and I did) and TTC wasn't going to be easy because basically hubby and I have the worst luck known to man and nothing is ever easy for us. We always have the hard road no matter what it is.

I am 31 and will be 32 in April. I feel time is starting to run out - I want 2 kids before I turn 35 so it's going to be tight to do at this point. I honestly would love twins so I get it done and over with in one shot!!

I said this in another thread earlier. Who knew something like TTC that is supposed to be so happy and so joyful has turned out to be so sad and depressing?? I am starting to lose hope and the fun of it.

hey girls took a test today and im pregnant 3wks gone can't believe it.... baby dust to everyone...x

Congrats Cheryl!!!

New ladies - Welcome!

trgirl - I know what you mean, I am young (only 25) but DH is 34, and will be 35 in September. So he won't get to be a daddy again when he is 34. That limit has passed! Even if I did get pregnant right now it wouldn't be born until he is 35.

Oh, and Sandoval. It COULD be implantation bleeding. And if it is, you wouldn't get a positive until around 2 days after implantation. Good luck!

Snowflakes - Me and my DH are the exact same way. No joke, we have the WORST luck ever. We say that all the time, because well, it is true! And now I have another bad luck journey to live with...TTC!

And yes, in the beginning I was so excited and it was so fun to TTC. Now, I want it to be over. I just want to be pregnant already. It is stressful :(

Good luck at your doctor appointment! Let us know how it goes!

Snowflakes, sorry that af is rearing her ugly head :hugs: I'm the same as you; already 30 and really wanted at least 2 children by the time I was 35...

Susan, thanks so much for your post! It definitely made me feel more positive.

Cheryl - congratulations!!! H&H 9 months x

Hey jrwifey and Ashlee :wave: Lovely to have you! Ashlee, we got married in Aug too and have been trying since then...

Well this morning there was a small bit of brown when I wiped (11 dpo). Not sure why I'm spotting as af is 3 days away and it's unusual for me to spot this early. Maybe af is deciding to become irregular too, just to throw me off some more! Tested anyway and :bfn:

oooh best of luck sandoval!!looking good f xd for yo!!:hugs:

Ok ladies need some advice! I'm currently 11dpo not due for my af for another week exactly! Me n bf :sex: today and later used the toilet to find v light bleeding more pink than red and was only a tiny bit literally one wipe then nothing more could this be implantaion bleeding? Or am I looking to much into it?

Ok ladies need some advice! I'm currently 11dpo not due for my af for another week exactly! Me n bf :sex: today and later used the toilet to find v light bleeding more pink than red and was only a tiny bit literally one wipe then nothing more could this be implantaion bleeding? Or am I looking to much into it?

It's possible as implantation can occur as much as 12 DPO, but the closer the bleeding to your period, the less likely it's implantation.

Congrats Cheryl!

Af hasn't arrived yet, despite really feeling like she would any second. And I always start in the morning... so we will see what tomorrow brings!!

Any luck with the testing ladies???

Ok, so my DH will do his SA next Friday so we can withhold for the required 3 days. Boo! :growlmad:

And now I just realized that it will be on CD16. So if I do happen to O, it would be around then! :nope:

Oh well.

Lulu - I tested today. BFN. AF was supposed to come visit over night but I didn't get her as usual with my FMU. I had my cramps and backache too. I am still awaiting her. My temp went up a bit but it was warmer last night. I don't know what is going on but I want her to just come. I am so afraid that she's gonna be late (the only time I want her to be on time) and then I will have to reschedule my appt for Tues that I have been so excited about....

Awe such is the life of TTC.

How frustrating! I hate when AF plays tricks like that! Well, I hope she stays away for you!!!

I'm having more spotting so am expecting af right on time on Sunday... on to March ladies! x

:hugs: Sorry Sandoval!

I am pretty upset right now too. I just found out like an hour ago that my neighbor is pregnant. Me and my DH noticed that she had a small bump and were wondering, but he just told me he overheard her saying she was.

Here is why I am so upset though, both her and her husband are off and on in their relationship, they both don't work, and this will be their 6th kid!!!! AND - my DH overheard her saying she wants to give the baby up for adoption. Which is probably a good idea in their case, but WTF? Why can't I get a damn baby!!!??? Basically I broke down. Ugh, I hate this. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->