TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Lulu - life just isn't fair. I teach teenagers and one of my 16 year old students recently got his 16 yr old gf pg by accident. Theres me 11 month of ttc in a commited relationship of 10 years and desperately wanting a child!

Anyway I am currently 7 dpo and yesterday started to experience cramping and noticed some light brown spotting when I wiped. Since ttc I have started spotting from about 8dpo. Could this be implantation? I am also feeling tired (but could be from a hard week last week at work), headache, sore boobs and i am getting mood swings - feel very emotional. This could just be PMS but I don't normally feel like this, this early. Do you reckon it may be a good sign?

Urgh, af got me :cry:
Hope you're feeling a bit more positive Lulu, I have days where I feel like that.

Flou, your symptoms sound great! Keep us posted xx

Lulu - life just isn't fair. I teach teenagers and one of my 16 year old students recently got his 16 yr old gf pg by accident. Theres me 11 month of ttc in a commited relationship of 10 years and desperately wanting a child!

Anyway I am currently 7 dpo and yesterday started to experience cramping and noticed some light brown spotting when I wiped. Since ttc I have started spotting from about 8dpo. Could this be implantation? I am also feeling tired (but could be from a hard week last week at work), headache, sore boobs and i am getting mood swings - feel very emotional. This could just be PMS but I don't normally feel like this, this early. Do you reckon it may be a good sign?

I am a high school teacher and I completely know what you mean. It is very hard to see someone's life entrusted to someone that can't even take of themselves and then to wonder why a life is not being entrusted to you. After 11 years of teaching, I still don't know what to say or how to react in this situation.

Likewise, even people my own age are getting pregnant and are not in the best circumstances. A girl i went to high school with just announced she is pregnant. She has been in and out of rehab, has borderline personality disorder, cant keep a job, stole money from her mother (who has MS) and various other lapses in judgement.

My mother always says "everything happens for a reason". It's so much harder when you don't understand what that reason is.

Hey girls!

AF got me too although I was a bit excited that she came. B6 extended my LP by 1.5 more days or so - which was good. I am however, going off it so if the OBGYN wants to do blood work it will be the most accurate. I can't wait for my appt on Tuesday!

Sandoval - Sorry AF got you. We can be cycle buddies again this month!

Flou - Symtoms really sound good so far!

Sombra - My feelings exactly. I too wonder why we have to wait.

I totally understand about everyone you know being pregnant. Although everyone I know are great people they just conceive really fast and it has annoyed me - they just don't understand at all. My cousin is due for her 2nd any day now. She will have her 2 under 2 and only took her 3 months each time to get PG.
My co-worker just announced she's 5 weeks along on Friday. She's one of those people that tell everyone everything so I know I will be having to hear about her PG multiple times a day everyday for the next 8 months. It's just gonna be knifes straight through my heart. Ugh. She doesn't know that hubby and I are TTC - I knew she was but we are just more private type people and just haven't told many.

So ladies I have a question! I tested this morning with fmu, but it was diluted and I got a bfn, but I didn't actually wait 5 minutes. Then I pulled the test out about 2 hours later and there was a faint line.. which I know could be an evap. But I am wondering how long I should hold my pee before trying again because I really don't wait to wait till tomorrow. Thanks!

trgirl - Maybe 4 hours or so. I hold my pee that long for OPK's so it seems about right... FX for you!!

Hiya girls! New to this thread - just hit the 6 month mark as AF arrived yesteray. I feel terrible... I never though TTC would be so heartbreaking...

Hi Ella i understand how you feel. I am in my 11th month ttc and i never thought i would feel some of the feelings i have felt. Ttc should be a happy time! Try and stay positive but I know how hard that can be. Hoping you get your bfp soon.

:hugs: Sorry Sandoval!

I am pretty upset right now too. I just found out like an hour ago that my neighbor is pregnant. Me and my DH noticed that she had a small bump and were wondering, but he just told me he overheard her saying she was.

Here is why I am so upset though, both her and her husband are off and on in their relationship, they both don't work, and this will be their 6th kid!!!! AND - my DH overheard her saying she wants to give the baby up for adoption. Which is probably a good idea in their case, but WTF? Why can't I get a damn baby!!!??? Basically I broke down. Ugh, I hate this. :cry:

:hugs:

Sorry that the witch got you Sandoval :hugs:

I am feeling better today. I just had my pity party last night :blush:

I just get like that some days.

I just get a little upset that I might have to have assisted conception. I don't want to get pregnant from my doctor (IUI) or a test tube baby (IVF). I hope that I can get that BFP with Clomid and/or Metformin.

Is anyone going to try anything new this cycle? I feel like I am not doing anything to increase my chances. I was thinking about trying Soy since I heard it helps induce ovulation.

Just got a positive OPK right now! And the line is the darkest I have ever had! Only on CD11 too, weird! I think I have gotten a surge that early one other time before. I am fine with short cycles!

Get busy Lulu! Fx you catch the eggy this month!

I tested again and got a super faint line with a frer... but af still isn't here. I bought a digi frer to use tomorrow.... FX FX FX

I tested again and got a super faint line with a frer... but af still isn't here. I bought a digi frer to use tomorrow.... FX FX FX

How exciting! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Congrats! Let us know what the digital says!!!

Bfn this morning, but still no sign of the :witch: I dunno what to think, but I'm still staying hopeful until something happens. :hugs:

Welcome Ella!

lulu - Hope you got your man last night with your + OPK!!

trgirl - Maybe wait another couple days and try again. I know the digi's need more HCG than the line tests.

T-1 day til my appt! Soooo excited! Can't wait to hear what she says!!

This maybe TMI - but what do y'all do to keep the fun in the bedroom? *blushing* I feel like sex is getting kinda vanilla with all the months of TTC and everything. Any pointers ladies? I went to the book store yesterday to see if there were any books on sex positions/fun stuff to do which there were but some dumb ass placed the section right in front of the children's section. So I would be flipping though a page and there would be naked couples on it and then a child with a parent would walk by and I had to quickly close it. Talk about embarrassment. So I left quickly. Going to try another store near work this week sometime.

lol... whoever organized that store had quite the sense of humour.

This cycle we stopped focusing on my fertile time and just made an effort to :sex: every two days. It made it a lot more fun because it was just about sex and not about babies. Otherwise, I would suggest trying anything you haven't tried before like toys or fantasies.

Welcome Ella!

lulu - Hope you got your man last night with your + OPK!!

trgirl - Maybe wait another couple days and try again. I know the digi's need more HCG than the line tests.

T-1 day til my appt! Soooo excited! Can't wait to hear what she says!!

This maybe TMI - but what do y'all do to keep the fun in the bedroom? *blushing* I feel like sex is getting kinda vanilla with all the months of TTC and everything. Any pointers ladies? I went to the book store yesterday to see if there were any books on sex positions/fun stuff to do which there were but some dumb ass placed the section right in front of the children's section. So I would be flipping though a page and there would be naked couples on it and then a child with a parent would walk by and I had to quickly close it. Talk about embarrassment. So I left quickly. Going to try another store near work this week sometime.

I did get him....twice! :haha:

Honestly, I don't have any advice for you regarding making sex seem less like a chore. For me and DH, it is still fun. We don't do anything special either. He likes "trying" to make a baby. Our sex is the same as it was when we weren't TTC. But maybe you could dress up for him or role play. Me and DH do that sometimes just for fun.

That sucks about the store! I totally would have done the same thing! That is why I usually order stuff online.

So how is everyone doing?

I have been frustrated!!! Everyone keeps telling me "oh you are young, and you have time, and it will happen". BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!

I HATE THAT! Of course, this is coming from people who all have kids!! Easier said then done people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->