TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Thanks for the advice girls. Hubby and I are trying to decide on what to do.

Lulu - I hold my pee for 4 hours and usually take the test between 2 - 4pm.

Thanks ladies. I always thought as long as you take it in the afternoon it was fine. Next cycle I will definitely hold for 4 hours before I test.

Ok, I hate temping. I was supposed to have O'd yesterday, but my temp dropped this morning. I was really hoping I would O this cycle too since I had EWCM and O pains :(

Thanks Sandoval!

Lulu - I would BD again tonight just in case ya know. If it makes you feel any better - my temp went way up today. And I don't even think I had a bad night of sleep. But whatever. I plugged it in and marked sleep deprived even though I wasn't.

I can't BD tonight because my DH has to do a SA on Friday. We did BD last night though....oops...we weren't supposed to LOL.

They said he needs to withhold for 3 days...but it will be 2 1/2 dyas. I am sure it is good enough.

Temping for me is so frustrating. I still have no clear pattern. Thanks PCOS.....

Anyone up for a little R&R (Rant and Rave)

Rant:
I just found out that we won't get DH's SA results until we have our first appointment with the FS!

I have Kaiser, and he has a different insurance carrier. We are using Kaiser for the SA because they have a lab that accepts SA's close by so he can do the sample at home and bring it in. We just paid cash for it.

Well since he is a non-member, we can't view the results online or anything so the infertility coordinator just told me the doctor will go over it with us after the referral! Which who knows how long that will be because the blood tests we are getting done take forever. I got my blood drawn last Friday and I am still waiting for like 5 results. DH isn't even getting his blood drawn until Friday so that will take another week to get the results.

Rave: Me and DH are starting a new diet this weekend. We are also quitting smoking, and going to start exercising! I am excited!

lulu - Hope your feeling better today!

How is everyone doing? Hubby and I went away this weekend to visit with some friends in Atlanta. It was nice. Gearing up to OV soon - should be either Fri, Sat or Sun - gotta get some OPK's today on lunch so I can start them today... opps!

Waiting to ovulate. No signs yet... maybe it means I'll have a long cycle. :sleep:
Currently on day 10 though (I think...) so it's still early but if my cycle was gonna be 28 or 29 days I'd usually already have EWCM.

G'luck all!

We are on vacation this week. I am only due to ovulate next week though... but oh well! Hope everyone is having a good day. :hugs:

Oh, looks like everyone will be ovulating soon!

I am on the 2WW (I think). lol. And me and DH both got sick yesterday and are still sick today! No fun :(

DH got his SA done last Friday. He said it was more difficult then he thought. lol

Ella - We are say CD's and TR you aren't far behind us!!

Lulu - Your chart is looking good. Awe. Poor hubby - I'm sure it would be hard.

I totally made another appt with another OBGYN to get a 2nd opinion. I go Wed. @ 8:30am. Sure hoping he can help me.

Snowflakes - I am glad you are getting a second opinion! Let us know how it goes!!!

Yeah snowflakes, good for you.. hope you feel more supported this time. Well, I started taking oil of evening primrose capsules this cycle to increase the quality of my ewcm (I usually only get one day of ewcm), I'm on cd 9 at the moment and can already notice a huge change in the amount and quality of cm I'm producing, fingers x'd!!

Also, we just realised that dh will be working away for 5 days next week (the second day of which will be 'o' day - RAGE!!) So dh has paid for me to get a train up to see him for the night so as not to miss 'o' day. Can anyone say desperate?!? :rofl:

Aww that is really sweet that your DH is that on board with the baby-making... Fx it is worth the extra effort and you catch this month! :dust:

Thanks trgirl! I really hope so, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all us girls this month x

I don't think it is desperate at all Sandoval! We only get a chance once a month so it's better not to miss any of those chances!

Are there any side effects of the evening primrose? I didn't know that it increases quality CM. I only get about one day of EWCM as well....if I am lucky!

I might try it out, can you get it at any convenience store?

Hi all,

Can I join? My DH and are currently in our 7th cycle of TTC and about to begin the TWW at the end of this week. I never thought it would take this long. Have to say at this point I am getting impatient, especially since many of my close friends are currently pregnant. What is everyone doing/using to help with the process?

Welcome Kati!! I hear ya on not thinking it would take this long as well!!

Sandoval - I that it is really cute of your hubby to do that. Very sweet indeed. What a great committed guy you have there!!

Mark me down as another gal with little to no fertile CM. I took the Evening Primrose Oil last cycle and am doing it again this cycle. I did notice more days of watery CM last month. I am hoping that this month I actually get some EW. Lulu - I don't get any side effects from it - I take one 1,000mg cap in the AM and another 1,000mg cap in the evening from AF to OV only. It can cause uterine contractions so you don't want to take it after OV. I got mine from Target.

My cousin had her baby today. Talk about jealous!! She has her 2 babies under the age of 2. I just keep telling myself it will be me someday. Hopefully.

Welcome katikins :wave:

Lulu, I bought mine from Boots which is a large pharmacy/store here. I'm sure you can buy it very easily from any pharmacy or health store. I am taking 3000mg per day as the instructions say adults can take up to 3x capsules per day, so I'm going for the maximum! My cm is not fertile yet but there's definitely more of it and it's much more like the way websites describe it should be for where I am in my cycle. I am usually on the drier side which makes me think this could have been an issue in previous cycles. In fact, we've all just mentioned lack of ewcm... could be the culprit ladies!! The first few days I took the epo I had slight headaches which is apparently a common symptom but that seems to have tailed off now. And like Snowflakes said, you only take it from af to ov then stop.

Snowflakes - that WILL be you one day with the gorgeous baby! We'll get there! :hugs:

Hi ladies, the dreaded witch arrived yesterday so I am feeling a low at the moment. After this next coming month I will have hit the one year mark. I also only produce ewcm for only one day so maybe this is the problem. Think I will join you in taking the evening primrose oil!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->