TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Lulu thats awful you poor thing id say if your still in pain go to emergency room now and get it sorted xx

Thanks guys. The urgent care for Kaiser stays open pretty late, so I could always go there later if I need too.

I get off work soon, and I am going to lay down with a heating pad to see if that helps any.

LuLu - I hope you feel better soon. You know your own body best, so if the pain doesn't go away, and its not a normal feeling, get yourself checked. Keep us posted.

Pennylane, no need to stress yourself out thinking adoption is your only hope. There are so many options out there now, if you had to go down that route, there is likely something that will fit your needs.

Hope all is well with everyone else. I'm pretty sure that I am in the TWW. Had positive OPKs Mon & Tues. I used to temp, which showed that I do ovulate, but lately it has been too difficult to stay on a time schedule. (I swear it is just an added stress for me). Any who, AF is due somewhere around 18th-20th...so I shall wait until then.

Fx Katikins! Hope the tww flies by and you get some good news!

DH and I are off for the weekend and I am coming down with a cold... I almost never get sick so when I do it tends to be really bad, hopefully this will be one of those times where I feel it coming but I can get rid of it before it gets too bad. Either way we are off to have a weekend of fun and hopefully ovulating on Monday or Tuesday next week!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :dust:

Katikins - I know what you mean, temping seems to stress me out more then anything! I hope your 2WW goes by fast! Mine is taking forever!

trgirl - I hope you have fun on your vacation! I am like you, I rarely ever get sick. Usually when I feel a sickness coming on, I am able to prevent it. But this year, I guess it all caught up to me because it seems like I have been sick all year!

Tr - Have fun on Vaca. I have plenty of stories of ladies being sick and getting PG - I guess the immune system is busy fighting the boogers that it doesn't kill off the swimmers. I know I am explain it so technically!

Lulu - Hope you are feeling better today. Hooray for having your hubby's SA already done again.

Penny - You have tons of time left don't be thinking about adoption at only 5 months. My Doctor said girls with 100% normal bodies take an average of 6-7 months TTC. Do not get ahead of yourself so early in the game.

Kati - If the temping stresses you out. I would leave it behind and not even think about doing it. You want to be as calm as possible when TTC. For me, I love it. But then again I am slightly a control freak.

Sandoval - Hooray for being in your fertile period!! Get your man to bed this weekend girl!!

AFM, still confused with which day I OV'd (either CD12 or CD13) but I'm going to go with CD12 so I will start the Prometrium (Progesterone) tomorrow night. Can't believe I am already in the 2ww. FX that this is my BFP cycle and I don't have to the start the Clomid next cycle!!

Hmm, I would say maybe your O day will be CD13. Still too hard to tell yet. Your temps are definitely rising still so that is good!

I am still in pain. I am wondering if it is my back. Who knows.

DH is getting his SA results sometime this morning. I convinced the infertility coordinator to give them to him! She said she would call though and would not email them. I am nervous now....

Lulu hope you feel better soon and good luck for the results of you DH SA.

Kati - try and stay positive its still early days. I have days when I feel really low but we need to stay positive. It will happen!

AF is nearly over, so me and DH can start trying again soon! About 11 days until ovulation for me - fingers crossed for this month! Babydust to all!

Well, DH's SA came back normal. There were only a couple of things that were below normal, but they said it doesn't matter because his count is so high....at 144 million!

Guess I am the only dysfunctional one :(

Don't get me wrong though, I am HAPPY that DH's SA came back normal. But now I am probably going to have to get more painful tests done :(

hi girls just to let u kno ive lost our baby there was no heartbeat found i was almost 8 wks but trying to keep my chin up and will be trying again once im over this....xx

Oh Cheryl, I am sooooo very sorry. If you need anyone to talk to anyone I am here. I had the same thing happen - just in November. I want to give you hugs and let you know that in time things will be better - not perfect but it will get better. I know these 1st few weeks are the hardest. I am so very sorry. :hugs:

Hi cheryl I'm so sorry for your loss sending lotsa hugs

Cheryl,

My deepest sympathy to you. Try to stay positive, and know that you can always vent to us anytime you need. :hugs:

hi girls just to let u kno ive lost our baby there was no heartbeat found i was almost 8 wks but trying to keep my chin up and will be trying again once im over this....xx

Well, I am out this cycle. AF showed. Shortest cycle yet at only 25 days.

thanks girls il be back to my old self soon and trying again.... at least i kno we can conceive...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->