TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

So sorry to hear that Cheryl :hugs: Just take your time and try to stay positive, you're right - at least you know you can get pregnant so you I'm sure you will bounce back from this xx

Sorry Lulu, hope this cycle is the one for you. :dust:

Afm I think I ovulated yesterday, but we'll keep gettin' busy just in case and hope the tww flies by!

Hi I know how you feel for sure I have been trying for 17 months now and it seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant (the ones that piss me off the most are those not even trying!!!!!!!)

Sorry Lulu for AF. But hey, since it came early you can at least get trying faster!

Having a bit of a down day today. 6dpo and no real symptoms other than my teeny bb's are sore. Which could def be attributed to the Progesterone I'm taking. I just feel like this will never happen for us. I've been so positive this entire cycle but today I am just a bit deflated.

I hear ya snowflake... it is tough to stay positive, but it will happen... possibly when you least expect it. :) :hugs:

I am sorry you are having a bad day snowflake :hugs:

How is everyone doing?

Anyone testing soon? We need more BFP's in this thread!

Need more BFPs for sure! I have a doctors appt on Friday morning and should know more about my chances then and if I will have to start clomid or not!

Definitely need more bfp's on here!! I've not been on in a few days so just catching up on everyone's progress! I'm just back from visiting dh up north. I'm not feeling positive about this month though, as I don't feel we managed to dtd enough. Oh well, we'll see - 2 dpo as of Thursday x

Sandoval we're cycle buddies! Fx it was enough for this month. :dust:

Hey ladies,

How is everyone doing? I'm in the TWW right now. I'm guessing AF will be due around the 19th, although my cycles have been wacked lately, so I could be wrong. Ive been having some pre-AF like cramps since yesterday. Really hoping AF doesn't show up early like she did last month. (Lulu, I feel your pain with the short cycles. Mine was 26 days last mth). I hope to see one of you ladies get a BFP soon!

I'm going to try my best to hold off testing til 2/22. I will be 14dpo. Well see though... Ha!!

Good luck ladies!! I am in the other 2WW...waiting to O! lol

Hiya, I'm in the TWW as well. 5DPO... nearly time to symptom spot! :blush:

My dh and I have been trying for six months now and just started charting two months ago. I thought that because we were so young, it would happen quickly, but that did not happen. I cant help but worry something is wrong and I felt so overwhelmed with today's :bfn: that I did not feel like doing anything but stay in bed. How do you ladies keep yourselves from going crazy?
Hugs and baby dust to everyone!

My dh and I have been trying for six months now and just started charting two months ago. I thought that because we were so young, it would happen quickly, but that did not happen. I cant help but worry something is wrong and I felt so overwhelmed with today's :bfn: that I did not feel like doing anything but stay in bed. How do you ladies keep yourselves from going crazy?
Hugs and baby dust to everyone!

Welcome to BnB! I'm in a similar boat to you - I'm very young and so is DH, assumed it would happen right away. I have no advice for you - I go crazy too! Some days I just feel SO depressed it's hard to stay positive. But then I know if I'm all stressed out, then it'll be harder to get pregnant, or so they say.

Hmm...sorry I can only sympathise! Good luck, lots of baby dust! Lets hope we get some good news soon.

Thanks for the quick reply, I heard that even coming to an online support group can increase the chances of conceiving because it helps at least take away a bit of the stress, and I actually do feel better sharing my feelings here :)
Sometimes I feel so alone, all of my friends which children tell me how quickly they conceived and I can't help but feel bad. At least we can vent some of our worries here and get them off our chests.

I appreciate the reply, I live in a foreign country and sometimes feel really alone without being fluent in the language and without knowing that many people (besides my husband of course).

Thanks for the positive wishes and back at you!!

Hi Littlelotti! Welcome to bnb and our little group.

I don't know if joining this site has helped conceiving because so far that isn't working... but it has definitely been a great source of knowledge and support.

I also can't give you much advice, just remember that it is normal and it will happen! :hugs:

Hi and welcome!

If your looking for good advice, or just to vent you have come to the right place! My DH and I are now on our 7th cycle TTC. Both of us are at a reasonable age, and in great health, so we never expected to have problems concieving. Lately, It seems even more dissapointing because many close friends have become pregnant. As happy as I am for them, I wish it could be me. Also, being married 2yrs is prompting the "so when are you going to have a baby" question at almost every family event. With that being said, I have found comfort knowing that what we are experiencing is completely normal, and does not necessarily mean there is something drastically wrong. Just try to stay positive and stress free. I wish you all the best!!

Thanks for the quick reply, I heard that even coming to an online support group can increase the chances of conceiving because it helps at least take away a bit of the stress, and I actually do feel better sharing my feelings here :)
Sometimes I feel so alone, all of my friends which children tell me how quickly they conceived and I can't help but feel bad. At least we can vent some of our worries here and get them off our chests.

I appreciate the reply, I live in a foreign country and sometimes feel really alone without being fluent in the language and without knowing that many people (besides my husband of course).

Thanks for the positive wishes and back at you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->