TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

They are depressing. What kind of tests are you using? Give it another day or two and test again is af hasn't arrived. fx it will be good news!

Hi girls, how is everyone doing? Lulu, so sorry about your run of bad luck. Surely things can only get better?

I'm 6 dpo atm. Having one of those cycles where I have a lot of symptoms... but I've had other cycles like that too and then :bfn:. I've had 3 days of cramping, on and off nausea, and back and bb pain. Think I'll start testing from Wednesday, but to be honest I'm not holding out much hope for this month x

Sorry about the BFN lotti. Testing is pretty crummy!!

Sandoval - Ooohhh symptoms already! That is great news!!

I am testing tomorrow girls - 12dpo. I am really hoping the luck of the Irish is with me. I started having more symptoms as of the past few days but am just so afraid it is just the progesterone screwing with my head. I feel like I kinda have a good chance but don't want to be too confident and be totally hurt in the end. KWIM?

Hello, mind if i join in?
I can now officially say we have been TTC for over 6 months...we are going on to cycle 7...
I have opks, preseed, and i just started using a cbfm last cycle, so this will be cycle 2 with that
Ob/gyn didnt seem overly concerned, just the standard "If it doesnt happen in a year, come back" so that would be October....but im praying for a Christmas Baby!

Good luck to all! :dust:

Ooh, good luck snowflakes!! Really hope this is your month :wohoo:

Hi Melly belly :hi: hoping April is your month! I have the cbfm too so will be using it for the first time next cycle if this one is a bfn. Good luck!

I'm 9dpo today. This TWW is taking forever... I got period cramps today which is usual for me. 5 days to go until testing. I'll prob. test earlier though.

I was thinking, if implantation hadn't occured yet, my body wouldn't know it was pregnant, so it would be normal to have some PMS symptoms, right?

Just trying to stay hopeful when I feel that witch looming!

Welcome Melly Belly! It is so frustrating when the doctor's could care less about your TTC efforts if it has been under a year!

I am hoping we all get our Christmas babies! Last chance for a 2012 baby!!!

I'm 9dpo today. This TWW is taking forever... I got period cramps today which is usual for me. 5 days to go until testing. I'll prob. test earlier though.

I was thinking, if implantation hadn't occured yet, my body wouldn't know it was pregnant, so it would be normal to have some PMS symptoms, right?

Just trying to stay hopeful when I feel that witch looming!

Don't worry, I have heard PMS symptoms and pregnancy symptoms can be very similar. Never count yourself out until AF arrives. I know it is hard to do, I am always counting myself out at like 10DPO! lol

Hi, count me in. I've been trying for 8 months and not a hint of a BFP. My GP says relax, stop charting it will happen - thats not very helpful when I can hear by clock ticking like Big Ben. Heres to some BFP's and Christmas babies :dust::dust:

Welcome SATH! Yes, it is frustrating when doctor's tell you to relax....or anyone in that matter! My doctor told me, "don't worry, you are young so you have time!".

Here is hoping :xmas6: brings us a baby!

Ok ladies....after much frustration and calling different doctors offices/labs nonstop for the past month, my referral is in!!!! I should here back from the infertility clinic within 4 days to see if I am approved (which I most likely will be)! So excited that things are finally moving along :)

Welcome SATH!! Sorry your Dr. told you to relax. That sucks.

Lulu - That is such awesome news about the clinic. FX for you huns!

I am really frustrated today. I am on day 38 of my cycle, which is late for me, and from my charting, which granted I am not so good at yet, I am 14 days past o. I took another pregnancy test today and got another :bfn:.
I think I am going to just stop taking pregnancy tests, they are the most depressing things ever :(

I'm on CD36 and 14dpo too littlelotti. Blazing white BFN. Sad, but mainly frustrated at not knowing why my body is willing to mess with me, thought we were on the same side ;)

Lulu that is great news, that's not just a step but a leap towards a wee baby in your arms. :happydance:

I am sorry for the BFN's onebumpplease and littlelotti! Keep your chin up!

got af yesterday :/ it was over a week late, wasnt getting my hopes up but somedays i just wish our dream of having a baby would become a reality

got af yesterday :/ it was over a week late, wasnt getting my hopes up but somedays i just wish our dream of having a baby would become a reality

I am so sorry AF got you :hugs:

But stay positive. Now you can start a new cycle!

I wish my dream of having a baby would come true as well...sooner rather then later! But I know our time will come. And we just have to be patient (even though it is extremely hard). Hang in there.

Hi thanks for your replies, I'm new here and so nice to find people to talk to about this, all my friends got pregnant just by thinking about it.

Well AF got this morning :nope:, on to cycle 9. Its so frustrating isn't it. I have a doctors appt on the 29th March and I'm going to push for some tests. I have hypothyroid since I was 17, well controlled, really regular periods but a short luteal phase range from 7 to 11 though this month I managed 12 by using progesterone cream I brought on net. I'm so worried I've left it too late and now it will never happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->