TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

:hugs: Heather & Sath.. so sorry to hear af got you again. Really hope this fresh new cycle is a better one for you both. :hugs:

Well, I tested and stark white BFN. I'll catch up with you lovely ladies later. I guess Cycle #11 is in my future.

Tested this morning at 10DPO, and I think I got a very faint :bfp:!!!

OMG I've never been pregnant... I really hope this it it...please be sticky... I have to test again tomorrow because I'm scared it's an evap.

It will happen girlies, good luck and :dust: to you all...

I am so sorry SATH and snowflakes :hugs:

SATH - you are with me on cycle #9 now. This has been a horrible cycle so far because I keep thinking to myself, if I got pregnant right away, I would have (or would be very soon) given birth. But, nope...still trying!

Lets stay positive though! We will get those BFP's soon!!!

:dust:

OMG I've never been pregnant... I really hope this it it...please be sticky... I have to test again tomorrow because I'm scared it's an evap.

Oh congrats!!!! Sending you sticky vibes!!!!!

Also, SATH - you should definitely demand some testing. At least some blood tests to check hormones.

Snowflakes - Are you going to the doctor's soon?

Wooo! Congrats, keep us posted with your testing x

I just got my bfp today after nine months ttc, just praying it's sticky!! I've got quite a nice line so I'm praying that's a good sign!!! It will happen girls!!! xxx

I just got my bfp today after nine months ttc, just praying it's sticky!! I've got quite a nice line so I'm praying that's a good sign!!! It will happen girls!!! xxx

Wow 2 BFP's in one morning! CONGRATS! H&H 9 months to you!

Did you do anything different this cycle?

hey girls im back trying after my loss on CD10 and hoping to O at the weekend using my Opks...

babydust...

Got my BFP last month when i used OPks
but lost my little one at 7wks on the 9th march

hey girls im back trying after my loss on CD10 and hoping to O at the weekend using my Opks...

babydust...

Got my BFP last month when i used OPks
but lost my little one at 7wks on the 9th march

Welcome back! Again, so sorry about your loss but I am glad you are back to trying right away and keeping your chin up!

I am on CD9, so we are close in our cycle. Good luck!

Congrats Ella. I'm sure it will darken up soon!

Congrats Katherine. So happy for you. That is great news!

Welcome back Cheryl. Hope you doing well.

SATH - B6 will help lengthen your LP as well. I took 100mg once a day with my prenatal vitamin. It worked for me.

Lulu - I have to go to the Dr. between CD1-CD5 to get checked for cysts. As long as everything is OK. I will be starting Clomid. I'm going to try to make the appt on CD3 and see if he will agree to do some the CD3 blood work too perhaps. I just want to rule as much out as I can to know what I am working with/against.

Congrats to the new bfp's!! I've updated the thread :dance:

Hey Cheryl :wave: that's great you're moving forward and ttc again. Good luck for this cycle! I've heard the SMEP method for ttc is especially successful following a miscarriage? When I looked into it is said that 75% of couples following this plan conceived in the first month after their loss. Good luck whatever you try, I have a good feeling for you x

Oh congrats to both you lucky ladies!!! What a special day :) Hearing things like this keeps my hopes up!

Congrats to the new bfp's!! I've updated the thread :dance:

Hey Cheryl :wave: that's great you're moving forward and ttc again. Good luck for this cycle! I've heard the SMEP method for ttc is especially successful following a miscarriage? When I looked into it is said that 75% of couples following this plan conceived in the first month after their loss. Good luck whatever you try, I have a good feeling for you x

hey thanks, yeah going to be giving the SMEP a try this cycle... i will get my BFP this cycle as long as i Ovulate:thumbup:

Wow what a busy day, congrats ladies!!

Cheryl, fx it works for you.

Lulu, I am with you on the whole could have almost birthed a child by now... never thought it would take this long!

I am not symptom spotting, which is great... and I am thinking I may not even test this cycle, until I am really late... (we'll see...)

Wow, I sure have missed alot over the past few days!

Congrats Ella and Katherine on your :bfp:!!

Lulu, It sounds as though you are on the right track. I hope you hear good news from the fertility clinic.

I'm sorry to hear about those who got stuck with AF this cycle. The nasty :witch: also arrived for me on Saturday. With 7 cycles of TTC behind me, I had a real good cry that night..then booked a vacation to the Caribbean. Figured some time away and alot of relaxation is just what DH and I need.

For everyone in the TWW, I hope time flies! Would be nice to see some more BFPs in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->