TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Congrats snowflakes on your results!!! I am glad you are only having to deal with one issue!

trgirl - I am in the TWW! I am currently 5DPO and it is taking forever!

katikins - I have TCOYF, I have read some of it. I have also read what to expect before expecting. Definitely informative!

Thanks!!! I hope so too! I got O day surrounded with BD this cycle so hopefully it worked!

I have been TTC for 10 months and got my :bfp: today! Add me to the count!

Congrats Sombra! This gives me lots of hope, since I am now on my 8th cycle TTC.

Congrats Sombra!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!!

Congrats Sombra!!! H&H 9 months to you!!

Did you do anything different this cycle?

I would love to join you in your journey! Hubby and I have just found out that our sixth attempt hasn't quite worked out. It is great to find others in the same position. Unfortunately I come from a family where all other female relatives have conceived first time! No one therefore understands how I feel! Message back to chat - we will get through this together!

Hi girls, I got my bfp 2 wks ago still v nervous & hopeful it will stay. I hav suspected pcos & was due to go for a scan and subsequently start clomid - luckily 2 days later we got our bfp!
Lulu - fyi - might b of help- I stopped taking ibuprofen for period pain whilst ttc (advised by my cousin who is a pharmacist). Apparently it can affect ovulation, also listed on Zita Wests book on planning to get pregnant. I changed to paracetamol (know it's not a magic solution but could help). I know with me I needed any bit f help with ovulation I could get as it was happening so irregularly.
Babydust & fingers crossed for all of u xxx

I'm in my 8th cycle about 10 dpo and feeling pretty nervous about it :/ ah

I have been TTC for 10 months and got my :bfp: today! Add me to the count!

Always gives me hope to see someone who has been trying for more then 6 months get a bfp :) congrats and sticky vibes :flower:

Congrats Izzybella!! H&H 9 months to you!!

I'm right there with you jessandaj...8th cycle (though 11th month as I started with silly long cycles after BC) and currently 9dpo ish... FX'd we'll both get our BFP's this month!! xx

Welcome new girls!!! What have you ladies tried so far? Do you have any known issues?

Izzybella - congrats on your BFP!!!!

I don't know how I would survive without Ibuprofen. I would probably die. What about a pain killer like vicodin? Do you know if that affects ovulation? Yes, my cramps are that bad :(

So I am in the 2WW as well. I am now 7DPO. Anyone have any symptoms? I don't have any yet....

Lulu, every so often I would suffer from awful cramps (the kind that are so bad they would make me nauseous and faint). I haven't had them since I started drinking raspberry leaf tea. I bought it @ GNC. You might want to give it a shot. I drink about a cup a day, maybe two during my cycle.

Welcome new girls!!! What have you ladies tried so far? Do you have any known issues?

Izzybella - congrats on your BFP!!!!

I don't know how I would survive without Ibuprofen. I would probably die. What about a pain killer like vicodin? Do you know if that affects ovulation? Yes, my cramps are that bad :(

Thanks Katikins! I will try it out. My cramps are really bad every month. It sucks. My GYN thinks I might have endo, but of course I can't find out for sure unless I have a lap, which I am not ready for. I will definitely try the tea. I tried some other supplements before that didn't really work. It was supposed to relieve PMS symptoms. I can't remember the name.

So I am in the 2WW as well. I am now 7DPO. Anyone have any symptoms? I don't have any yet....

Yay, there's a few of us at the same point then :) FX'd for us all!

I try not to symptom spot because in the first 6 months or so I swear my mind was causing symptoms to appear rather than the other way around!! But this cycle I have noticed a few things...I tend to get nauseous more easily, sore bbs as usual (but this is AF symptom too), mild cramping and a 'twinge-y' feeling (if that makes sense!!) on and off...and the most annoying one, my hair seems to have turned greasy! Literally, I wash it and it is still slightly greasy...not impressed with that symptom!

How about you all, any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->