TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Fx Lulu, and yay for crosshairs!

I will be testing tomorrow morning... have ics will test. :)

Good luck, trgirl308! FX-ed for you!

LuluSS, I agree, more BFPs this month! I hope you don't have to go through all that that either. I'm in the severe menstrual cramps club, too. :wacko: They weren't so bad while I was on BC but they are terrible now like when I was a teenager. Ugh! Of all the things I could have from when I was a teenager - young ovaries and good eggs, a flat stomach, perky boobs, hair without grays, etc. - I had to get menstrual cramps and monthly acne.

I also have acne. But I have always had it. It isn't too bad though. But I would love it if one day I had ZERO pimples!!! I can imagine myself being pregnant more then I can picture myself without any acne! It sucks.

I have never been on BC so my menstrual cramps have always been horrible. I live off of 1600mg of Ibuprofen and heating pads each day during AF. I actually went to the OBGYN regarding this and she thinks I have endometriosis. Hopefully I don't. But if I did, at least I could get it removed and help relieve some of the pain!

Yay!!!!! Congrats!!!!! Have a H & H 9 months!! Do you have any symptoms?

YAY trgirl!!!! I'll update the thread now, so happy for you!! xx

Yay, trgirl308!!! Congratulations to you and your DH!!! A H&H 9 months to you!!!

OMG!! TR Girl!!! Soooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!! Wonderful news - you are giving me hope!!

Congrats trgirl, that's amazing news!!! H&H 9 months to you xx

PS. That's a wonderful BFP you got!

Thanks ladies!!!!

I am 4+2 today and edd Dec. 4th. Sooooo over the moon excited!

I can't say I really had any symptoms, except I had piercing cramps like someone kept jabbing me in the same spot with a needle. But otherwise... bbs sore like usual.. and not really anything else....

I am so so so happy for you!! :happydance: I'm praying your little bean sticks and you have an awesome pregnancy! Please keep us posted on how things are going. :dust:

Thanks ladies!!!!

I am 4+2 today and edd Dec. 4th. Sooooo over the moon excited!

I can't say I really had any symptoms, except I had piercing cramps like someone kept jabbing me in the same spot with a needle. But otherwise... bbs sore like usual.. and not really anything else....

Woooo Hooooo!! My CD3 blood work all came back as good!! So I am only dealing with Low Progesterone!! Yipppppeeeee!!!

Yay snowflake that is great news! Congrats!

How is everyone else doing? Is anyone still in the tww?

Snowflake - That is such good news. Low progesterone isn't so bad at all!! What are they recommending for this? A cream or pill?

To update, I'm approaching fertile time. My CM started to turn slippery as of today. Going to start the OPKs tomorrow, and have a :sex: fest this weekend!
Also started reading the book "Taking Charge of your Fertility". Anyone else read this? I'm not very far in, but it seems to have some decent info.

Snowflake - That is such good news. Low progesterone isn't so bad at all!! What are they recommending for this? A cream or pill?

To update, I'm approaching fertile time. My CM started to turn slippery as of today. Going to start the OPKs tomorrow, and have a :sex: fest this weekend!
Also started reading the book "Taking Charge of your Fertility". Anyone else read this? I'm not very far in, but it seems to have some decent info.

Glad everything worked out for you, Snowflake!

Katikins, yay for fertile time and EWCM! :happydance: Have fun this weekend! I read "Taking Charge of your Fertility" over Christmas and I found it incredibly informative. I won't ever go back on BC again after reading that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->